AAS and the 'Lifestyle'

If you’ve read any of my posts you know that I’m new here and that I’m on my first cycle. Just coming into my second week actually. If I were being really honest, I would admit that one factor that led me to AAS was fear of a slowing libido. A few weeks ago I noticed that I had lost interest in sex and wasn’t getting “morning wood” as often.

Coming into my second week of my first cycle, I feel like my old self again. All I want to do is pick up heavy things and screw. Which brings me to the topic of this thread.

My 15 year marriage allows me certain freedoms that most guys don’t have. I’m wearing my wife out and I don’t know what I’d be doing if I didn’t have access to other playmates. So I’m wondering, how many of you guys keep multiple partners or participate in the co-Ed sport known as the “lifestyle”?

Would you be okay with your wife having multiple partners if she was wearing you out?

without getting into ethics, use your hand if need be.

[quote]Cellerator65 wrote:
Would you be okay with your wife having multiple partners if she was wearing you out?

without getting into ethics, use your hand if need be.[/quote]

Judgemental much? My dad always said, “turnabout’s fair play”. My wife can do what she likes. We openly discuss our individual needs and desires.

I love it when you liberals think you know what’s best for everyone.

This seems like more of a SAMA topic not actually related to AAS. There is at least one guy who can relate to you but I’ll let him speak for himself.

I just double checked your log to remind myself what you were taking. The test is not doubt kicking in giving you this boost. Be mindful that the Deca could give you the exact opposite effect. You are using a low dose so you might not get the imfamous deca dick. But just be aware over the next month if things diminish the deca should be viewed as a suspect.
While I cannot speak to ‘lifestyle’ I can say from a sexual point of view if you wanted to use AAS purely for sexual assistance a mild dose of test and mast is the ideal, IMHO.

[quote]saps wrote:
I just double checked your log to remind myself what you were taking. The test is not doubt kicking in giving you this boost. Be mindful that the Deca could give you the exact opposite effect. You are using a low dose so you might not get the imfamous deca dick. But just be aware over the next month if things diminish the deca should be viewed as a suspect.
While I cannot speak to ‘lifestyle’ I can say from a sexual point of view if you wanted to use AAS purely for sexual assistance a mild dose of test and mast is the ideal, IMHO.[/quote]

Thanks again, Saps. You’re extremely helpful. I understand that my thread now appears to be in the wrong forum. However, I felt that my initial question was at least somewhat relevant. I was just kind of wondering how other guys were handling the sexual boost.

[quote]CyniQ wrote:

My 15 year marriage allows me certain freedoms that most guys don’t have. I’m wearing my wife out and I don’t know what I’d be doing if I didn’t have access to other playmates.quote]

Ah, maybe if you clarified a little that your wife does not mind you having sex with other women, my response wouldn’t come off as liberal.

I just take it as the golden rule, Treat others as you would like to be treated… i think i learned that in 1st grade

I think technically its conservative mindedness which restricts sexual activity and liberalism which is more open to whatever, semantically speaking of course

[quote]saps wrote:
I think technically its conservative mindedness which restricts sexual activity and liberalism which is more open to whatever, semantically speaking of course[/quote]

I understand why you’d feel that way. However, I would offer that the terms “conservative” and “liberal” historically refer to ideas regarding the size or amount of government preferred. Conservatives favoring a more limited government, and Liberals favoring bigger government with more control.

As long as we agree on that, I would also submit that the notion that one person or party knows what’s best for another is a “liberal” one. Whether the individual ideal expressed is an old-fashioned (what you meant when you labeled it “conservative”) one or not is, to my mind, irrelevant.

And now this thread is completely fucked and absolutely misplaced. My apologies.

It may just be me, but I don’t think anything good can come out of living this “lifestyle” in the long run. In my OPINION, and please keep in mind it’s just an opinion, it’s better to work on your marriage and try to improve your sex life rather than run away from it and fulfill your sexual/emotional needs elsewhere. Otherwise, the marriage becomes a purely economical and social relationship, rather than one built through mutual love (without trying to sound to old-fashioned).

