Aaron Hernandez Trial Watch

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]beachguy498 wrote:
Supposedly the impaneled jury is made up mostly of women, the talking heads on CNN & their “expert” guest said that was favorable to the defendant.

Lots of circumstantial evidence, that’s for sure. Supposedly AH’s girlfriend ditched the gun for him.[/quote]

Again, I can’t understand how amateurish those guys always are. All he had to do was stick a file up the barrel and scratch it up and there’s no way ballistics can prove it was the gun used in the murder. And leaving shell casings at the scene? Dumb arse.[/quote]

Even if he just used a revolver, it would have then been much harder to tie him to the murder. It would also help if he didn’t have video of himself with the gun in hand right after the murder caught by his own security camera. Nope, didn’t think to cut it off, or delete the footage.

Supposedly the impaneled jury is made up mostly of women, the talking heads on CNN & their “expert” guest said that was favorable to the defendant. [/quote]

The “cnn expert” (oxymoron) said it was favorable because he was good looking.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

Supposedly the impaneled jury is made up mostly of women, the talking heads on CNN & their “expert” guest said that was favorable to the defendant. [/quote]

The “cnn expert” (oxymoron) said it was favorable because he was good looking.[/quote]

Don’t underestimate this factor. Its real.

There’s lots of smart criminals out there, you just rarely see them as defendants. Being stupid substantially increases the chances of getting caught.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

The “cnn expert” (oxymoron) said it was favorable because he was good looking.[/quote]

Don’t underestimate this factor. Its real. [/quote]

I know, and it makes the legal system look like a joke.

Are we going to hear the Chewbacca defense in this trial?

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
Are we going to hear the Chewbacca defense in this trial? [/quote]

Please enlighten me as to what this is.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

Please enlighten me as to what this is.[/quote]

Satire of the Johnnie Cochran defense in the OJ trial.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

Please enlighten me as to what this is.[/quote]

Satire of the Johnnie Cochran defense in the OJ trial. [/quote]

Marcia Clark used to go to my gym when the OJ trial was going on, you could literally see her aging in front of you as this trial went on.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Supposedly the impaneled jury is made up mostly of women, the talking heads on CNN & their “expert” guest said that was favorable to the defendant.

Lots of circumstantial evidence, that’s for sure. Supposedly AH’s girlfriend ditched the gun for him.[/quote]

Again, I can’t understand how amateurish those guys always are. All he had to do was stick a file up the barrel and scratch it up and there’s no way ballistics can prove it was the gun used in the murder. And leaving shell casings at the scene? Dumb arse.[/quote]

Even if he just used a revolver, it would have then been much harder to tie him to the murder. It would also help if he didn’t have video of himself with the gun in hand right after the murder caught by his own security camera. Nope, didn’t think to cut it off, or delete the footage.[/quote]

Pretty dumb all around the way he conducted himself prior and after the murder. I can’t imagine having a security camera on in the house if I was home.