A. Roberts w/ T-Nation Author References

4/6 of his references are TC, Cressey, Robertson and Shugart.

I wonder if they actually support this loser. I doubt it though. It would be pretty ridiculous for these guys to support someone that sells fake steroids online.

It may be legal, but it’s a shame for these authors to have their names used like this.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:

4/6 of his references are TC, Cressey, Robertson and Shugart.

I wonder if they actually support this loser. I doubt it though. It would be pretty ridiculous for these guys to support someone that sells fake steroids online.

It may be legal, but it’s a shame for these authors to have their names used like this. [/quote]

I’m pretty sure they do or at least at one time did. He used to post on here a good bit and I know a couple of the authors have teamed up with him to write articles/books.

I have a feeling that those quotes are from long before it became blatantly apparent that Hooker is the sort of snake that he is.

I hope very much that this website is no longer affiliating themselves with him after what he has done to several other prominent forums.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

I’m pretty sure they do or at least at one time did. He used to post on here a good bit and I know a couple of the authors have teamed up with him to write articles/books.[/quote]

I also remember this site disassociated itself with him to a large extent. I don’t remember why though, but given what’s known about him now I doubt they would support him.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
I have a feeling that those quotes are from long before it became blatantly apparent that Hooker is the sort of snake that he is.

I hope very much that this website is no longer affiliating themselves with him after what he has done to several other prominent forums.[/quote]

I remember some of those quote, and they are indeed old. It just sucks that he’s able to manipulate their words to pimp his bogus shit.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

I’m pretty sure they do or at least at one time did. He used to post on here a good bit and I know a couple of the authors have teamed up with him to write articles/books.

I also remember this site disassociated itself with him to a large extent. I don’t remember why though, but given what’s known about him now I doubt they would support him.[/quote]

Oh I agree, I was just commenting on why he could say what he did. At one time they did support him but he got the boot and rightfully so.