A True T-Man

[quote]Springcoil wrote:
http://www.aafla.com/SportsLibrary/IGH/IGH0402/IGH0402c.pdf
Information on the training and diet of the great gama.
20 Litres of Milk a day!!![/quote]

Whoa, A 23" neck! Do you think he got that because of running one mile each day with a 120lb. stone ring around his neck? YIKES!

Springcoil…Matt Furey is going to be upset with you. Ha

Yeah I really care what matt furey thinks.

You will if he comes to your house and submits you. Ha

By the way I have been reading some of his information on “spot reducing.” They guy is out there on some things…yep.

Raise your hand if you want to know what the Farmer Burns Stomach Flattener is.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

By the way I have been reading some of his information on “spot reducing.” They guy is out there on some things…yep.[/quote]

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Then again, because of their age, they may have entered into what the lawyers call “eminent domain”(Help BB is that the proper term?) This simply means that they are so old they are not considered worth anything, therefore anyone can sell them, if there is a buyer.[/quote]

Do you mean the “public domain” in that the “public” owns it and not an individual?

[quote]Matthew9v9 wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Then again, because of their age, they may have entered into what the lawyers call “eminent domain”(Help BB is that the proper term?) This simply means that they are so old they are not considered worth anything, therefore anyone can sell them, if there is a buyer.

Do you mean the “public domain” in that the “public” owns it and not an individual?[/quote]

thank you Matthew, that is exactly what I meant.

[quote]NateN wrote:
Raise your hand if you want to know what the Farmer Burns Stomach Flattener is.

ZEB wrote:

By the way I have been reading some of his information on “spot reducing.” They guy is out there on some things…yep.
[/quote]

My hand is up!

No, I did not pay for his book, I got this (poorly spelled) explanation online. The consensous was that this was a good exercise even though hyped. I’m going to try it now.

Farmer Burns’ Flattener:

Farmer Burns Stomach Flattener.Stand erect-arms at sides-inhale through nose with tongue on roof of mouth-inhale deeply while holding abdomen in-close mouth and throat thightly and force air out, but resist so that no air escapes-clench fists and exert much strength-hold breath for 2-5 sec. and genltly allow air to escape-light headened or dizzyness might occur. practice for 2 min.

It’ll get the blood rushing to your head, that’s for sure. Don’t black out. Ha! I’m going to keep it up and see what happens.

Hey Nate thanks!

Thnaks for the links to the site. Pretty kick-ass. I have soem reprodcutions copies of Inch and Jowetts grip strength courses, stuff was ahead of its time, still very practical and useful.

I still maintain that Bob Hoffmans “light, medium, heavy” system is one of the best muscle producers that I have ever seen!