A World Without America

[quote]superscience wrote:
olderguy wrote:
superscience wrote:
olderguy wrote:
IrishMarc wrote:
olderguy wrote:
IrishMarc wrote:
What a load of complete and utter horse shit!

Yeah Europe or Russia would defiantly not have made any medical advances…

Israel is a good thing? Since when it is the single biggest thing kicking up shit in the middle east… well apart from the states.

What the hell does hypothesizing this bullshit scenario get us? Fucking nowhere.

Imagine a world without Great Britain, No USA!!!

Idiotic thread.

Imagine a world without GREAT Britain. The Irish would have nobody to bomb. Well maybe Wales and Scotland.

The video started in the UK. What are you blaming us for?

What are you retarded?

What do I give a flying fuck about where the video started? I just stated the pointless nature of the debate of a total non-issue.

You have enough opinions for someone who doesn’t give a flying fuck.
So move on and post on some other thread. You think it is pointless so maybe you should get a Mod to remove the thread. I mean who the fuck are you?. And I’m a retard. You probably have 40 relatives working in the Blarney Stone at 5th and Lexington and are anti-American.

You will probably find that most of the planet hates americans and america, which is stupid. Other countries see you as arrogant shits. I know a girl who met a few americans (when travelling) who were embarrassed to say they were america.

The above isn’t my opinion though. I’ve met americans and i got on with them straight away and can’t wait to visit there some day or even live for a period of my life.

A life without america would mean;
No TOOL (the band).

Your government sucks though.

And did the Americans you met seem embarrassed to be American?

As far as governments go, I’m sure being on par with Ireland is at the top of our list.

I never gave it thought that life without American would mean:
NO TOOL (the band) or 50 cents for that matter. Maybe IrishMick was right, dumb thread.

They were anti bush and embarrassed of his actions, they weren’t embarrassed of being american. They loved ireland too.

I have friends attending an american university, they love it.

[quote]This thread is stupid as people have stated. America has its positives and negatives like other countries, life doesn’t have to revolve around one country or culture.
[/quote][/quote]

You’re saying the world doesn’t relvolve around one country.
You wouldn’t get that picture from the bashing the US gets. It kinda seems the world is revolving around the US from these foreign posters. Maybe I’m wrong. We seem to be defending ourselves to people from Sweden, Belgium, Ireland and so on. What is the US doing to them?
[/quote]

I couldn’t imagine a world without these people.

God bless America

[quote]Andrew Dixon wrote:

God bless America[/quote]

I don’t know if you have television where you live, but Jay Leno, a popular comedian who has his own show does his own version of video called “Jay Walking” where he goes out and ask people simple questions. It is actually pretty funny.

And thanks for being Australian, and helping with the war in Iraq. The contributions your country has given the world is countless. Steve Irwin,that’s right, he’s dead, and Mel Gibson.

With 15 to 20 million people in Australia, we only have 4 or 5 states that are more populated than your entire country. So it’s laughable that you would even compare your meaningless country to the US.

God bless Australia. It seems like a nice place but don’t take the wrong turn.

[quote]Andrew Dixon wrote:

God bless America[/quote]

And by the way, is that your gym in your avitar? I didn’t know they had Gold’s out there. Must be pretty cheap. Watch out for the crocs. LOL

I’m not exactly sure what this video is trying to achieve but – “A world without America would be a world without ISRAEL” is not doing ANYTHING positive for America’s image abroad I can guara-goddamn-tee.

Linking the US to the #1 hated country in the world to IMPROVE our image is perhaps one of the worst public relations gaffs of the century if thats its intent…

Israel, Iran top ‘negative list’

[quote]olderguy wrote:
So it’s laughable that you would even compare your meaningless country to the US.[/quote]

Don’t forget Canada sucks too. And Russia. And China. And India. And Japan. And Great Britain. And most of South America. And Mexico. And the middle east.

What have these countries done lately? Absolutely nothing. They all suck. But not America. Because America is the greatest country evar, in da history of duh unaverse!

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
Israel, Iran top ‘negative list’
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6421597.stm[/quote]

Nice.

[quote]superscience wrote:
This thread is stupid as people have stated. America has its positives and negatives like other countries, life doesn’t have to revolve around one country or culture.[/quote]

Thank you very much!

[quote]olderguy wrote:
Andrew Dixon wrote:

God bless America

I don’t know if you have television where you live, but Jay Leno, a popular comedian who has his own show does his own version of video called “Jay Walking” where he goes out and ask people simple questions. It is actually pretty funny.

And thanks for being Australian, and helping with the war in Iraq. The contributions your country has given the world is countless. Steve Irwin,that’s right, he’s dead, and Mel Gibson.

With 15 to 20 million people in Australia, we only have 4 or 5 states that are more populated than your entire country. So it’s laughable that you would even compare your meaningless country to the US.

God bless Australia. It seems like a nice place but don’t take the wrong turn.
[/quote]

You can see the funny side of this though yeah? I know there are plenty of cool, intelligent Americans. America does have a overwhelmingly amount of ignorance toward the rest of the world.

We have about 22 million I think. I’m pretty sure we’ve contributed a bit to science. Check us out, we do OK for a small population.

Anyway, I’m English.

Edit - Took out PISA study.