A thanks to CT

I don’t really expect any responses to this post but i would just like to thank all of the “pros” (Chad Waterbury, Charles Poliquin, John Berardi, etc.) for giving us free access to their unparalleled wealth of knowledge. I personally would like to thank CT as I have been using his OVT program while cutting (using “The Beast Evolves” article) and have dropped 8 lbs but have lost no strength in the process. This is a first for me and it is because of the articles and feedback i get on this website that i have made these gains. thanks again for all you guys have done for me.

Man you need to thank yourself also for having the dedication and desire to put the knowledge passed to you to work. It makes it all worth it to see you progress for those who have helped you.

Keep up the good work, and keep us posted on your progress,

Phill

I agree I want to thank you all for your knowledge and advice. A little story for you; many years ago in one of Charles Poliquin Q&A articles he responded to a question asking him how to become a S&C coach CP told the asker to read 5 hours a week for 5 years to gain a appreciably amount of knowledge. I followed that advice to the letter for 5 years now I read 10 ? 14 hours a week about 2 hours a day. If it wasn?t for that advice I would not be were I am today thanks CP.