A Thread about Religion

Whining about zombie jesus post? That was posted by Varq in REPLY to Pat posting about how stupid atheists were if I remember correctly. And if I remember right it was pretty much unprovoked. So all Varq did was post a “can’t believe Christians believe this” right after Pat posted a “atheists actually believe this” type thing.

So he’s crying about something that he did first. I can’t find the thread, but I’m pretty sure that is how it went down.

N/M: Yeah I was right (below) You can choke on this level of hypocrisy. Those who mock and insult us? Coming from one of the kings of mocking and insulting non-believers?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/intro_to_christianity_for_teens;jsessionid=D02ABB24CE90A1E84D65F47A827BE177-mcd02.hydra?id=6199090&pageNo=3

And you wonder why people are leaving in droves. Not enough walk the walkers like Sloth. And in a “thread about religion” we expose the holier than thou wannabes.

Now make up another excuse about how it’s ok because Christ did something something something and maybe with enough mental jumping you can portray the picture that you’re acting like a follower of him. Like SMH I’ve had enough of this hypocrisy.