A ZMA Question?

I am thinking about taking ZMA. but Does ZMA really work? thanks

It depends what you’re expecting. ZMA isn’t going to give you any noticeable improvements. In my experience, it does help w/ sleep, but when I’ve used it I’ve taken a week off from ZMA every 3-4 weeks. I found the sleep effects to kind of decrease after this time, but once up returning to the supplement as was well.

Anyways, if you really wanna give it a shot you can shell out the 9or10 bucks for a month’s worth. Like most any legal supplement, it is just that, a supplement that accounts for an extremely small percentage of your efforts, if any.

Well, it’s not Tren, so don’t expect any out-of-this-world gains.

But, it absolutely improves my sleep, and provides a moderate boost in testosterone. You’ll notice the latter if you’re deficient in zinc to due your diet.

There’s a reason oysters are an aphrodisiac - zinc.

Besides, it’s 9 bucks! You can’t beat that for a great night of sleep.

Hope this helps!

sometimes.

For what? What are your goals? How hard do you work out? How well do you eat?

A lot of factors go into wether a supp works or not. I will say this, I believe I sleep better when I’m taking ZMA. As for test increase or other parameters, I’ve yet to do blood workups to see about those benefits.

But, the added beneficial sleep is more than enough for me to take it.

Try searching. ZMA posts have been covered about once a month or more every single month for the past five years.

Oh yeah, ZMA does it all! It’s better than 'roids!!!

Made my dreams alot more vivid. I tended to need less sleep when I took it. I found myself waking up about 15 minutes before my alarm clock.

ZMA + Velocity diet = weird dreams involving a mongolian grill buffet

I’m serious.

[quote]Soco wrote:

ZMA + Velocity diet = weird dreams involving a mongolian grill buffet

I’m serious.[/quote]

For me it was a mongolian girl buffet. ZMA makes me hornier than I already am.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Try searching. ZMA posts have been covered about once a month or more every single month for the past five years.

Oh yeah, ZMA does it all! It’s better than 'roids!!![/quote]

These are the kinds of post on a beginners forum that show a persons real class and maturity.

Ignore it or respond politely, what’s the big deal. Why waste your time lowering yourself off your pedestal, to type demeaning condescending garbage.

It’s ok to have a ‘little’ fun as you answer, but this is not useful info. There are other times and forums for being a smart ass–I should know!

ZMA really works. It is proven to increase testosterone levels in healthy subjects.