A Short Story

I’ve just finished writing a short story, about 5 typed pages. If anyone’s interested, send me a PM and I will send it to you.

[quote]KombatAthlete wrote:
I’ve just finished writing a short story, about 5 typed pages. If anyone’s interested, send me a PM and I will send it to you.[/quote]

I’m not interested unless it involves 170lbs gym newbies tossing around 290lbs bodybuilders like paperweights. I mean, it is time that the strength of the smaller guy be heard!

While I can imagine it must be the most intelligent piece of writing ever… I must pass. I’m not sure I would understand all of the words.

Do we get any sort of synopsis? Anything?

Ah hell, I’ll bite. Send it to me.

[quote]KombatAthlete wrote:
I’ve just finished writing a short story, about 5 typed pages. If anyone’s interested, send me a PM and I will send it to you.[/quote]

If you want to become a writer, you must have the courage to put yourself out there. Start a website to host your short stories. Then post a link here.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
KombatAthlete wrote:
I’ve just finished writing a short story, about 5 typed pages. If anyone’s interested, send me a PM and I will send it to you.

I’m not interested unless it involves 170lbs gym newbies tossing around 290lbs bodybuilders like paperweights. I mean, it is time that the strength of the smaller guy be heard![/quote]

Dont forget the part that the newbie is deadlifting 500lbs easy.

Bump.

I’ll give it a read.

Send it to me.

[quote]conner wrote:
I’ll give it a read.[/quote]

Ditto, I’ve got some downtime, and could use a good story. Go ahead and send it my way!

Hit me with it.

I’ll fire back some criticism if you’re interested.