T Nation

AAS + Fertility

OK gents, bit of a sticky situation…

A friend of mine broke up with the lady… she apparently has a problem being with someone who is willing to kill and be killed for everything he holds so dear… that’s a story for another time.

Anyway, her last period was the weekend of March 8th and she had recently stopped taking her birth control for some reason I was never made aware of. My friend and her had sex on March 20th without a condom, but it wasn’t for very long and my friend knows for a fact he did not achieve climax. However, some research points to the fact there is apparently a “leaking” of seminal fluid, prior to the actual ejaculation, that is capable of making a woman conceive.

A bit of information regarding pregnancy now from multiple May Clinic studies: a woman begins ovulation roughly 14 days after her last period and it lasts for roughly 6 days. During those 6 days, assuming sperm is deposited in the vagina everyday, the female stands a 22-25% chance of becoming pregnant when intercourse has taken place with a male with “normal” fertility.

Now some information on the party which could have impregnated her. The individual was taking 800mg/wk test enan and was just on his last week of 800. 2-3 weeks prior he ran 75mg tren ace ED in addition to 100mg anadrol and 50mg winstrol ED; that bit of synergy went on for roughly 3 weeks. Also, the individual was using Adex like a madman (.5-.75mg ED) towards the time the intercourse took place. Since then, he has done been at the stasis period of his post cycle therapy for roughly 3 weeks.

One of the most knowledgeable and respected members of this forum, bushidobadboy, has already told my friend that it is absolutely possible to conceive while on the heaviest of cycles and certain other members here have done so.

Now then, if you all could please chime in and give me your thoughts, opinions, advice, etc. it would be met with such appreciation by my friend that words alone could not acknowledge it.

Thanks fellas.

World

Tell your friend the pre-ejaculate is just that - it comes just prior to ejaculation. If, let’s say, little World wasn’t close to ejaculation, then the pre-ejaculate would’ve remained within your body, and there should be no worries.

On top of that, if the person in question was scrogging/beating off/shooting his load every day, or a couple times a day, whatever, because of the hightened libido, that lessens even moreso the chance of pre-ejaculate coming out, because, well, there’s just not a lot of it left.

I don’t think there’s anything to worry about.

I’m not sure what you’re looking for here. So let me start by saying this might have been better PM’d to your most trusted mates if you wanted to keep it on the down low. However I can tell by your last paragraph you are seeking comfort and reassurance. So this might be the best way. Perhaps I should be PMing you this response too. But again this too might be the best way.

It is fairly obvious that you are your friend. Your emotion shows thru in your first paragraph as well as the phrase “she had recently stopped taking her birth control for some reason I was never made aware of.” The kicker of course is the exact parallel of the cycle you detailed above and the one you listed in your High Dose, Short Cycle thread. I’m sorry to out you. I intend not to offend or embarass you. Rather, since you have become such a respected member here I think when your brothers see your plight they will be even more inclined to offer you sincerity, as I do now. If by some chance I am mistaken and these are just extraordinary coincidences then I ask your pardon and please forgive my assumption.

World do you know your gal is already pregnant? March 8th means should could be due for her next period anyday now.

If you are concerned your child will somehow be deformed or negatively effected by the high doses of exogenous androgens you were on during conception don’t be. KSMan might have better studies to sight but the DNA and chromosomes in your sperm will largely be unaffected by your cycle. A six week cycle does not alter your genetic fingerprint to the point of mutation of offspring.

If you want assurance she likely did not get pregnant if you didn’t actually cum then yes its very unlikely. The whole pre-cum notion is true but statistically speaking its a very small likelihood. You said “some research points to the fact there is apparently a “leaking” of seminal fluid, prior to the actual ejaculation, that is capable of making a woman conceive.” Its more accurate to say there can be rather than there is. Not every sexual encounter not even those which result in ejalucation necessarily have the pre-cum discharge. Whether you did or not is unknown clearly. But if part of your non-climax was in any way related to the tren, ala tren dick then likely your ejaculation may have been far off and the likelihood of pre-cum perhaps decreases even further.

It sounds like you have major concerns of being a father under these circumstances with the break-up and her lack of appreciation for your patriotism and all and certainly that’s understandable. Hopefully for your sake in a few days she gets her period and your mind can relax. Until that time there’s probably little anyone can say to you that will bring the relief as when she says “I got it today.”

