AAS in Females

A thread meant entirely to quench my curioisty… so lets say a female was to do a pretty heavy cycle of some sort of aromatizing compound… now for their PCT if they were not to use an AI or a serm and they developed gyno… would this be beneficial to their cup size? or would this start to develop tissue already on top of their predeveloped breasts?

Oh my gawd… this is wrong on at least three levels. Possibly setting a new record.

Agreed,

A pretty f’ed up post. . .

Peace,

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Oh my gawd… this is wrong on at least three levels. Possibly setting a new record.[/quote]

The fact that you managed to get this reaction from Bill Roberts is legendary

There is no doubt you hold a vast amount of knowledge about the female body in your large brain.

TSB!

Probably heavier menstrual bleeding…

Try hitting her?

this was brought up from explaining to my girlfriend my exceptionally limited knowledge about steroids… and these were the questions we were left with…

I always thought that women didn’t have to worry about PCT regardless of the compound(s) taken.

I realize that this is a retarded thread, but anyone care to explain a few things about AAS use for women?

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
I always thought that women didn’t have to worry about PCT regardless of the compound(s) taken.

I realize that this is a retarded thread, but anyone care to explain a few things about AAS use for women?[/quote]

That is correct.

The biggest concern with women using AAS is the risk/reward ratio. Actually thats probably the biggest concern with men also but women have less room for error. Women should avoid androgenic compounds so as to not cause irreversible masculinizing effects. I’ve heard of women using anavar, nandrolone, boldenone, primobolan I think. They are used in very low doses compared to what’s used by men. I think I read somewhere that women can use 10mg/d of anavar without too much risk.

Any specific questions?

I’ve never spoken with a woman who has used AAS, that I was aware of at least, but I have read a little about it.

If I remember correctly there was a female memeber posting here about her AAS use. The only details I remember was that she was hiding her use from her husband\boyfriend. Anyone remember the thread?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

I realize that this is a retarded thread, but anyone care to explain a few things about AAS use for women?

That is correct.

The biggest concern with women using AAS is the risk/reward ratio. Actually thats probably the biggest concern with men also but women have less room for error. Women should avoid androgenic compounds so as to not cause irreversible masculinizing effects. I’ve heard of women using anavar, nandrolone, boldenone, primobolan I think. They are used in very low doses compared to what’s used by men. I think I read somewhere that women can use 10mg/d of anavar without too much risk.

Any specific questions?

I’ve never spoken with a woman who has used AAS, that I was aware of at least, but I have read a little about it.

If I remember correctly there was a female memeber posting here about her AAS use. The only details I remember was that she was hiding her use from her husband\boyfriend. Anyone remember the thread? [/quote]

Haven’t seen that thread.

I’m not at the point where I’d be looking to test the waters any time soon, so I don’t have any really specific questions, but the OP’s dumb post got me thinking a little.

What is it like for a female post cycle? We don’t have to deal with being shut down and getting things running right again, but is there anything that could be kind of screwy afterward?

What type of results would a woman expect from a low dose of var or winny? It seems to me that the “safe” steroids are the ones that guys typically use while cutting. I’d imagine that a woman could use these for either gaining mass/strength or maintaining muscle.

And would the length of the cycle be any different? I was under the impression that a safe length of time for orals is 4-6 weeks. Is that how long a woman’s cycle would last?

What type of affect can AAS use have on the um “other cycle” and what about things like birth control?

Any good articles/resources/links that you’d like to share would also shut me up. I’ve done a little research but feel like there’s more info out there that I haven’t found yet.

Its important to note that women have no need for PCT, they have no HPTA.

There is some issues with their hormone production, but nothing like men’s.

The main concern is the safe use of the drug itself.

var, bold, primo are all acceptable choices at a lower dose.

Now heres the thing about the lower dose, women’s receptors are much more sensitive so that measly 20 mg of var is like a kick in the teeth for a girly.

Overpowering sex drive, strength, recovery, done correctly female steroid usage should be safe and extremely fun and effective

The female member we had was waifnomore, I havent seen her around much lately.

She was running var and later she was experimenting with bold in the form of a prohormone that converted into said substance.

A girl can see HUGE results from 20mg/day or less.

A male cycle would usually use Test 500+mg/week, an AI, dbol or another oral at 30-60mg/day or whatever you like, perhaps EQ, or Deca, or anything else. Then they need about 70-80 bucks of SERM for their PCT.

