A Special Workout

Well I scheduled a special bench workout for the transition getting ready for meet training. Also had my wife with me and doing the same workout This is what happened and it is not for the immature ones to read. Growed ups only.
Friday Oct. 7 I went to the gym for a special workout.

I did 20 mins on the elliptical trainer.
Then to the bench for dumbbell bench presses.
I did 3 sets of 12 with 55 lbs then incline dumbbell presses palms facing, 3 sets of 12 with 45 lbs. Pec dec 2 sets of 15 with 100 then 120lbs and the chest is impressing even the wife.

Then shoulder presses dumbbell style 3 sets of 12 with 35lbs. Then my shoulder 21’s using 25lbs I do 7 reps front raises, 7 reps side laterals, and 7 reps rear flys. No rest between sets. My wife is cooing over my shoulders, this looks promising.

Well then I did something I promised her. Doint the workout I created for her, I did tricep kickbacks. YES tricep kickbacks using 25lb dumbbells I did 3 sets of 15 and it felt great.

Then pressdown using a rope I did sets of 15 with 40, 60, and 50lbs. My arms are fried. However my wife is giving me the eye and raising an eyebrow at me.

Finishing off with 3 sets of 15 incline leg raises. Now she is letting me know there could be old people kissing tonight.

[quote]Senseial wrote:

Finishing off with 3 sets of 15 incline leg raises. Now she is letting me know there could be old people kissing tonight.[/quote]

Funny…

Girls only give me that “I want to jump on your barbell” look when I finish showing them my spectatular (and lovingly) snatch form.

Must be something I don’t know.

-Nate