Aaron Hernandez Trial Watch

Hey Yall,
I didn’t see a thread for this and I don’t know if anybody else is keeping up with the trial but in case I figured I would start a thread if anybody wanted to discuss the trial as it unfolds.
Opening statements are right now!
I am watching here, not sure if the link will work for everybody, but for what it’s worth:

Guilty!

could not care any less about this trial, just hope it’s over fast.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
just hope it’s over fast. [/quote]

No way lol. Just no way.

End of the day, it’s MA, and his gun wasn’t within the shit fucking laws here. He’s doing some time, for something.

Anyone know what it’s all about? I just googled him and he (allegedly) killed one of his friends in his house and dumped the body nearby, shot another friend in the face blowing his eye out in a separate incident, murdered two other guys in yet another incident and wasn’t there another murder/s he’s supposed to be involved in? Why is he knocking off all his friends?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Anyone know what it’s all about? I just googled him and he (allegedly) killed one of his friends in his house and dumped the body nearby, shot another friend in the face blowing his eye out in a separate incident, murdered two other guys in yet another incident and wasn’t there another murder/s he’s supposed to be involved in? Why is he knocking off all his friends?[/quote]

Short and skinny (please correct me if I’m wrong):

Gang banger growing up
Good at football
Got into some trouble (shootings) in college, sports being the pinnacle of ethics they are, covered up

Comes to the Pats
Get’s “diss’ed” at a night club by people not affiliated with the correct set
Shoots them in a driveby

Couple years later… Buddy is talking to some people he doesn’t like.
Paranoid he is ratting about the above shooting
executes him down the street from his house.

Destroys a bunch of evidence and is generally just a total scumbag about it.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Anyone know what it’s all about? I just googled him and he (allegedly) killed one of his friends in his house and dumped the body nearby, shot another friend in the face blowing his eye out in a separate incident, murdered two other guys in yet another incident and wasn’t there another murder/s he’s supposed to be involved in? Why is he knocking off all his friends?[/quote]

Gang banger growing up
Good at football
Got into some trouble (shootings) in college, sports being the pinnacle of ethics they are, covered up

Comes to the Pats
Shoots them in a driveby

Destroys a bunch of evidence and is generally just a total scumbag about it. [/quote]

And doing a shitload of PCP the whole time, if I’m not mistaken.

Best headline related to his being arrested and charged: “Aaron Hernandez To Go From Tight End To Wide Receiver.”

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Gang banger growing up
Good at football

Comes to the Pats
Shoots them in a driveby

Destroys a bunch of evidence and is generally just a total scumbag about it. [/quote]

I don’t see what the big deal is. Its not like he deflated a bunch of footballs or anything.

What an idiot. Kills a guy he knows in his own house then dumps the body a few streets away? Speechless.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
What an idiot. Kills a guy he knows in his own house then dumps the body a few streets away? Speechless.[/quote]

Nah, had him in his house (destroyed the video) drove him down the street, and shot him from the car.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

I don’t see what the big deal is. Its not like he deflated a bunch of footballs or anything. [/quote]

I know right. The character and integrity of the game man…

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
What an idiot. Kills a guy he knows in his own house then dumps the body a few streets away? Speechless.[/quote]

Nah, had him in his house (destroyed the video) drove him down the street, and shot him from the car. [/quote]

Okay, but he left the body near his own house. That’s how they got onto him.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Gang banger growing up
Good at football

Comes to the Pats
Shoots them in a driveby

Yup, that’s about right. He doesn’t like getting dissed. You spill his drink, it’s your ass.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Nah, had him in his house (destroyed the video) drove him down the street, and shot him from the car. [/quote]

Okay, but he left the body near his own house. That’s how they got onto him.[/quote]

Yeah. You’re overall assessment is correct. A man that just signed a 40 million dollar contract is still gangbanging, and a total moron. I just wanted to point out he had driven him down the street to shoot him, not just dump the body.

Minor detail.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Okay, but he left the body near his own house. That’s how they got onto him.[/quote]

And he left the bullet casings near the body. When you fire, the finger prints get burned in. No need to dust.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

And he left the bullet casings near the body. When you fire, the finger prints get burned in. No need to dust.[/quote]

I can never understand why they always do that.

Because most criminals are very unintelligent.

Guess he never watched CSI. what a waste of talent.

Supposedly the impaneled jury is made up mostly of women, the talking heads on CNN & their “expert” guest said that was favorable to the defendant.

Lots of circumstantial evidence, that’s for sure. Supposedly AH’s girlfriend ditched the gun for him.

[quote]beachguy498 wrote:
Supposedly the impaneled jury is made up mostly of women, the talking heads on CNN & their “expert” guest said that was favorable to the defendant.

Lots of circumstantial evidence, that’s for sure. Supposedly AH’s girlfriend ditched the gun for him.[/quote]

Again, I can’t understand how amateurish those guys always are. All he had to do was stick a file up the barrel and scratch it up and there’s no way ballistics can prove it was the gun used in the murder. And leaving shell casings at the scene? Dumb arse.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]beachguy498 wrote:

Lots of circumstantial evidence, that’s for sure. Supposedly AH’s girlfriend ditched the gun for him.[/quote]

Again, I can’t understand how amateurish those guys always are. All he had to do was stick a file up the barrel and scratch it up and there’s no way ballistics can prove it was the gun used in the murder. And leaving shell casings at the scene? Dumb arse.[/quote]

He was killed less then a mile from his home, after they had been seen together earlier that night.