As much as this is a forum with a single minded purpose, this is a community where the guys who stick around and make a name for themselves are respected. In the eight months you’ve been here its clear as day you have the respect of the masses and the members. I was on a six month hiatus during most of your time here myself and yet in the month or so I’ve been back I can see you know your stuff and that others seek and value your advice and opinion. Now that you are in the position of need I think you will be pleased to find this community rally to your aid in whatever method it can.

Whatever happens with this girl the next few days just try and keep some calm and perspective. Sorry if this is not what you were seeking. Equally sorry again if I mis-outed you. I kind of march to the beat of my own drum as some of the vets know. There’s a reason you never see me getting caught up in slamming and ridiculing newbies no matter how much they need or deserve it. My aim has been and always will be the passing on of valuable information in a mature and constructive manner. I hope that is what I did here.

“Pre-cum” can contain a minute amount of sperm; whether or not this impregnated the woman is up for speculation.
I have a beautiful little 6 y.o. that is proof a man can impregnate a woman while on a heavy cycle.
You have to know the woman you are talking about and what is she capable of? Lying for abortion money, lying to keep him chained to her, another man’s baby… DNA tests would be in order if this were carried through full term. Best of luck.

5.0 much appreciated.

Same to you sapasion.

Yeah, it’s me, obviously. I was just kind of picking up on the latest trend here in the forum, just for the hell of it. It’s really no big deal to out me, any idiot who read my thread knows exactly what’s up. Just kind of playing with words I guess you could say.

It’s not a matter of her not appreciating my patriotism, it’s the matter of spending her life with someone whose training and instruction is explicitly to make himself a more deadly weapon. The fact I am willing to kill and be killed for something I hold dear disturbs not only her, but a lot of people. Suffice it to say, she has no knowledge of my previous military service and I intend to keep it that way; she simply has no need to know and it would result in a lot of questions I wouldn’t even answer to people that don’t know me-- one of the most popular of which goes something along the lines of, “so how many people did you kill when you were over there?” Some people just don’t get it, I’m sure Contrl knows what I mean. The way I look at it though, is that I would much rather have a life in which there is something I am willing to kill and be killed for as opposed to leading a life where that does not exist and therefore be nothing but a wretch with little to live for. A lot of people say they would die for something, but simply dying for a cause does little to nothing, if anything it depletes one’s cause’s numbers. On the other hand, many have found it takes much more conviction to a cause to be willing and ready to take another’s life as opposed to laying down one’s own.

All of that is basically what stimulated the hiatus of our romantic relationship. That, in conjunction, with the fact her cousin also served in the same branch I have previously and am re-entering. HE entered under slightly different circumstances-- namely with the judicial pressure related to narcotics charges. Suffice it to say the bastard had substance abuse problems going in (heroin mainly), remained clean while in, saw combat, came out and lived with his parents at 27. Since then he has gotten back on his same old road and been found passed out with a needle in his arm multiple times. And the bastard goes and blames it on his overseas duties. That’s just bullshit and I refuse to accept it, the fucker never has been clean, was forced to be clean for 4 years, and just couldn’t wait to get his fix and somehow manage to blame it on the period of his life when he was actually a contributing member of society as opposed to the puke piece of shit leech he is now. Seeing how he was the only individual that served in my branch she had experience with, I can somewhat understand why she’d get a sour taste in her mouth about it all. What I have reminded her of though is the fact that he is who he is and I am who I am. All the training in the world will never change that, too bad for him really. Only reason will prevail.

Do I think she’s pregnant? Absolutely not. I know for a fact I was nowhere near ejaculation, esp. seeing how we got interrupted just a few minutes after we had started. That in conjunction with the fact I had been choking the chicken multiple times that day and damn near everyday of my cycle makes it highly unlikely. Statistically it’s looking like she’s not pregnant. At the same time, being an elite warrior and leaving a child behind does not bode well with me. If she’s pregnant, then she is, and I will definitely do my part because it is simply the right thing to do, not because of guilt or anything like that. If I have a child it would be not only reckless, but plain wrong for me to train for combat and possibly enter combat with the chance existing that I may not come back. It’s hard for me to respect people who knowingly and willingly step into an environment where widows are created. The true sacrifice there is not the soldier’s, but rather the spouse and children they leave behind.

