A Reputable Link For Stanozolol?

I am not sure if its wrong to post that question on the forums. If so please read this post before deleting.

I have had chronic idiopathic urticaria (hives) for the past 7 years.

I have tried every medicine under the sun with no results. I have responded only to extremely high doses of prednisone (gluticosteroid). I had all the side effects, muscle wasting, psychosis, etc.

I scour the internet everyday looking for a cure, or some help. Homeopathic stuff hasn’t worked either, and has drained my wallet.

Today i thought that maybe there would be a correlation with testosterone and hives. So i searched for urticaria, testosterone.

Ironically enough it lead me to here and sited a doctor who used stanozolol succesfully in treating hives. I didn’t copy that thread, but you can find sitations on PubMed stating this fact. The amount sited here :

Only uses 2mg.

I have in the past run this idea by my doctors, all 5 of them. They dismiss it instantly.

I had a hunch about the testosterone helping in the past but today i found evidence to support the idea.

SO PLEASE CAN SOMEONE PM ME A REPUTABLE LINK TO WHERE I CAN BUY STANOZOLOL? I am disabled because of this illness and i don’t have the money to be putting into fake websites.

PLEASE SOMEBODY SEND ME A LINK. CONTACT ME THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGES IF POSSIBLE.

I can post pics of the hives, which cover me head to toe every night, if noone believes me.

A few comments from me…

[quote]dbacs wrote:
I am not sure if its wrong to post that question on the forums. If so please read this post before deleting.

I have had chronic idiopathic urticaria (hives) for the past 7 years.
.[/quote]

I love how doctors use a big word like “idiopathic” to mean “I don’t have any fucking idea what’s causing this”

(presumably so they don’t look stupid)

[quote]dbacs wrote
Today i thought that maybe there would be a correlation with testosterone and hives. So i searched for urticaria, testosterone.

Ironically enough it lead me to here and sited a doctor who used stanozolol succesfully in treating hives. I didn’t copy that thread, but you can find sitations on PubMed stating this fact. The amount sited here :

Only uses 2mg.
[/quote]

Winstrol is weird like that…stanozolol somehow helps cell replication and collagen synthesis in the dermis. The study you cited also used a H1 blocker too (benadryl, I bet)

[quote]dbacs wrote
I have in the past run this idea by my doctors, all 5 of them. They dismiss it instantly.

I had a hunch about the testosterone helping in the past but today i found evidence to support the idea.
[/quote]

You need to show them the studies, I think…if you’ve run the idea past 5 docs, and you only found the study today, then you need to go back to them and show them the proof. They should be able to help you.

Yeah big words seem to protect them i think. Idiopathic, whatever, they should be willing to help someone out even if its from a steroid like winstrol. Besides its still safer than some of the other sh*t i’ve taken.

One time i was on Neoral, prednisone (2 heavy duty immunosuppresants) and like 5 antihistamines (3 of the most potent, doxepin, benadryl, and atarax). My docs told me T steroids are bad for the liver. Psssh, can’t be as bad as all that stuff I was on.

Try not to get discouraged as hard as it may seem. Although to be honest that last point you brought up makes my blood boil.

That’s very intereting about the winstrol though, looks like it’s not as terrible as I thought. Although I personally can’t stand it and wouldn’t use it ever again, it looks like it could help your condition out. Keep us posted on what happens, and to parrot what AR said, I’d try to show the new info you’ve come across to the same doc’s.

OR maybe consider looking into doctors that are more open to that kind of thing. If you look you should be able to find some more “progressive minded” docs, maybe not terribly close but it might be worth the extra travel. That’s up to you,eitherway keep us updated with how it turns out and good luck.

Thanks Wideguy, i will try to find an open minded doc. In the meantime i really can’t take much more of this misery. The itchyness, the pain, swelling, insomnia, depression, it really is driving me mad. I’ve been through some other rough times, rheumatoid arthritis, 12 years, progressive hearing loss 9 years now deaf. I just can’t cope with this stuff, its aweful i wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

I would really appreciate a link, so i can try it out and not have to wait until i find “just the right doc”.

Please i’m beggin everyone. Someone was going to send me a link ‘wink’ but they never contacted me. Please do.

I would follow Ar’s advice and use the info you find to persuade a doctor. The problem with Winstrol tabs (since you are talking about a low dose)is the pharm grade 2mg tabs are going to be very hard to find on the market and if you do there is a good chance they are fake. I can only imagine the suffering you are dealing with but i would hate to see you be given false hope by pursuing black market winstrol tabs that probably won’t be real.

I’m on the fence on the one right now for obvious reasons. However, I’m not going to dismiss you completely. In all honesty if you really REALLY look then you’ll most likely find what you’re looking for. If you don’t mind though, can you fill me in (pm me as to why the hell you have all those problems) and if you’ve ever gone the non-traditional approach, as in a hollistic doctor. Or have you just been taking various prescription meds? Not trying to sounds like I’m ripping on you.

Wideguy PM sent.

I was thinking about approaching my doc with the research, but in the past he hasn’t been open to ideas i’ve had supported by research on PubMed (a place he told me to go to research).

I approached him with some articles showing some new antihistamine. He dismissed it because it was in trials. I asked him about testosterone and how i had the idea, a while ago and he thought i was trying to land some test just to get big. He started to ramble on about pro baseball users and liver damage.

As if he’s really concerned with liver damage, seeing he has had me on 3 or 4 things just as poisonous to the liver as testosterone. He’s just trying to cover his ass.

It all boils down to abuse potential. If i abuse antihistamines, which is nearly impossible, you simply pass out from sleepyness. If i abuse gluticosteroids i become obese and have a heart attack. If i abuse test i become huge, and that’s illegal.

See what i mean?

Well finally started treatment with stanozolol for my hives. Guess what it works. Freakin A i’m excited. A HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE thanks to all that helped me. After 6 years of these f’in things i’m finally getting releif.

Cool thing is that i’m switching docs soon. So the new doc is going to need to know what i’m using to treat it. My insurance does a pissa job at covering me for meds. So i’m trying figure a way to have stanozolol covered to.

I was thinking that i could just tell my new doc that i had success with stanozolol. Thing is i read somewhere that its only prescribed for vetiranary use now in the US. So this means he could not prescribe it for me.

Anyone know if this is true?

Well finally started treatment with stanozolol for my hives. Guess what it works. Freakin A i’m excited. A HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE thanks to all that helped me. After 6 years of these f’in things i’m finally getting releif.

Cool thing is that i’m switching docs soon. So the new doc is going to need to know what i’m using to treat it. My insurance does a pissa job at covering me for meds. So i’m trying figure a way to have stanozolol covered to.

I was thinking that i could just tell my new doc that i had success with stanozolol. Thing is i read somewhere that its only prescribed for vetiranary use now in the US. So this means he could not prescribe it for me.

[quote]dbacs wrote:
Wideguy PM sent.

I was thinking about approaching my doc with the research, but in the past he hasn’t been open to ideas i’ve had supported by research on PubMed (a place he told me to go to research).

I approached him with some articles showing some new antihistamine. He dismissed it because it was in trials. I asked him about testosterone and how i had the idea, a while ago and he thought i was trying to land some test just to get big. He started to ramble on about pro baseball users and liver damage.

As if he’s really concerned with liver damage, seeing he has had me on 3 or 4 things just as poisonous to the liver as testosterone. He’s just trying to cover his ass.

It all boils down to abuse potential. If i abuse antihistamines, which is nearly impossible, you simply pass out from sleepyness. If i abuse gluticosteroids i become obese and have a heart attack. If i abuse test i become huge, and that’s illegal.

See what i mean?[/quote]