AAS articles

Based on the feedback here and in Reader Mail, we’re already prepping some new steroid articles.

YES!!!

throw us a bone, who are these articles from? cy, bill, who???

‘bout friggin’ time! But in reality, we only have ourselves to blame as no-one seems to have spoken up (much) previously.

Need a good steroid article every week.

It’s awesome to see that T-mag steps up when it’s readers make a request. I’d love to see a “steriods for intermediates” article, with maybe some updated reviews of popular human and vet steriod manufacturers.

Thanks T-mag

T-mag has helped out so many people with info about AAS. Keep posting the articles and Q and A’s so that we may all continue to learn and grow in knowledge and in strength.

I agree I love the steroid articles. Here’s an idea about about getting Cy to do an article on Methyl 1-test. I bet everyone who responded to this article would want to read it. Ciao. :slight_smile:

awesome…will be great to see again.

That’s the first thing I look for every week. I got excited when I saw the “Steroids for Dummies” last week, until I realized it was just a reprint. :frowning:

I too would like to see something like “Steroids for Intermediates” since I’m definitely no amateur, but still by no means an expert either. Just a suggestion.

Glad to see things are looking up…I wish we had spoken up sooner.

gear articles pump us all up
so let us have them
by the way any body know how
reputable genxxl is for gear?