AAS and Having Surgery?

ok,i am on dbol and test and just found out i will have surgery may 1 for torn acl.

1. should i stop immediately or continue all the way up till surgery time?

2. could dbol and test effect surgery in any way as far as medication goes?

any input would be greatly appreciated.thanks guys.

How are you training your legs if you have a torn acl?

Simply tell the medical staff what you’re on and be prepared for a uneducated speech on the dangers of your dangerous drug use and they’ll do the rest. If you happen to die they’ll merely blame the evil evil steroids you were taking.

Is this arthroscopic? More to the point, local or general anaesthetic?

If you’re going under general, I certainly don’t think you want to go in with higher BP / heart stress than necessary.

edit - Damn, this site is loading slowly today. GB, he’s in the military so I’m sure he’d get a lecture and a lot more if he 'fessed up.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
Is this arthroscopic? More to the point, local or general anaesthetic?

If you’re going under general, I certainly don’t think you want to go in with higher BP / heart stress than necessary.

edit - Damn, this site is loading slowly today. GB, he’s in the military so I’m sure he’d get a lecture and a lot more if he 'fessed up. [/quote]

Yeah and I’m in Bangkok for tonight. One night in Bangkok and the world is my oyster. We are talking about the same nation that promotes the use of amphetamines right? Its all fun and games until someone bombs a village by accident.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Yeah and I’m in Bangkok for tonight. One night in Bangkok and the world is my oyster. We are talking about the same nation that promotes the use of amphetamines right? Its all fun and games until someone bombs a village by accident. [/quote]

I assume you’re referring to the air force pilots? Valid point, but whose to say that he’s in the air force?

I enjoy your posts Growing Boy, but you seem to have it out for all the wrong people. LE just enforces the laws on the books and military just follow the rules laid down, fair or not, right or not.

The real culprits in all this are the lawmakers…especially the ones who don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground but use the fear-based rantings on steroids to increase their popularity.

The other culprits are the scientists giving them bad info to feed this, along with the media for not being a watchdog and asking questions, but rather blindly following it for a "good story.

Finally, John Q. Taxpayer who is so fucking stupid these days. Mr./Mrs. Taxpayer/Citizen who no longer reads…let alone reads with an open mind, questions what he has just read, and acts upon his civic liberties/duties. Instead, this obese, lazy culture that has grown up on the backbone of the true, idealized American sucks down everything they are told without blinking…and definitely without searchig for the truth of their own accord. I suppose it’s hard to think with all that transfat, McDonalds-fueled lard surrounding your arteries, crushing off blood flow and what little brain activity that remains.

I forget where I was going with this post…besides this is cutting into reruns of my favorite sitcoms like Friends and Seinfeld and gosh…The Biggest Loser is on at 8. Seriously, steroids are bad…my congressman says so.

OP, no intent to hijack your thread. Whotookmyname makes some good points. Were it me, I’d probably stop and start running PCT to get back to normal for the surgery. Why waste gear-time when you’ll be getting cut open and recovering? There’s plenty of time to use it when you’re 100%.

Remember Orville Burke?

He had to get surgery for a torn triceps I believe and went into a coma. This was supposedly caused by the amount of drugs that were in his system along with the anesthetic.

There’s really no proof of that though, that’s just the word on tha streetz!

[quote]fireflyz wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Yeah and I’m in Bangkok for tonight. One night in Bangkok and the world is my oyster. We are talking about the same nation that promotes the use of amphetamines right? Its all fun and games until someone bombs a village by accident.

I assume you’re referring to the air force pilots? Valid point, but whose to say that he’s in the air force?

I enjoy your posts Growing Boy, but you seem to have it out for all the wrong people. LE just enforces the laws on the books and military just follow the rules laid down, fair or not, right or not.

The real culprits in all this are the lawmakers…especially the ones who don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground but use the fear-based rantings on steroids to increase their popularity.

The other culprits are the scientists giving them bad info to feed this, along with the media for not being a watchdog and asking questions, but rather blindly following it for a "good story.

Finally, John Q. Taxpayer who is so fucking stupid these days. Mr./Mrs. Taxpayer/Citizen who no longer reads…let alone reads with an open mind, questions what he has just read, and acts upon his civic liberties/duties. Instead, this obese, lazy culture that has grown up on the backbone of the true, idealized American sucks down everything they are told without blinking…and definitely without searchig for the truth of their own accord. I suppose it’s hard to think with all that transfat, McDonalds-fueled lard surrounding your arteries, crushing off blood flow and what little brain activity that remains.

