A Weird Dream...

I normally don’t even remember my dreams, but I recently had one that made me wake up laughing. I don’t know what led up to this point, so I’ll just start from where I remember…

So I’m flipping through channels on the TV (yes, I’m actually watching TV in my damn dream) and eventually I stop on ESPN or something and “skeet shooting” is on. Not like that… I mean the kind with a gun and whatever it is that they shoot.

Anyway, Bob Costas is the announcer, and for some reason he uses some weird terminology for this. Each attempt was called a skeet. So here’s what Bob Costas said, “Here’s Wilson in his 3rd skeet, his…skeet skeet skeet.” Then for the next guy, “Here’s Johnson in his 5th skeet, his…skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet.”

So if it was somebody’s 10th attempt, he would say skeet 10 times. It was after somebody’s 10th attempt that I woke up and started laughing due to the sound of Bob Costas saying “skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet” in his normal, serious voice.

Just thought I’d share that pointless dream with everyone. Everybody probably thinks I’m a psycho now, but it was funny when it happened. Does anyone know how to interpret dreams?

(and no, it wasn’t a “wet dream” you sick bastards)

No idea how to interpret dreams, but don’t beleive in that stuff anyway.

A slight hijack, seeing as this is about weird dreams.

During a nap (after hitting my snooze button 3 times), I had a dream that I was working for Biotest.

TC was driving around a Spike emblazened Camaro (of all things) and I had a Blue “Biotest” emblazened car (can’t remember, but I think it was an old-school Charger).

I remember the bulk of the dream was racing TC around the warehouse in our cars…and, because he kept losing, I was saying something like “What’s wrong TC? Didn’t take your Spike today?”

He replied: “There are limits to everything.”

Then my alarm went off again…>DARN!!!

The skeet, skeet, skeet, reminds me of the Dukes of Hazard when, I could be wrong with the name, Rosco P. Coletrain would laugh. Thought I’d throw that in.

Seek help.

haha, that reminds me of a dream i had a last night.

i was at the beach, there was some event on which i can’t remember and for some reason there were several T-Nation staff and prominent members. anyways, there was this one guy who was claiming to be professor x and he was fat, basically obese. i wish i could remember more, but it was funny in the dream, especially since i just considered him on a bulk for most of the dream.

I happen to be a highly qualified Freudian psychotherapist. This dream clearly means that you should send me all your money, and allow me to sleep with your wife or girlfriend. Unless she’s ugly. Then it just means the money part.

I have a slave who likes to dress extravagantly. He’s pretty good at interpreting dreams. When I asked him what it meant he said it pretty much means you’re gay. He followed that up with “not that there’s anything wrong that.”

DB

[edit: a certain ethnic background of the slave was deleted by the mods which would have made the biblical reference a little clearer. As it reads now, it just makes you say, huh?]

[quote]AlphaDragon wrote:
No idea how to interpret dreams, but don’t beleive in that stuff anyway.

A slight hijack, seeing as this is about weird dreams.

During a nap (after hitting my snooze button 3 times), I had a dream that I was working for Biotest.

TC was driving around a Spike emblazened Camaro (of all things) and I had a Blue “Biotest” emblazened car (can’t remember, but I think it was an old-school Charger).

I remember the bulk of the dream was racing TC around the warehouse in our cars…and, because he kept losing, I was saying something like “What’s wrong TC? Didn’t take your Spike today?”

He replied: “There are limits to everything.”

Then my alarm went off again…>DARN!!![/quote]

We have a Camaro in the warehouse that we’re refurbishing.

Doo-do-doo-do, doo-do-doo-do (Twilight Zone music).

[quote]TC wrote:
We have a Camaro in the warehouse that we’re refurbishing.

Doo-do-doo-do, doo-do-doo-do (Twilight Zone music).
[/quote]

And the liscense plate is “RRJC5488”?