A Ton of Protein Powder-Literally

I have over one ton of protein powder in a warehouse; all sealed in 2lb containers. Most of it has an expiration date of 03/06, but it still tastes great.

I remember reading an article where TC said that he had some 7 year old protein powder that was still good.

How long do you think it will be good for?

why do you have a ton of protein powder in the first place?

[quote]BlakedaMan wrote:
why do you have a ton of protein powder in the first place?[/quote]

My neigbor worked for a nutrition company. He was in upper management. They moved their warehouse out of state and he had a bunch of powder left.

You need to open an ebay account and sell that stuff online a rock bottom prices and make some wasy money.

[quote]ocn2000 wrote:
You need to open an ebay account and sell that stuff online a rock bottom prices and make some wasy money.[/quote]

I want some wasy money. Where can I get wasy money? It sounds neat.

[quote]ocn2000 wrote:
You need to open an ebay account and sell that stuff online a rock bottom prices and make some wasy money.[/quote]

Agreed, you don’t even have to sell it all, but you could make some nice extra dough that way.

2 words. Bulking Cycle. A really long one. V-Diet style, but for gaining weight. It CAN be done.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
ocn2000 wrote:
You need to open an ebay account and sell that stuff online a rock bottom prices and make some wasy money.

I want some wasy money. Where can I get wasy money? It sounds neat.[/quote]

Do they speak english in wasy?

Feel free to donate some to Aussie teens who cannot afford powder.

[:

Ok, your going to need a bathtub, a large stick or clean shovel for stirring… 1/5th of a ton of greens+, 2 tons of oats…

with a ton sell it. Its the only reasonable thing to do before it goes out of date. Keep a nice 50kg for yourself… some of us are great at turning shit protein into pancakes.

I am looking to buy 30lbs of protein powder to ship to a friend currently on a peace corps mission in Africa. If you are willing to donate It would be awesome. I’ll give you the money to send it there…

Seriously I would love to send 25-30lbs of that to my friend in Africa on a peace corps mission. I was going to buy a few 10lb bags of optimum nutrition but along with the protein and the shipping the cost is expensive. Any interest in donating some (i would pay you for the shipping) or selling some at a reduced cost?

I second the notion to sell it on ebay!