The sheer volume of drugs and the doses required is much more complex and much more EXPENSIVE.

A woman I know has run 10mg eod test prop for 4-6 wk cycles w/ no problems. Mood in general (and libido in particular) was improved, good strength gains, got a little bit ‘thick’ in the middle while on, but returned to normal within a wk or 2 of going off, period stopped but returned within 1 or 2 months.

She reported a noticable increase in size of her clit, and she said it was ‘buzzy’ and almost too sensitive for comfort…clit returned to normal within 1 wk.

All in all, pretty good experiences, she said, and will probably do it again from time to time. I will say though, she is beyond her childbearing years (over 45) and if she was younger I think she would have thought twice about her use.

hmmm… even a short ester test seems dangerous, very dangerous.

Test is often used for female patients suffering from a horrible sex drive due to age.

But Im not sure that 6 weeks at 35mg is a good plan.

I would not recommend test usage for females.

I would say its doable, but its too high a risk of developing masculine qualities.

A steroid with a lower risk of virilization would be wiser.

Test is pretty much what makes you male, you shouldent give it to your female.

testolius,

Interesting contribution. Thanks…

[quote]swurvenm wrote:
this was brought up from explaining to my girlfriend my exceptionally limited knowledge about steroids… and these were the questions we were left with…[/quote]

No, this is what you brought to us thinking a man needs PCT thus does a women,

Moron - either shut the fuck up and learn or GTFO (in the words of boneZ!

JJ

If the thread is turning towards sounder questions, as seems to be the case:

A rule of thumb which over time to me has seemed about correct is that for anabolic steroids in general a dose 1/10th that of what constitutes a typical moderate amount for a man – not a heavy-cycle usage – is one that for women allows a majority to suffer no lasting virilizing side effects while having very positive effects with regards to muscle.

However a majority suffering no lasting virilizing side effects does not mean that the percentage that will is negligible.

The medical literature shows some women suffering irreversible voice change from a single 50 mg injection of Deca or from quite short (I don’t recall, but something like 2 weeks) usage of Dianabol at 5 mg/day.

Myself I know of virilization cases at 20 mg/day oxandrolone (as well as a number at higher doses of that and various other things.)

The 20 mg/day does break that 1/10th principle. 200 mg/day oxandrolone would not be considered a moderate-use dosage for a man.

However, another woman might suffer irreversible virilization on say 5 mg/day I would think, though it would be relatively rare.

As others have said, LH suppression isn’t an issue and usage length need not be limited for that reason nor is PCT required.

Liver toxicity remains as much an issue with women as men, so cycle length with orals is limited in the same way.

Virilization is a threshold matter – in other words, it’s not total use that makes the difference but whether the threshold, which is extremely variable from woman to woman, is crossed. Therefore more moderate steady levels for a longer time are a far better choice than peakier, higher levels planned for a shorter time.

E.g., rather than cycle a woman on testosterone being “on” half the time and “off” half the time and using some given dosage level, there would be less risk of virilization and better results to use 2/3 as much but use every week of the year (or most weeks, if wishing to take some breaks.)

Also it is better to use frequent injections for this reason; reasonably longer acting esters are better choices than short acting; and orals are preferably divided across the day. The dose being so small in the first place, a good way to accomplish this is by dissolving in high proof alchohol and making a liquid formulation and taking so many drops say 3x/day. However I think it’s better to just go with injectables.

While Primo injectable is horribly expensive for men to use for any given amount of benefit, as women need so much less the price is not unreasonable. I don’t think the stacking considerations so important for men to get best results apply to women. Primo alone is extremely satisfactory.

If testosterone is the only thing available, it is acceptable also if the dose is suffficiently moderated.

The usage testolius described for his wife is a good example of a somewhat but not (usually) unreasonably aggressive program that will work fine for a majority of women – but again with quite substantial risk for any given woman whose tolerance is not known. The dosage works out to 35 mg/week. If having to use propionate, every day use at 5 mg/day would be more recommended as the peaks would not be as high. Even more recommended would be the same total usage but all or nearly all the time instead of half the time, so therefore only 2.5 or 3 mg/day yet same total amount per year. But he got it far closer to optimal than most do – overall, well done.

Women DO need PCT - as is poast cyc
le threapy.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Women DO need PCT - as is poast cyc
le threapy.

[/quote]

Where’s your avatar, n00b