Raoh! I Won't Let You Hold The Sky in Your Hands!

I’m very busy during these days so I’m not training constantly. I’ll be back next week, after my laser eye surgery.

Power workout 1:

• Seated Military Press 5/3/1 AMRAP 11 45 kg
  • Sumo Deadlift 5/3/1 AMRAP 10 105 kg
  • Dumbbell Military Press 4x8 20 kg
  • Barbell Shrugs 4x10 110 kg
  • Crunches 3x30

Finally a good workout! This morning I woke up with the intention of smashing some heavy weights… And I made it!

let us know how the eye surgery goes man.

Sure, mate! I’ll write all the updates on my thread “is lasik eye surgery safe?”, tomorrow will be my last day with glasses!

Back in the gym for power workout 2!

• Barbell Bench Press 5/3/1 AMRAP 10 77.5 kg
  • Front Squat 5/3/1 AMRAP 11 52.5 kg
  • Barbell Incline Bench Press 4x8-8-8-4 65 kg
  • Barbell Curls with fat gripz 3x15-12-10 20 kg

Great workout just after my laser eye surgery! I’m looking forward for my leaning down phase, organizing workouts and meal plan!

Hypertrophy workout 1:

• Seated Behind Neck Military Press 4x12-12-11-9 35 kg superset with
  • Lateral Raises 4x12 10 kg
  • Romanian Deadlifts 3x12-12-10 80 kg superset with
  • Single Leg Extensions 3x12 30 kg
  • Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 3x12-10-8 25 kg
  • Chin-ups 30 Reps (5+5+5+5+5+5)
  • Barbell Curls with fat gripz 3x12-10-8 25 kg
    superset with
  • Triceps Pushdowns 3x15 30 kg

Good workout but I felt very bad in the middle, I was nearly to faint. Maybe it’s time to eat something preworkout, I think I had a sudden glycemic drop after Deadlift superset.

Hypertrophy workout 2:

• Barbell Incline Bench Press 3x12-10-8 60 kg
    Superset with
  • Decline Dumbbell Flyes 3x15 10 kg
  • Bent Over Barbell Rows 3x12 60 kg
  • Bodyweight Dips 50 reps
  • Barbell Curls with fat gripz 50 reps

Good workout. But I’m noticing that very high volume kills my performances, luckily I’ll switch to a lower volume approach very soon, as my fat loss phase begins.

Power workout 1:

• Seated Military Press 5/3/1 AMRAP 10 47.5 kg
  • Sumo Deadlift 5/3/1 AMRAP 8 110 kg
  • Seated Dumbbell Military Press 3x8-7-6 22.5 kg
  • Barbell Shrugs 3x10 120 kg

I forgot straps during Sumo Deadlifts so my form and performance has been horrible. I’m considering switching to rack Deadlifts due to lower back pain. I can’t fix my form in any Deadlift style, it’s so frustrating.

I’m training like shit. Too tired because of job. Next week my fat loss phase will start.

Tomorrow morning my leaning down phase will begin. During the last period due to poor training and diet I’ve accumulated too much fat around my waist. Despite this, I’ll do my best to finally uncover my abs!
For my training, I’ll have 2 heavy full body session at week (2 5/3/1 lifts + assistence) and 2 circuit training workouts. More forward I’ll add sprints after heavy workouts and cardio (my beloved bike, when the weather will be better) in rest days!
My nutrition will be much better than now. I’ll cut all the sugars, sweets and chocolate. I will not count calories (at least the first 2 months), simply I’ll adopt a carb cycling according to my training:

• High carbs in heavy days
  • Medium carbs in circuit days
  • No carbs in rest days
    Obviously I’ll tweak all these items to follow how I feel.

Back in the gym! Critic decision: I’ve ditched sumo Deadlifts for power cleans. Simply I can’t Deadlift without back pain, so I think this will be a permanent decision.

Have you given banded rack pulls a try? Really helps take some of the lower back problems you mention out of the equation and is a good one to use to develop the form generally. If you really focus on getting your shoulder blades down into your back pocket you can really torch your lats too.

1 Like

Thanks for your advice, I definitively try banded rack pulls!

First circuit workout and obviously I’m absolutely out of breath! I must do some conditioning…

Today I’ve done a great circuit by CT and I feel completely destroyed! Finally after 2 days without carbs I can eat some… Rice never tasted better!

A little visit to the grocery store :wink:

2 Likes

Power workout 2:

• Barbell Bench Press 5/3/1 AMRAP 11 75 kg
  • Zercher Squat 5/3/1 AMRAP 12 52.5 kg
  • Dumbbell Military Press 3x10-10-9 20 kg
  • Chin-ups 30 Reps (5+5+5+5+5+5)
  • EZ Bar Incline Triceps Extensions 50 Reps(5x10) 32.5 kg

Very Solid workout today.
After 1 week of “dieting” (I only dropped all the sweets and instaurated a carb cycling) I’m down 2 kg. Good feelings.

Power workout today, after my 4x4 Deadlift from the blocks I can say that maybe I’ve found my way to Deadlifts.

30 km bike ride today! Lots of hard trail and lots of fun! Here are some shots:

2 Likes

Today was, by far, the funniest bike ride of my life! Snow, ice, water… Here are some shots!

IMG_20180324_171003

1 Like