T Nation

A-Team Reboot Trailer

Starring none other then Quinton “Rampage” Jackson!

And Liam Neeson + the dude from The Hangover + firing a tank in the sky at a plane!

Epic!

Shit man I am stoked about this. I hope it doesnt disappoint though.

I thought someone like Terry Crews would’ve been better as BA.

Not quite sure what to think yet. I grew up watching the original, and there was something about the campiness,… the way zillions of bullets were fired and no one ever got hit… Somehow I don’t know if they’ll get that mix of humor and action right without making it overly dumbed down, or just a serious angle that doesn’t work. I’ll go see it though (sporting my mohawk and gold chains of course).

S

I’m glad they’re using the 80’s GMC van.

If they don’t have a musical montage 3/4 of the way through, I’m not going to be pleased.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Not quite sure what to think yet. I grew up watching the original, and there was something about the campiness,… the way zillions of bullets were fired and no one ever got hit… Somehow I don’t know if they’ll get that mix of humor and action right without making it overly dumbed down, or just a serious angle that doesn’t work. I’ll go see it though (sporting my mohawk and gold chains of course).

S[/quote]

Nothing will ever come close to the original but I’ve got to say, I like the casting.

You know I just watched the 1st season in DVD. I never noticed this when I was younger, but in the 2 hour pilot they had different guy place Face. I was like “WTF”, that ain’t the faceman lol. Rest assured, the Face I grew up with showed up in the 2nd episode.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
And Liam Neeson + the dude from The Hangover + firing a tank in the sky at a plane!

Epic!

[/quote]

• Wickus from District 9!

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

Epic!

[/quote]

• Wickus from District 9![/quote]

Oh snap - you’re right!

Seriously awesome.

Hmm…looks better than I expected…so far. Although,I don’t know about Jessica Biel playing an Army General. They should of cast her as Amy,imo.

This is going to rock …I grew up on A-Team!

Not everything is better the second time around. Shoulda left it alone.

[quote]Extremepain wrote:
Not everything is better the second time around. Shoulda left it alone.[/quote]

Theres bitter old people saying the same thing about Oceans 11.

Darkman as Hannibal. Wonder what George Peppard would have thought of the casting.

Any word on what Mr. T thought of this & why wasn’t he invited back to reprise his role?