A Very Special Southpark

T-Matt, are you a retard or what?
They pretended to know something about steriods? HAHAHAH. Marge is mixing pills and powders into a blender and naming which bodyparts they are for as she does it…“Gluccoids for my lats, Steroils from my glutes…”

To anyone who was mad at either SP or the Simpsons because it was inaccurate (I’ve hear people complain because both shows had characters taking roids for a few weeks and becoming huge), get over it. It’s a comedy. For every joke you laugh at on one of those shows, 1000 people are offended. Now you choose this to get offended over? Poor you.

anybody else notice the absence of sammy sosa in the group of 'roidin baseballers? what up with that?

Perhaps Matt and Trey are Sosa fans

Marge: “I didn’t give up my period for 2nd place.”

the simpsons went to shit years ago anyway, i only watch the reruns now

Dude, Sosa is the shit. But aside from that, I wasnt really offended by the simpsons episode, but like I said, it seems that to make their episode funny (which it wasnt) they chose to poke fun at a group of people they know nothing about. The thing is, so many people watch the simpsons that dipshits actually were asking me if my protein shake was “roids” because they saw it on the simpsons.

The diffence between this and south park is that southpark always makes fun of groups of people, and no one takes anything ont South park seriously. The episode was quite out of character for the simpsons, a show that used to build episodes on a moral basis.

Lumburjak: the simpsons went to shit years ago anyway, i only watch the reruns now"

Them’s fighting words, boy! Simpsons still haven’t jumped the shark!

I SAW the SP episode today, fucking great!!

Can’t wait to see Wednesday’s episode

but matt and trey are supposed to bash EVERYONE. it just seems a little odd that sosa wasnt there.

and sosa is not the shit, sorry. it is beside the point, but he isnt the shit.

the great thing about south park is they are usually so friggin right. like the museum of tolerance when they bitched out the smokers. or when mr. garrison went nuts on rosie odonel. so true it is frightening. but they left out one of the roiders- a major one imho- which makes me sad inside… lol.

“Jimmy, were you masturbating?”

“Your sure you weren’t masturbating Jim”

“No dad, Je…Jesus Christ”