A Playlist for Smoke Sessions

COME ON DUDE

YOU KNOW YOU CANT SMOKE AND MAKE GAINS IN THE GYM

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
COME ON DUDE

YOU KNOW YOU CANT SMOKE AND MAKE GAINS IN THE GYM[/quote]

i don’t know man, I think i remember some guy with an “Arnold is Numero Uno” smoking at the end of some weird documentary?

Copacabana - Barry Manilow

[quote]Alpha wrote:

COME ON DUDE

i don’t know man, I think i remember some guy with an “Arnold is Numero Uno” smoking at the end of some weird documentary?[/quote]

You may have been under the influence of the Satan Celery when you watched this “documentary”. It was really an insurance commercial, you dirty hippee.

[quote]Alpha wrote:

COME ON DUDE

i don’t know man, I think i remember some guy with an “Arnold is Numero Uno” smoking at the end of some weird documentary?[/quote]

You may have been under the influence of the Satan Celery when you watched this “documentary”. It was really an insurance commercial, you dirty hippee.[/quote]

hahahahahah

It makes me smile that there was confusion regarding this terminology.

When I was in the Navy we had a whole different term for “Makin’ it Rain” which is when you get beat long enough indoors that condensation beads up on the cieling.

We didn’t get any music for that.

haven’t seen these groups listed

I dwell on that dream
I don’t want that to fade
I keep that dream
Until the axe does all that work

here are some that I like.

starts at about :37… Thrice has quite a few good song (mostly off their older CD’s0

all that remains is pretty nice. (also check out their songs Chiron and The Air That I Breathe if you like that song)

Blindside has some good songs too.

Remix of Lil Waynes “Lollipop”… worth checking out

Killswitch Engage has awesome songs (The Curse, The Arms of Sorrow, The End of Heartache)

also a good workout jam.

Here are some options from some of my local faves …

Dethklok borders on cheesy, but I can’t help myself. It always gets me psyched.

can’t forget these guys

oh yeah, this song works too

this may not make your playlist but damn I like it

Lamb of God does it for me.

I think if the point of the session is to suck then there should either be no music or the music should be terrible. Like Celine Dion or Barbara Streisand or something really bad.

Pantera- Vulgar display of power
Metallica-first four albums and latest
Maiden-First five albums

You said you like 5 finger death punk, so here are some bands in the same relative area for music.
Loosely sorted from lightest to heaviest.