A Positive Cop Story......

I buy food for homeless people all the time when they sit outside of 7-11. I make enough money at $10.45/hour to spend $5 on a sammich and give them it. It’s such a good feeling to do that for someone in need.

This thread will disappear in a day because it’s cool to bash the police, not the other way around. Good on the man, more men should follow his example.

FUCK THE POLICE… BECAUSE A SMALL PERCENTAGE ARE DIRTBAGS

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
This thread will disappear in a day because it’s cool to bash the police, not the other way around. Good on the man, more men should follow his example. [/quote]

I’m just sick of the negativity in general.

Especially, at this time of the year…

[quote]critietaeta wrote:
FUCK THE POLICE… BECAUSE A SMALL PERCENTAGE ARE DIRTBAGS[/quote]

FIGHT THE POWER

This is the kind of shit I like to read.

I don’t have to shout ‘‘FUCK THE POLIIIICE!!’’

Iis it way too cynical of me to think that it’s rather convenient that there just happened to be a camera nearby?

Nice framing, though. The lighting gives it that extra Christmasy feel.

[quote]Elegua360 wrote:
Iis it way too cynical of me to think that it’s rather convenient that there just happened to be a camera nearby?

Nice framing, though. The lighting gives it that extra Christmasy feel.[/quote]

Yea, cameras are pretty rare these days.

It’s pretty sad when an act of kindness brings out the anti-law enforcement hysterics. I’d like to know what you are doing this Christmas for the unfortunate.

[quote]Elegua360 wrote:

Nice framing, though. The lighting gives it that extra Christmasy feel.[/quote]

No, it just couldn’t be that there are actually good people in the world, and that Christmas brings out the best in us.

I’m sorry this is the first thing you thought when you saw this. I would highly recommend you try doing something for a complete stranger like this wonderful police officer did for that man. After you do, you’ll never make a comment like that again. I promise.

If that’s too much all at once for you, try watching It’s a Wonderful Life, to start.

I dare anyone to try and say something cynical about an act of charity right after watching that movie.

It’s pretty sad when an act of kindness brings out the anti-law enforcement hysterics. I’d like to know what you are doing this Christmas for the unfortunate.

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:
I buy food for homeless people all the time when they sit outside of 7-11. I make enough money at $10.45/hour to spend $5 on a sammich and give them it. It’s such a good feeling to do that for someone in need.[/quote]

Same here.

My wife and I went into Philly 2 weeks ago to hang at a bar where a friend was playing guitar. On the walk there, we passed a homeless guy. He asked for some change or food. I only had a credit card so when we got to the bar, I ordered a 3-cheese grilled sandwich with a huge side of fries. When the order came, I left the bar to go down he street to give the food to the dude. He was effin’ overjoyed and overcome with emotion.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I buy food for homeless people all the time when they sit outside of 7-11. I make enough money at $10.45/hour to spend $5 on a sammich and give them it. It’s such a good feeling to do that for someone in need.[/quote]

Same here.

My wife and I went into Philly 2 weeks ago to hang at a bar where a friend was playing guitar. On the walk there, we passed a homeless guy. He asked for some change or food. I only had a credit card so when we got to the bar, I ordered a 3-cheese grilled sandwich with a huge side of fries. When the order came, I left the bar to go down he street to give the food to the dude. He was effin’ overjoyed and overcome with emotion. [/quote]

Is it way too cynical of me to point out that you didn’t post pics to, like, prove this???[/quote]

I don’t care to prove it. Especially on an internet forum.

I’m Iron Dwarf, dammit!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Same here.

My wife and I went into Philly 2 weeks ago to hang at a bar where a friend was playing guitar. On the walk there, we passed a homeless guy. He asked for some change or food. I only had a credit card so when we got to the bar, I ordered a 3-cheese grilled sandwich with a huge side of fries. When the order came, I left the bar to go down he street to give the food to the dude. He was effin’ overjoyed and overcome with emotion. [/quote]

Is it way too cynical of me to point out that you didn’t post pics to, like, prove this???[/quote]

I don’t care to prove it. Especially on an internet forum.

I’m Iron Dwarf, dammit!
[/quote]

thats my speeding ticket. couldnt we have just used the money set aside for welfare instead of a cop tailgating and stalking me until i go six miles over the limit to make a light? mindfucking adrenaline junkie crooks.

he’ll give a homeless guy a pair of shoes and then impound a poor working mans car the next day for some bullshit. did you know it costs money to not have enough money. you know the government charges you money to take your money? they are the worst kind of gang. they think they are some kind of knighthood or brotherhood. i am not comfortable being robbed by a guy who thinks he is in some fraternal order

[quote]eremesu wrote:
thats my speeding ticket. couldnt we have just used the money set aside for welfare instead of a cop tailgating and stalking me until i go six miles over the limit to make a light? mindfucking adrenaline junkie crooks.

he’ll give a homeless guy a pair of shoes and then impound a poor working mans car the next day for some bullshit. did you know it costs money to not have enough money. you know the government charges you money to take your money? they are the worst kind of gang. they think they are some kind of knighthood or brotherhood. i am not comfortable being robbed by a guy who thinks he is in some fraternal order[/quote]