I forget where I was going with this post…besides this is cutting into reruns of my favorite sitcoms like Friends and Seinfeld and gosh…The Biggest Loser is on at 8. Seriously, steroids are bad…my congressman says so.[/quote]

Not at all. I merely stand away and watch it all crumble to pieces only pointing at certain individuals and events. As for my position on LE and the Army. I have military vets as friends. I have nothing but outmost respect for the people fighting for me and others. It takes a different breed of human to go out there and get your hands in the fire. As for LE, I know they have a job to do just like I do, but in my experience I’ve only met one individual that was a true honorable officer of the law. I think I’ve mentioned my feelings regarding this truly honorable man. It all does stem from the powers that be but what do you suggest? Anarchy? I learned along time ago that my vote, my voice, my being didn’t have an effect on the things around me because I wasn’t in a certain income bracket. I really don’t want to get into this in this forum.

So my closing statements are: I have nothing but outmost for those fighting for the pussies in Washington and by default the Union, LE has a job to do but due to human nature its make-up is flawed and corruption is rampant among ANY department, and in conclusion there’s not a God damned thing you or I can do about it but merely stand away, not make waves and watch it all crumble.

I pretty much agree with your post. I have worked around LE before and have family members who are in LE so I tend to not have the same views as some. Having said that, you are def. right that corruption is in any dept. whether it be a single officer in smaller depts. or many in larger.

I’m too much of an optimist to think that there’s nothing we can do…but I think circumstances would have to drastically change not just in the US, but in the world for that to happen. I’m proud of my service for my country even if I disagree with the commander that sent me over there. And I definitely disagree. But enough…didn’t mean to get into this kind of a debate on this forum in a thread about surgery lol.

/hijack

This is truer in the States than in the UK.

I lived over there for a decent amount of time, and the feeling of general oppression by LE and the apathy of the US citizens to outrageous laws that are simly there to ‘steath tax’ you blind, and the fact 9 of 10 standard citizens will go out shouting the odds very fast, but back down as soon as violence is beckoning…

I was surprised that you all HADNT cooed against your old government, and if this one ends up doing to this world what the last tried, then i suggest you join the rest of the Western Countries in its fight against what is becomming an oppressive country to its and other countries citizens.

I agree too that the standard US citizen is lazy and apathetic, but so are most Humans. We are a race of greed, laziness and apathy - this is especially true in the West, no wonder many eastern countries fight the democracy we shove down their throats.
We aren’t at peace, and havent been for a long time - it is just the majority of UK/US citizens dont have to think about it, it doesnt affect them.

I would be surprised to see another big civil action again before we are wiped out as a race.
The majority of people i pass in the street are happy with their fast, comfy car and electric tin-openers and ‘dont want the trouble’ of saying anything.

There are millions of men in thousands of pubs all broken down by poverty, the government, taxes, their battleaxe women and selfish kids here in the UK… ranging from their late twenties to their 70’s, and all they do is drink, drink and drink to drown their woes.
Too many just accept their fate and die a little each day. Too many are victims - stand on a table and say this and you’ll be destroyed, but at least those who destroyed you will go to bed that night, and think about what you said, blood on their hands and in their nostrils and maybe, just maybe realise what is to be done - even with just their lives.

Stand up and take action. Dont accept oppression by one person, let alone the leaders of the country, and to resist that - you need a resistance.

Thats my view…

/Hijack

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
fireflyz wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

I forget where I was going with this post…besides this is cutting into reruns of my favorite sitcoms like Friends and Seinfeld and gosh…The Biggest Loser is on at 8. Seriously, steroids are bad…my congressman says so.

Not at all. I merely stand away and watch it all crumble to pieces only pointing at certain individuals and events. As for my position on LE and the Army. I have military vets as friends. I have nothing but outmost respect for the people fighting for me and others. It takes a different breed of human to go out there and get your hands in the fire. As for LE, I know they have a job to do just like I do, but in my experience I’ve only met one individual that was a true honorable officer of the law. I think I’ve mentioned my feelings regarding this truly honorable man. It all does stem from the powers that be but what do you suggest? Anarchy? I learned along time ago that my vote, my voice, my being didn’t have an effect on the things around me because I wasn’t in a certain income bracket. I really don’t want to get into this in this forum.

So my closing statements are: I have nothing but outmost for those fighting for the pussies in Washington and by default the Union, LE has a job to do but due to human nature its make-up is flawed and corruption is rampant among ANY department, and in conclusion there’s not a God damned thing you or I can do about it but merely stand away, not make waves and watch it all crumble. [/quote]

Reading your post sounds very very familiar . This kind of corruption is evident in many parts of the world and the people are powerless to challenge it or even qustion it .Time and time again the people in power take liberties at the expense of the people lower below them on the food chain .
Its sickening but like you i have decided its not something i can change so have chosen to turn a blind eye and get on with whats important to me.
Youre right though,it is going to crumble…