A Proposed First Cycle

Test cyp-500mg/wk Wk 1-12(250 Sunday morning, 250 Wednesday afternoon/night)
Test prop- 50mg EOD Wk 1-4
D-bol- 25mg ED Wk 5-8 (12.5 when I wake up, 12.5 before I lift)
Proviron- 25mg ED Wk 9-12

Test cyp- 100mg/wk Wk 13-18
Taper off with 80, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20. Nolvadex when needed.

Test prop in the beginning for a “kickstart”, Dbol in when the test is in full swing, and proviron near the end to help with SHBG.

Too much for a first cycle? Or would the usual suspect of 250mg E3D be better first?

5’7", 185, 13% BF, been lifting for a few years. I have issues with low testosterone and my prick of a doctor won’t put me on TRT, due to me only being 22. I’m right at the 300ng/dL mark.

Kickstarting with prop I would be more likley to use:

100mg EOD wk 1
75mg EOD wk 2
50mg EOD wk 3
and 25 mg EOD wk 4
Ramp the dose of the prop down as you should start to see the results of the cyp. Or something similar to those doses.

Id also throw in some adex at .25 mg EOD starting likely towards the end of week two. Upping that dose when or if necessary.

The dbol could be completley omitted for your first, however if you do plan to use it go with 10mg 4x/day or 20mg 2x/day.

Ive never used proviron myself, so I will let someone else comment on that.

Add the proviron in before week 9. i like to get it in nice and early, it depends on the cost. I use it from 4 often, and i think its best by 6 when the max levels are circulating (not calculated with ester release times - i will have a look at that)

BUT seeing as you are frontloading with prop, then i would use it from week 2 at the latest.

JMO

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Kickstarting with prop I would be more likley to use:

100mg EOD wk 1
75mg EOD wk 2
50mg EOD wk 3
and 25 mg EOD wk 4
Ramp the dose of the prop down as you should start to see the results of the cyp. Or something similar to those doses.

Id also throw in some adex at .25 mg EOD starting likely towards the end of week two. Upping that dose when or if necessary.

The dbol could be completley omitted for your first, however if you do plan to use it go with 10mg 4x/day or 20mg 2x/day.

Ive never used proviron myself, so I will let someone else comment on that.[/quote]

That much the first week, eh? Damn. Yeah, I think it would be best to wait as well, with the dbol, considering I have no idea how my body is going to aromatize things. I may even get rid of the proviron as well. Keep it simple, right? Lol.

Would the Adex mess up my blood levels too much? I never thought 500mg/week would be considerable enough to keep adex on cycle. Any more info on that?

Its truly not that much the first week as the cyp will be doing nearly nothing at that point so the test from the prop is about all your body will be utilizing.

Guys that are currently using 150-250mg of cyp or enathate on TRT are still utilizing something like .25 mg of adex EOD to keep the E2 levels on the low end of the normal range.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Its truly not that much the first week as the cyp will be doing nearly nothing at that point so the test from the prop is about all your body will be utilizing.

Guys that are currently using 150-250mg of cyp or enathate on TRT are still utilizing something like .25 mg of adex EOD to keep the E2 levels on the low end of the normal range.[/quote]

Good point man, thanks for the advice.