AAS + Fertility

World- just wanted to say I’ve been following this thread and every other thread you post. I’ve learned a ton from you. I respect you and your views.

I think sapasion made a good point when he said, “since you have become such a respected member here I think when your brothers see your plight they will be even more inclined to offer you sincerity, as I do now” I couldn’t agree with him more.

Best of luck to you in this situation, I too have been there. Infact I have a daughter, she is 4 months old. Trying to give you reasurance… I found out my (ex-girl friend) now was pregnet right before I left for basic. I had a job lined up in logistics. I told my recruiter I wanted to go reservist, so that I could be there for my girl and daughter. He got me the next job availble, one that was close to home. Turned out it was 0311, haha Damn recruiters.

At the time it was a shock. And it deff changes your life. You will have someone who you will be willing to kill or be killed for. After the birth you fall in love and everything works out. She was truley a gift.

I did leave against her wishes. Do I reget it? No. The Corps deff gave me a new out look on life. Of cource the reasons I joined then have changed why I’m still in now. “I am my brothers keeper”. Ronald Reagan once said,
�??Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference to the world, but the Marines don�??t have that problem.�?? I know one thing that always helps me get through the hard times is looking at my brother, knowing he is going through, or has gone through the same things I am. I hope to give you reasurance and let you know we are all here for you.

Mingledorff

Dawg i’ll just say it how im thinking it a straight up,lyin ass cheat i myself would’nt be to worried.
If he didn’t climax and straped on a jimmy hood,unles he was knocking the boot’s.

Real,Real close to this date get’n his money every time i would tell the man she’s a damn cheat.
The Judge, has made his verdict

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Dawg i’ll just say it how im thinking it a straight up,lyin ass cheat i myself would’nt be to worried.
If he didn’t climax and straped on a jimmy hood,unles he was knocking the boot’s.

Real,Real close to this date get’n his money every time i would tell the man she’s a damn cheat.
The Judge, has made his verdict [/quote]

Dude, Judge Judy makes more sense than you. What the hell are you talking about.

WHAT was that you just composed oh my god, World is fighting for people like you good grief.
World i wish you and yours well, everyone gets scares now and then nothing you can do and i hope you and her patch stuff up :slight_smile:
Never saw you were planning a re-trip best of luck with that, and now i “get” the difference between the red and blue states !

Well i will apologize i don’t think she is pregnant.
However the outcome good luck!

And what i was thinking is she was cheating on the man,regardless i was being honest.
Sorry if no one wanted to hear that it was my opinion if she is pregnant.
Not that i would wish anything bad on world,so know i explained my opinion,and yes wish i would have kept it to myself.
Judge

Well it’s looking good fellas.

She claims she feels she is about to “start.”

Load off of my mind for sure…

World

Outstanding…!

World,

Glad yroeu feeling at ease… good luck bro… oh and props on the new avatar… SgtMaj Kasal is the fucking truth!

[quote]CaptainPac wrote:
World,

Glad yroeu feeling at ease… good luck bro… oh and props on the new avatar… SgtMaj Kasal is the fucking truth![/quote]

Thanks man.

Yeah, he is my personal hero. It’s bullshit he didn’t get the Medal of Honor, it’s almost like you have to die now as a requirement. The events surrounding the engagement in which he was wounded are clouded by the media and what not, but one thing is true: the bravery and courage he showed during our assault on Fallujah is unbelieable-- covered a grenade with his helmet, was shot 7 times by 7.62x39mm rounds, gave his medical supplies to one of the men in his unit to prevent them both from bleeding to death, lost 40% of his blood, and as you can see from the picture-- was not even able to stand but far from ready to put down his weapon and quit the fight.

I stand by what I said earlier and will for a damned long time-- he should have got the MOH.

Yea i agree bro, kinda sticky how theyre pretty much only giving out the MOH posthumously, few have recieved and lived to tell the tale… Hes SgtMAj of an RRS in Iowa now, man deserves a break. combat wears on you like no other if you know what i mean…

[quote]World1187 wrote:

World[/quote]

I think you meant to say mind off your load :wink:

[quote]sapasion wrote:
World1187 wrote:

World

I think you meant to say mind off your load ;)[/quote]

Well sap, my mind not be on my load, but I’m sure glad you’re so concerned about it…haha

World

Good to hear things are working out for ya buddy.

Well interestingly enough, she never did start.

However, she took multiple pregnancy tests-- all of which were negative. And also saw a doctor and it’s confirmed she is not and never was pregnant.

Finally some resolution to something dominating my thoughts as of late.

Weird though that she skipped a whole period even after ingesting medication that was to kickstart it.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:

However, she took multiple pregnancy tests-- all of which were negative. And also saw a doctor and it’s confirmed she is not and never was pregnant.

Weird though that she skipped a whole period even after ingesting medication that was to kickstart it.

World[/quote]

Its that mighty powerful androgen filled sperm you have there! Super sperm! Sperm so super, that it destroys the egg. All joking aside, I’m happy for you’re relief and assurance to whether or not she was pregnant.

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
World1187 wrote:

World

Its that mighty powerful androgen filled sperm you have there! Super sperm! Sperm so super, that it destroys the egg. All joking aside, I’m happy for you’re relief and assurance to whether or not she was pregnant.[/quote]

haha!!!

I told her that today and even she laughed. Funnier than hell, great job TWB!!!

World