A Video Worth Watching

Check this out…

Been posted before, but, yes a good video. Even better for a Badger fan.

Talk about luck. I watched the vid again and take a look at what I saw in the RELATED section.

Dave Gulledge’s younger brother.

[quote]Sliver wrote:

Dave Gullege’s younger brother.[/quote]

As an aside note, did you see anyone giving this guy negative or derogatory comments? No. You see lots of cheering, clapping, slapping of the shoulders… (a la http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1611085 )

That lift was freaky. Seriously.

yeah that 605 is amazing for that many reps at 19. How much does Dave weigh there and how tall is he?

dl-

Both of those vids are just amazing.

and coincidentally, they are both 19 years old.

Punk kids are making the rest of us look bad.

thats fucking awesome!!! is this the norm in football lifting at that age!!! if so rugbys got a hell of a long way to go.

[quote]the_frazman wrote:
thats fucking awesome!!! is this the norm in football lifting at that age!!! if so rugbys got a hell of a long way to go. [/quote]

yea, he’s just posting an average football player’s squat so non football players will know what the norm is.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
the_frazman wrote:
thats fucking awesome!!! is this the norm in football lifting at that age!!! if so rugbys got a hell of a long way to go.

yea, he’s just posting an average football player’s squat so non football players will know what the norm is.
[/quote]

That was nice of him.

haha heres me thinking you all bench 500 for reps. I guess the point i was just trying to make is that i dont know any one at the top level that squats that much you know. Got a bit over excited.
Charz