A T-Nation Book

While I know you can get endless info on the site(God knows I’ve printed tons) I thought it would be fantastic if the T-Nation crew put together a book with chapters devoted to each topic… Training, fat loss, muscle gain, supps and so on. Sort of like the best of but with some new articles from our favorites. Testosterone Magazine was head above heels the best mag on the market when it was published and I still reread them. It could be a first class publication for T memebers only. I KNOW I would purchase it. Just a thought while I prepare for deads!!

It would be worlds better if select senior members would write the articles instead of your favorites authors.

I only created an account yesterday, but have lurked and read the threads for years. There’s more knowledge in the threads (if you take the time to learn who to actually listen to) then there has ever been in the articles.

[quote]Vanilla-Gorilla wrote:
It would be worlds better if select senior members would write the articles instead of your favorites authors.

I only created an account yesterday, but have lurked and read the threads for years. There’s more knowledge in the threads (if you take the time to learn who to actually listen to) then there has ever been in the articles. [/quote]

I don’t agree with everything in all the articles on T-Nation, or anywhere else for that matter, but I’d much rather take the best information from the contributors and possibly add info from few key members.

Noone agrees with everything the articles say. But that’s what makes it kind of cool in a certain way–T-Nation publishes a lot of contradictory/controversial topics, and lets the readers decide.

That being said, it would be amazing to see some of the senior members like C_C and X contribute. We could vote on it!

It’s all wishful thinking…

Thib’s has a few…

http://www.christianthibaudeau.com/products.html

[quote]Vanilla-Gorilla wrote:

I only created an account yesterday, but have lurked and read the threads for years. There’s more knowledge in the threads (if you take the time to learn who to actually listen to) then there has ever been in the articles. [/quote]

Much truth.

I can’t tel you how many articles I’ve saved to my computer over the years from this site. Sure there are a lot of online bodybuilding forums, but when you look at the caliber of writers and contributers on here (not all, and not always, but a good majority of the time), you realize how lucky we are to have this arena.

S