Will you still view this lifestyle in the same light when one of you catches an STI and transmits it to the other partner unknowingly. Condoms are not really a valid reply to this, btw, as shit still happens (ie herpes from contact, defective condom, virus makes it through anyways, condom breaks, etc, etc…).

Whatever your lifestyle choice is, I have respect for it. I just also have my own opinion about it, as well.

Take care,
Joey

[quote]CyniQ wrote:

[quote]Cellerator65 wrote:

without getting into ethics, use your hand if need be.[/quote]

Judgemental much? My dad always said, “turnabout’s fair play”. My wife can do what she likes. We openly discuss our individual needs and desires.

I love it when you liberals think you know what’s best for everyone.[/quote]

Wow who pissed on your corn flakes? Someone voices out their opinion and you get all pissy?

And the guy didnt even mean it to be derogative/preachy. Read it. Again.

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:
It may just be me, but I don’t think anything good can come out of living this “lifestyle” in the long run. In my OPINION, and please keep in mind it’s just an opinion, it’s better to work on your marriage and try to improve your sex life rather than run away from it and fulfill your sexual/emotional needs elsewhere. Otherwise, the marriage becomes a purely economical and social relationship, rather than one built through mutual love (without trying to sound to old-fashioned).

Will you still view this lifestyle in the same light when one of you catches an STI and transmits it to the other partner unknowingly. Condoms are not really a valid reply to this, btw, as shit still happens (ie herpes from contact, defective condom, virus makes it through anyways, condom breaks, etc, etc…).

Whatever your lifestyle choice is, I have respect for it. I just also have my own opinion about it, as well.

Take care,
Joey[/quote]

I wasn’t going to continue this thread, since, as I admitted earlier, it’s now completely irrelevant in this particular forum.

But, to provide some sort of response to your view of me as you presented it:

I have no issues with my marriage. I, in all likelihood, have one of the best marriages to have ever existed. I am altogether intensely in love with my wife. She is beautiful, busty (that’s not a euphemism for “fat” by the way, she works out regularly and has upgraded boobs.), and playful. We have a phenomenal sexlife.

Why the lifestyle? Cause we’re too raunchy for polite company. We like to party, get naked, and look at other naked people. Does that happen at your parties? I didn’t think so. Occasionally, we find naked people who we want to get to know better. I get to satisfy my primal, masculine need to divide (thighs) and conquer and she feels extra sexy for the extra attention that she receives. Everybody wins.

What’s not to like?

[quote]CyniQ wrote:

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:

Take care,
Joey[/quote]

I wasn’t going to continue this thread, since, as I admitted earlier, it’s now completely irrelevant in this particular forum.

But, to provide some sort of response to your view of me as you presented it:

I have no issues with my marriage. I, in all likelihood, have one of the best marriages to have ever existed. I am altogether intensely in love with my wife. She is beautiful, busty (that’s not a euphemism for “fat” by the way, she works out regularly and has upgraded boobs.), and playful. We have a phenomenal sexlife.

Why the lifestyle? Cause we’re too raunchy for polite company. We like to party, get naked, and look at other naked people. Does that happen at your parties? I didn’t think so. Occasionally, we find naked people who we want to get to know better. I get to satisfy my primal, masculine need to divide (thighs) and conquer and she feels extra sexy for the extra attention that she receives. Everybody wins.

What’s not to like?[/quote]

I dont really think you should feel the need to justify your obviously happy existence. But its pretty cool that youre ok with posts like that in your thread. Carry on. I have no opinion to offer.

But I will ask this. You said you were afraid of decling sex drive so you decided to use AAS. Are you planning to come off completely, with some sort of PCT. Or just put yourself on TRT for the foreseeable future?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I dont really think you should feel the need to justify your obviously happy existence. But its pretty cool that youre ok with posts like that in your thread. Carry on. I have no opinion to offer.

