Aaron Rodgers vs. Patriots QB

I’m watching the game right now and he’s doing pretty good. I didn’t realize he could run.

So who’s going to have a better season…Aaron Rodgers or the guy that’s taking over for Tom Brady?

Patriots QB because I’m as biased as possible. I am a stupid fucking ignint patriots fan who obviously started liking the team in 2001.

and because wes welker and randy moss

Prob Matt Cassel, just because he is surrounded by the most talented offense in the league. It will be close though.

Ha. Well Rodgers has already done better than Cassel so far, and I’m a Packers fan, so RODGERS will be better, especially because he’s actually going to be a long-term quarterback.

I don’t see why this comparison is even being made.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Ha. Well Rodgers has already done better than Cassel so far, and I’m a Packers fan, so RODGERS will be better, especially because he’s actually going to be a long-term quarterback.

I don’t see why this comparison is even being made.[/quote]

Because both QBs have been tested equally in their careers.

I mean Rodgers did look good last night though. I am rooting for him and the Packers for the first time in my life because I want them to show how disposable Favre could have been over the last few years.

…It’s just wishful thinking