However, due to a phone call I recently ended with her, I do believe she will be taking some medication later today that will clear things up either way. Personally I think she mis-calculated when she was due. If her last period lasted till March 10, then she is not due for several more days, but the medication will “jump start” her cycle.

After our lengthy conversation, we might actually be in the process of patching things up. Regardless if we do or we don’t, we are both changed individuals because of each other, there is no doubt of that. Reason will prevail and only time will tell.

My main point in doing this out in the open was to do exactly that-- make it out in the open. This is a rather large issue for me obviously and could possibly be an issue for other members as well. I think it’s a good place to discuss past experiences and whatnot regarding matters such as these.

What have I learned? WEAR THE FUCKING RUBBER EVEN THOUGH THEY MAKE YOUR TALLYWACKER STICKY AND TASTE BAD TO YOUR GIRL!!! HAHA

World

Hey My brother!
Best of luck to you in this situation, I too have been there. It is not uncommon to have periods fluctuating in frequency not uncommon at all. My ex couldn’t even tell me when her last period was 90% of the time.
That was always comforting… YIkes

But either way bro, it sounds like you are going to be a man about whatever the outcome and that is admirable.

Keep me posted!

Statistically speaking, it isn’t “easy” to get a girl pregnant. Just one 48 hour window for things to be right:

1. sperm travelling up the fallopian tube
  2. egg travelling down fallopian tube
  3. sperm successfully “cracking the egg.”
  4. egg successfully implanting on the uterine wall
  5. successful initial stages of cell division

So often, women end up having a miscarriage without even knowing that they’re having one.

You have nothing to worry about World. Too bad you two are having a rough patch; hope it all works out for you both to end up happy.

As for creating mutant children while “on”… my little squiggler is the product of such an event. At six weeks old, she’s wearing 6-9 month size baby clothes. Performance Enhanced babies rule!

it is definitely possible to get a girl pregnant on a cycle but as you have said I would think it pretty doubtful that you did given that you didn’t climax and were regularly clearing the pipes.

[quote]Too bad you two are having a rough patch; hope it all works out for you both to end up happy.

As for creating mutant children while “on”… my little squiggler is the product of such an event. At six weeks old, she’s wearing 6-9 month size baby clothes. Performance Enhanced babies rule![/quote]

For us to both be happy, eh? haha That’s an interesting objective. My current goal is basically what I described earlier and involves shooting savages. Hers is to spend the rest of her life with me, get married, have kids, and have a family together till death due us part. Neither of which is all that conducive to the other, but things will eventually work themselves out. Of that, I am positive.

Quite the conundrum to say the least.

World

[quote]kroby wrote:
Statistically speaking, it isn’t “easy” to get a girl pregnant. [/quote]

I wouldn’t count on that. Both times I got my wife pregnant we had only stopped using birth control the week prior. The first baby she had been on the pill for years. Her OB/GYN had told us it could take up to six months for her hormones to stabilize so that she could conceive. But sure enough it was only a few weeks later that it was apparent she was pregnant and a home test confirmed it.

The second time around we’d been using condoms. As soon as we stopped that she got pregnant. I’ve never used steroids so what potential effects that might have on the process I can’t say. I do know that for me “pre-cum” appears in fairly short order after I have an erection, so pregnancy is certainly a possibility especially if she’s late. Also don’t take “spotting” as a sign that she’s not pregnant. Only a full on period signifies that you’re in the clear.

If the lady in question is going to take something that induces her period, then you shouldn’t have to worry about a pregnancy. She could take a home pregnancy test to find out for sure. The tests are very accurate and will produce a positive result just a couple of days after conception. But if she is going to induce her period she might not want to know if she’s actually pregnant.

That’s kind of the point in using something to induce her period. She simply does not want to know. Strongly against what I suggested, but it is her body and therefore her choice, so I respect that.

World

Hey World, sorry to hear about your problems. Like Randizo said, you’re definitely going to be a man about whatever comes from this situation. Echoing what has already been said, I don’t think that you really have that much to worry about. Since you didn’t climax, there is a very, very insignificant chance of anything actually happening. Aside from that, I really wish you well in your current training to return to the Armed Forces. You’ve become quite a respected member here, so we all wish you the best with everything.

[quote]World1187 wrote:
That’s kind of the point in using something to induce her period. She simply does not want to know. Strongly against what I suggested, but it is her body and therefore her choice, so I respect that.

