T Nation

A Profile In Courage

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Why is this guy such a big deal to you?[/quote]

Do I have to have a reason to dislike a racist liar, other than the fact that he’s a racist liar?

I fail to see the hypocrisy. Maybe your vision is better than mine.

He makes a claim, he leaves a thread. He asks people to come to Denver and ask for him so he can ‘settle’ things with him, he leaves a thread. The only way to get an answer is to play a forum version of whack-a-mole.

1. How old are you? Would you like to have dinner with me tonight? There’s a great little Italian place about 25 minutes from where I live. I can reserve us a table.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
I fail to see the hypocrisy. Maybe your vision is better than mine.[/quote]

Well - my face isn’t 3 feet up anyone’s ass. The same can’t be said for you - as you have proven with this obsession of yours.

He never asked anyone to came to Denver. He said if you wanted to see what he looks like - he’d be at that gym. But I can tell that reality has little to do with your witch hunts.

I’m considerably older than 22, and I will have to decline your advances.

But I bet you have a pretty mouth.

NSFW http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=187f699ac9&p=1

This is a bit off-topic, but I thought the above link would shed some light on a problem. We here condemn some jackass who writes somewhat racist comments (I haven’t read all his posts, but I only saw one example in a ‘WHITE christmas’ post) who probably does this to provoke a reaction. I’m willing to bet he is harmless in reality. But still we get our panties in a bunch over this.

What I am getting at is that there are different levels of racism. You have the spoken word and you have the act. A proportional response to a racist spoken word is a counter-argument (or in the case of troll, silence), not a personal attack.

And if you want to respond to those fuckwads in the video… you bring the guns, I’ll bring the ammo.

• POC

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Well - my face isn’t 3 feet up anyone’s ass. The same can’t be said for you - as you have proven with this obsession of yours.[/quote]

I followed a guy into three threads over the course of like 2 days on the internet. The information as to who he was and where he worked was given to me, I never tried to find out anything more about him. If this is your definition of obsession, you’ll be pretty shocked the first time you meet a Scientologist.

->

->

I guess reality is relative, huh?

[quote]I’m considerably older than 22, and I will have to decline your advances.

But I bet you have a pretty mouth. [/quote]

I keep it moisturized.

I was wrong.

You have every right to pursue this supposed racist that is threatening innocent bystanders here on T-Nation.

Why do you enjoy following assholes around?

I can understand taking him to task in threads where he posts - but starting a worship thread for him?

[quote]PredatorOC wrote:

This is a bit off-topic, but I thought the above link would shed some light on a problem. We here condemn some jackass who writes somewhat racist comments (I haven’t read all his posts, but I only saw one example in a ‘WHITE christmas’ post) who probably does this to provoke a reaction. I’m willing to bet he is harmless in reality. But still we get our panties in a bunch over this.

What I am getting at is that there are different levels of racism. You have the spoken word and you have the act. A proportional response to a racist spoken word is a counter-argument (or in the case of troll, silence), not a personal attack.

And if you want to respond to those fuckwads in the video… you bring the guns, I’ll bring the ammo.

• POC[/quote]

Its funny how they pick on someone smaller or attack in groups. Fucking pussies cant fight one on one. I hope they all die.

[quote]PredatorOC wrote:

[/quote]

That video is some of the most deplorable shit I have ever seen.

[quote]PGA wrote:
PredatorOC wrote:

• POC

Its funny how they pick on someone smaller or attack in groups. Fucking pussies cant fight one on one. I hope they all die.[/quote]

oh man that was wrong the bad thing is no one came to help the people who were getting beat on

Hey dweezil why don’t you post your real name, location, picture and place of employment for all of us to see?

If you’re going to do it to others why don’t you man up and do it yourself.

[quote]PredatorOC wrote:
And if you want to respond to those fuckwads in the video… you bring the guns, I’ll bring the ammo.[/quote]

Hmm… How hard do you think it would be to get a 457S through Russian customs? Maybe if everyone pitched in for some nice vodka as a bribe?

Funny how they put on ski masks while they’re being videotaped beforehand.

I would have not posted any of this had he not asked people to come to Denver and threatened anybody. That stepped it up. As far as I’m concerned, this is proportionate if you take his combined acts into account.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Why do you enjoy following assholes around?

I can understand taking him to task in threads where he posts - but starting a worship thread for him?[/quote]

I don’t know. I got tired of chasing my own tail.

I figure it’s better to consolidate. Shift the paradigm, increase efficiency, build a global communication center… You know, stuff like that I don’t understand.

[quote]jarvis wrote:
That video is some of the most deplorable shit I have ever seen.[/quote]

You’re lucky, then. I still remember that video of that guy pulling up to some store and a bunch of people ganged together telling him to move, him refusing and getting the shit beat out of him by like 20 guys while his girlfriend/wife was in the car.

[quote]Jerome wrote:
Hey dweezil why don’t you post your real name, location, picture and place of employment for all of us to see?

If you’re going to do it to others why don’t you man up and do it yourself. [/quote]

When I threaten people on the board, disclose where I live, act like a racist and present stats to try and substantiate myself I’ll be sure to to that.

Until then, I’m all set. Thanks for inquiring, though. I’ll be sure to put your request in my personal queue.

Boring thread, but it’s funny thing to note nevertheless that those that are against “exposes” of this sort seem to share the view of “one should not be held accountable of his/her comments presented online”.

I understand that sometimes people are quick to say stupid shit out of anger or ignorance (I do it) and it cant be helped, but being a leaking asshole 24/7 should not be anymore acceptable online as it is in real life.

I hope your screens explode and give you minor burns… bitches.

I don’t understand why people are jumping on Dweezil for posting this. It’s not like he’s posting private information. The stuff’s already available on the internet. If you’re going to use your real name, and be an asshole online, expect someone to track you down eventually.

Now, if Dweezil’s done something else that I don’t know about, that’s a different story. But if this thread is his only crime, I say no big deal.