But I will ask this. You said you were afraid of decling sex drive so you decided to use AAS. Are you planning to come off completely, with some sort of PCT. Or just put yourself on TRT for the foreseeable future? [/quote]

I appreciate that. One thing I’m definitely not going to let ruin my day, is what some dude on the internet thinks about me, my wife, or how we do it. Besides, I kinda opened the door to his criticism.

Recent issues with my sexdrive were a factor in my decision to try this cycle, but not the only factor.

But as far as your question, yeah, I’m planning PCT w/Clomid. About 100mg per day for a week or two, and 50mg per day for about 2 weeks after that, 25mg per day for a week after that.

How’s that sound?

[quote]CyniQ wrote:
How’s that sound?[/quote]
Sub-optimal. What is your rationale behind clomid and those specific doses you selected?

OK, I gotta jump in here, even though it might be more of a sama thing:

1at: Who/what/when you screw is between you and your wife. If it works for you, enjoy. No judgement here.

2nd: Test gets me horny as hell also. I eat a lot of pussy on test.

3rd: I am as liberal as the day is long (and it is long). So this guy was (mistakenly) telling you not to cheat on your wife, and that’s liberal? You know that the term “liberal” doesn’t just mean “bad” right? Even when used detrimentally, it implies a moral relativism that allows individuals to make moral choices outside of the framework of tradition. Such choices might include: “the lifestyle” or using AAS despite the fact that they are generally frowned upon.

Conservativism implies a respect for tradition and authority. They “conserve” what they consider to be an optimal political and social system. A conservative opinion would be to not sleep with anyone but your wife, and to follow the law and not use aas.

Since I have two degrees in this field, I feel qualified to comment on this.

Liberal =/= bad.

Liberals like me are happy that you have a lifestyle that makes you happy.

Glenn Beck thinks you’re un-American for using illegal drugs, and that you’ll burn in hell for breaking your marriage vows.

I have recently heard several “conservative” co-workers rant in favor of something liberal and then rail against the liberals for not supporting it… the GOP/Tea Party/LimBeck Party is so confused and f-ed right now. All they get right is tapping into people’s fear, rage and frustration. Otherwise they’re all over the map.

/Rant

Enjoy your test and sex. Makes me happy too!

Oh. and if you do go on TRT, I would go through a doc. I bet if you go on the TRT forum, or even ask around here, someone will know a good doc somewhat nearby.

I actually think TRT is something most men should be on. There’s many many benefits to high-normal testosterone levels, and many quality of life issues with low T. Women manipulate their hormones for the ability to have casual sex, to lose weight, clear up skin, whatever and it’s socially completely acceptable. A man wants to manipulate HIS hormones for any reason, and he’s some sort of low-life, simply because it is/was something for politicians to grandstand on.

And there’s hugely documented health risks associated with female hormonal manipulation…

So if you want to get your T levels high IOT be horny and hard as a rock, that’s as good a reason as any. Have atem

Oh for sure, one of the major perks/motivators of being on test.

I mean, first of all, if i was married there is no way I’d engage in such behaviour. Otherwise, why get married?

Second of all, no it is NOT ok for any of my girls (excpet the bottom of the pile ones) to also be openly shaggin other guys - It’s ok for me, not for her - Sorry, i’m just possessive that way.

So i find you a bit of a weirdo OP.

But as a single man, with only girlfriends, fuck-buddies, friends with benefits, OMG, test is PERFECT for me.

Like if i’m not screwing the girl who i’m most besotted with relentlessly (this includes phone sex and constant cock pics while i’m at work) i’m incessently pestering past conquests via texts/emails/phone calls for quick shags and pursuing girls in clubs and getting numbers AND using the internet (including at work) using internet dating profiles to add EVEN MORE GIRLS to the pile. Damn, at the height of my first cycle i was looking up Bukakke parties on the internet at jacking off on fat ugly girls in seedy hotel rooms ON THE WAY to meeting my girlfriend for sex blush

In fact, just last Saturday i met and fucked an Australian girl i met in a pub - TWO DAYS before i had a testicle removed due to cancer. LOL,

In fact, i told her from the outset that i had testicular cancer, and that she should check-out my gigantic cancer ball. Haha.

