A Rather Uncool Side-Effect... SWEATING...

Hi,

I’ve done 2 cycles in the past. The first was TEST E only and the second was TEST E + DECA. Good results on both.

I will do one again soon, but not until the fall probably. I’d like to start again soon but I simply cannot do a cycle during the spring/summer time.

This is because while on cycle I sweat profusely - it’s just crazy.

You probably think that is a trivial side effect - and compared to growing some serious bitch tits I guess it is - but it is very unpleasant in social/work settings. I walk 5-10 minutes and my clothes are all wet, my face dripping with sweat.

No kidding - it’s nasty…

So, if anyone has ideas on how to fix the problem or minimize it - it would be nice to hear from you.

I would be interested in this too. I had difficulty keeping cool on my test e, dbol, proviron, hCG and Adex cycle too especially after eating. I also got red in the face after eating.

Me three. I could be in the Yukon and be sweating from my armpits. No stink, but basically constant wetness. I don’t know about whole body stuff being directly related to AAS, because I just sweat way the hell more than most people in general, and am hotter than them most of the time. I should probably live in Norway.

I know I added nothing at all to this thread, but if someone somehow happens to come up with a solution for you, I will be absolutely thrilled…

Haha! Well, I’m glad I’m not the only one then.

But Cortes, I happen to be Norwegian actually, and that fact and our climate does nothing for me in this regard.

So long,
M.

I believe its due to a combination of things. The first is that muscle mass generates heat, so those of us that have lots of muscle mass, will subsequently generate a lot more heat. The second is estrogen, volatile levels of estrogen are associated with, hot flashes, and could be contributing. The third component is in relation to the increased blood pressure that AAS usually causes while on. The heart is working harder and can increase your body temp. There are some other components but they cant be fixed either.

What I personally do, is use one of those neck temperature things from sharper image. Now you look somewhat silly, which is why I take it off at work, but it really gets the job done.
http://www.amazon.com/Sharper-Image-Personal-Cooling-System/dp/B000XO2LNC

I’ve also noticed a much warmer body temperature. My metabolism seems to have sped up as well which is probably the cause. When I’m on it seems to do that.

Yes Dopa. I was just about to mention that this phenomenon is totally consistent with a speedy metabolism.

Hypothyroid = easily chilled

Hyperthyroid = easily overheated

Im burning up even when Im not juicing.

My average bodytemp is 99.3 or something, 98.6 is just an average, some people run a little hotter, some run a little colder.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Me three. I could be in the Yukon and be sweating from my armpits. No stink, but basically constant wetness. I don’t know about whole body stuff being directly related to AAS, because I just sweat way the hell more than most people in general, and am hotter than them most of the time. I should probably live in Norway.

I know I added nothing at all to this thread, but if someone somehow happens to come up with a solution for you, I will be absolutely thrilled…[/quote]

not a permanent solution by any means but ive found that a 10mg valium tablet (blue) somehow has a cooling and relaxing effect

it feels like the valium counteracts the test and slows

I’m going to look into that neck device Eg. As usual you have great ideas and solutions.

Also I just realized that the title of this thread is quite clever. Good job, OP.

I read some of the reviews for it, and they werent so hot (pun intended), but I enjoy it. I have a rather small neck in comparison to the rest of my body so that might be a factor. They have different variations of it though so give it a look ; ).

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I’m going to look into that neck device Eg. As usual you have great ideas and solutions.

Also I just realized that the title of this thread is quite clever. Good job, OP.[/quote]

old trick we use is, a wet rag on the neck, I like to put wet hand towels in the fridge make them cold and they last a good 2 hours or so.

but the neck things really do work and well, you know where im at if it works here it works anywhere