World[/quote]

You're a good example of a fine young man my friend. Both in your choices of going to war, and the reasons thereof, and your absolute dedication to life here with regards to your "possible", but doubtful offspring, and the attitude towards your wifes decisions and her choice being just that.

We've been friends for a while now,

but this thread in particular opens up to let te gang see what kind of rational and empathetic guy you really are buddy.

Things here will come down a few notches on the stress meter quite soon, and you can reorganize your outlook once again. In the meantime, keep up the workouts and impressive cardio regime. It's always impressed the hell out of me when I see what guys like you and Contrl can do when it comes to pushing their bodies in the world of cardio while maintaining a hell of an impressive physique at the same time. Schwarz has this ability as well and it's damned impressive and motivating to an old sap like me, lol.

Seriously though, I wish you all the best and the inner calm of a quiet ocean breeze my friend.

ToneBone

Hey World, Sorry to hear about your problem bro. The reason im chimming in is because I had a similar experience a few years ago, just wasnt on a cycle.

The girl I was with was going to the doctor regularly for check ups and around the time the “mis-hap” happened with us, she was due for a visit. She had recently stopped taking birth control and was concerned about possibly being pregnant. And Im quite sure I blew a big load in her!

Well the doc told her that it was very unlikely because the body takes a fair amount of time before it starts producing eggs normally again. He said that there was a slight difference in time depending on which method was being used ie. the pill or the patch.

This may have been a generalization, im not sure, but he did sound quite confident in what he was saying and it turned out that she wasnt pregnant.

So I dont think you have anything to worry about, epsecially since its just a possibility of pre-cum.

Hope this helps
Jazz

Overall, that sucks. Not the pregnancy issue; I don’t believe she is. It’s the core beliefs I have a problem with.

Granted, my wife and I don’t see eye to eye on some things, but I think our core values are the same. Hell, she was a Jarhead herself for five years.

Is her problem with you going, period, or the fact that you are going to war? Is she one of those that enjoys a certain lifestyle without realizing that it comes at a price? Or she does, but doesn’t want you, in particular, paying it? No one reasonable would want their significant other to leave, or to go to war. But, if it’s your calling, and you’re driven, I think you have to fulfill those needs, otherwise you’ll always regret it. The relationship would suffer forever, if that were the case.

I hope you can convince her that without your sacrifices, and sacrifices of many, even as dicked up as our country is, it would be that much worse. This is going to be an uphill climb…

[quote]kroby wrote:
So often, women end up having a miscarriage without even knowing that they’re having one.[/quote]

very true. A commonly accepted estimate now is that ~20% of fertilized eggs do not attach properly and an “early” miscarriage results.

Of course we now know this since we can easily detect HCG. Just a few generations ago, she would just assume that she was late by a week or two.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Overall, that sucks. Not the pregnancy issue; I don’t believe she is. It’s the core beliefs I have a problem with.

Granted, my wife and I don’t see eye to eye on some things, but I think our core values are the same. Hell, she was a Jarhead herself for five years.

Is her problem with you going, period, or the fact that you are going to war? Is she one of those that enjoys a certain lifestyle without realizing that it comes at a price? Or she does, but doesn’t want you, in particular, paying it? No one reasonable would want their significant other to leave, or to go to war. But, if it’s your calling, and you’re driven, I think you have to fulfill those needs, otherwise you’ll always regret it. The relationship would suffer forever, if that were the case.

I hope you can convince her that without your sacrifices, and sacrifices of many, even as dicked up as our country is, it would be that much worse. This is going to be an uphill climb…[/quote]

Well like I said earlier, she just has a real grudge against my branch of the military because of the experience that fuckup of a cousin of hers.

Like I said earlier, things will work themselves out in the end, it’s just a matter of her being able to kind of step into my boots and understand why I need to do this. She’d go bat shit if she knew I’d already been wounded and discharged… so she has no idea of prior military service and I intend to keep it that way…

It doesn’t help that her family is some of the worst liberal scumbags I’ve ever met. Luckily she thinks somewhat like me regarding politics and conflict.

World

World, don’t really know you outside of your info I read. But you are obviously a great patriot and a stand-up human being, so for that I wish you good luck in whatever the result is.

Artwork since you mentioned goddamn liberals.

Fucking right man!!!

Ooh Rah!!!

World