A Video of our Great New Commander in Chief

[quote]THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

"Yes. One time he didn’t. It was at an event in Indianola Iowa when Obama was photographed as the sole person on the platform not holding his hand over his heart while the National Anthem was being played. It is widely considered appropriate to stand in reverence of the flag even when one does not put ones hand over ones heart, which is what Senator Obama was doing at the event.

The implication, obviously, is that failing to display the proper hand-over-heart etiquette proves Obama is unpatriotic and therefore unfit to hold the office of president. Some have even speculated that it was an intentional gesture of dissent on the candidate’s part, to which an Obama spokesperson replied on Inside Edition, “Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn’t [put his hand on his heart]. In no way was he making any sort of statement, and any suggestion to the contrary is ridiculous.”
[/quote]

Not putting his hand over his heart displays clearly what is in his ‘heart’. He can’t claim allegiance to the flag because his allegiance is elsewhere. But he’s got quite a future…

“And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image.”
Revelation, 14. 11

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

"Yes. One time he didn’t. It was at an event in Indianola Iowa when Obama was photographed as the sole person on the platform not holding his hand over his heart while the National Anthem was being played. It is widely considered appropriate to stand in reverence of the flag even when one does not put ones hand over ones heart, which is what Senator Obama was doing at the event.

The implication, obviously, is that failing to display the proper hand-over-heart etiquette proves Obama is unpatriotic and therefore unfit to hold the office of president. Some have even speculated that it was an intentional gesture of dissent on the candidate’s part, to which an Obama spokesperson replied on Inside Edition, “Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn’t [put his hand on his heart]. In no way was he making any sort of statement, and any suggestion to the contrary is ridiculous.”

Not putting his hand over his heart displays clearly what is in his ‘heart’. He can’t claim allegiance to the flag because his allegiance is elsewhere. But he’s got quite a future…

“And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image.”
Revelation, 14. 11

[/quote]

Allegiance to the U.S flag = allegiance to God? Vice versa? Yeah that makes perfect sense.

It could be argued, even, that any form of nationalism runs counter with loyalty to God. Humans in these situations look to man-made, external symbols(idols even) to revere when only the Lord truly deserves such reverence.

[quote]kaaleppi wrote:
THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:
kaaleppi wrote:
But he did hold his hands over his groins.

he…he has more than one? what a freak

Alpha Male.[/quote]

LOL

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

Revelation, 14. 11

[/quote]

If the US carries out God´s mission on earth is resistance against the US government blasphemy?

And, if that is the case, what is the difference between you, and say, the average ayatollah?

[quote]orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

Revelation, 14. 11

If the US carries out God´s mission on earth is resistance against the US government blasphemy?

And, if that is the case, what is the difference between you, and say, the average ayatollah? [/quote]

If the leadership is not openly loyal to the principles that the flag represents, then that leadership needs to be resisted and voted out.

[quote]orion wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:
orion wrote:
At least give him credit for not covering his ears.

FUck YOU! You Fuckin’ Foreigner! Don’t you fuckin’ realize that Obama is as fucking anti-american as you fucking are fucker! Fuck!

Fuck.Those are lot of fucking fucks.

[/quote]

I can’t fucking help it sometimes.

[quote]orion wrote:
At least give him credit for not covering his ears.

[/quote]

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Oh man, I don’t know what to take offence to more, someone not honoring the flag, or someone sounding like a dying moose while “singing” the national anthem…

Hey! Don’t you guys know that it’s considered ‘cool’ and ‘hip’ to hate America nowadays!

Bunch of old farts. Hey, if you want to be ‘down’ with the youngsters, you all should start bruning American flags and stuff.

FUCK AMERICA! FUCK THE U.S. of KKK! NOT GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD DAMN AMERICA!

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Hey! Don’t you guys know that it’s considered ‘cool’ and ‘hip’ to hate America nowadays!

Bunch of old farts. Hey, if you want to be ‘down’ with the youngsters, you all should start bruning American flags and stuff.

FUCK AMERICA! FUCK THE U.S. of KKK! NOT GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD DAMN AMERICA![/quote]

Well, he’s convinced me. Sold!

[quote]THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

[/quote]

This.

I don’t like him either folks, but seriously. Calm down. I know it’s fun to troll the left but I think you’re starting to believe you’re own trollings <_<.

[quote]abcd1234 wrote:
Clearly he’s anti-American…clearly…[/quote]

Dude, He’s saluting… with his DICK!!!

…it’s probably a good thing Obama is un-american and un-patriotic. In the last 8 years, being a patriotic american has left you vulnerable to the biggest pile of bullshit your nation has ever seen, at the hands of someone who milked you for all your worth…

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
ephrem wrote:
…it’s probably a good thing Obama is un-american and un-patriotic.

Since when has this ever been a good thing?[/quote]

…ever since being a good american patriot has become synonymous with blind obedience to hypocritical values…

[quote]In the last 8 years, being a patriotic american has left you vulnerable to the biggest pile of bullshit your nation has ever seen,

Left us “vulnerable”? We’ve not had a terrorist attack on our shores since 9-11, in that area I’d say Bush did a darn good job.[/quote]

…Homeland Security and the Patriot Act ring a bell? That is what i meant with vulnerable…

[quote]at the hands of someone who milked you for all your worth…

He “milked us”? Ha ha…do you even know what that phrase is supposed to mean? No…of course you don’t, you hate America and you have the venue to air your nonsense and you do it.

Next time try to make a teensy tiny bit of sense.

Deal?

[/quote]

…i hate no thing. Hate is an ugly emotion reserved for those who can’t reflect on reality. You have become what your resent the most; drones. Mindless subjects to an ideal that perhaps once existed, but no longer does. Good luck…

Give me a fuckin break. You put your hand on your heart during a pledge of allegiance as a sign of respect and allegiance to your country. It’s outrageous to think that our new commander in chief is either too aloof, lazy or is an America hater to follow this simple convention.

This is the kind of thing that McMarshmellow and the Republicans should have put on their attack ads. But they didn’t have enough balls to do so.

This is too funny!

I really am not sure when the last time I fondled my left breast while listening to the national anthem was.

I guess I’m a terrorist. Better ship me to Gitmo.

I always put my hand over my heart when reciting the Pledge of Allegiance to show my commitment to the vow I am speaking , but have never put my hand over my heart during the National Anthem, because I’m not pledging to do anything.

It’s important to show respect for the National Anthem, but if you’re not reciting a pledge, what’s the point of putting your hand on your heart?

President Elect Obama (damn that sounds good) is the most patriotic one on the stage. Clearly he is keeping his hands at his crotch to cover the RAGING HARD ON he gets whenever he sees the American flag.

haha! no i’m just kidding. everyone knows he’s an unamerican muslamic terrorist commie elitist celebrity.

joe plumber/palin '12

[quote]Christine wrote:
This is too funny!

I really am not sure when the last time I fondled my left breast while listening to the national anthem was.

I guess I’m a terrorist. Better ship me to Gitmo.[/quote]

Obama is closing Gitmo so about 250 of his buds can come to your neighborhood, and mine. Ayers’ll teach them to speak English during bomb making class.

J/C: Do you put your hand over your heart when saying the pledge? Do you stand?

If you do and its good enough for you, should it be good enough for Obama?