So yes, AAS is perfect for a guy like me.

In fact, i’m the same off AAS. In that, no i am nowhere NEAR as horny, but Wyldflower is notorious for having an eye for the ladies.

Like i’ll be sat on the bus and the only conversation i can have with my friends/colleagues is “she’s fit, she’s fit, check out her tits, etc…” One track mind to be honest.

AAS is probably a bad idea for someone like me in that regard. Quite ironic then that i had to have a ball removed, heh.

[quote]saps wrote:

[quote]CyniQ wrote:
How’s that sound?[/quote]
Sub-optimal. What is your rationale behind clomid and those specific doses you selected?[/quote]

Honestly? Mostly cause I’m dumb. I really jumped the gun with this cycle. I used to regularly post on meso and OM, and I remember Swale’s protocol (I wanna say they called it “Power”? HCG, Clomid, Novla). Which, I’m sure is optimal. But I also know that a lot of guys get away with a Nolva or Clomid only PCT.

Isn’t what I’m proposing basically the oft prescribed 40/40/20/20 adjusted for Clomid? I have Nolvadex too, just more Clomid than Nolva. Although… I suppose I can get whatever you recommend within a few weeks. I thought I was keeping it simple. I’m going to copy this to my “Cycle Log” thread since this one is so completely fucked now.

[quote]OTS1 wrote:
OK, I gotta jump in here, even though it might be more of a sama thing:

1at: Who/what/when you screw is between you and your wife. If it works for you, enjoy. No judgement here.

2nd: Test gets me horny as hell also. I eat a lot of pussy on test.

3rd: I am as liberal as the day is long (and it is long). So this guy was (mistakenly) telling you not to cheat on your wife, and that’s liberal? You know that the term “liberal” doesn’t just mean “bad” right? Even when used detrimentally, it implies a moral relativism that allows individuals to make moral choices outside of the framework of tradition. Such choices might include: “the lifestyle” or using AAS despite the fact that they are generally frowned upon.

Conservativism implies a respect for tradition and authority. They “conserve” what they consider to be an optimal political and social system. A conservative opinion would be to not sleep with anyone but your wife, and to follow the law and not use aas.

Since I have two degrees in this field, I feel qualified to comment on this.

Liberal =/= bad.

Liberals like me are happy that you have a lifestyle that makes you happy.

Glenn Beck thinks you’re un-American for using illegal drugs, and that you’ll burn in hell for breaking your marriage vows.

I have recently heard several “conservative” co-workers rant in favor of something liberal and then rail against the liberals for not supporting it… the GOP/Tea Party/LimBeck Party is so confused and f-ed right now. All they get right is tapping into people’s fear, rage and frustration. Otherwise they’re all over the map.

/Rant

Enjoy your test and sex. Makes me happy too![/quote]

Awesome post, bro. I love it. If I had to wear a nametag I would label myself a Libertarian. I’m anti-gun control, pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, anti-national healthcare, and anti-illegal immigration to cover today’s hot-button issues. Most would say that I’m fiscally conservative, and socially liberal.

However, I would ask you, when you’re on hotasianteens.com or whatever, and you reach for your lotion bottle… do you apply CONSERVATIVELY or LIBERALLY??

I know that “liberal” doesn’t mean “bad” it means “a lot” or at least more than a little.

My preference is minimal governance regardless of type, design, or domain. That, I believe is a conservative view by definition. If you choose to apply the media’s definition to the two terms (conservative & liberal) the outlook becomes significantly skewed. But, in that vein, I would say I favor a Barry Goldwater brand of conservatism over the modern “moral majority” version.

In my (less than humble) opinion, if you believe that your government or your neighbor should mind their own business, stay out of your bedroom, and out of your medicine cabinet… you are expressing a conservative ideal.