A Pig's Diet To Bulk

Well in the 1950’s they fed pigs polyunsaturated fats to get fat and coconut oil to get muscular

The dietrisions say poly and mono fats are best why if they make u fat? or do pigs have a very different metabalism

A sentence form a write up of coconut oil;

“In the l940s, farmers attempted to use cheap coconut oil for fattening their animals, but they found that it made them lean, active and hungry.”

And;

"Heart damage is easily produced in animals by feeding them linoleic acid; this “essential” fatty acid turned out to be the heart toxin in rape-seed (canola) oil. The addition of saturated fat to the experimental heart-toxic oil-rich diet protects against the damage to heart cells.

Immunosuppression was observed in patients who were being “nourished” by intravenous emulsions of “essential fatty acids,” and as a result coconut oil is used as the basis for intravenous fat feeding, except in organ-transplant patients. For those patients, emulsions of unsaturated oils are used specifically for their immunosuppressive effects."

I try to limit my consumption of a family of (unsaturated) oils that are used to make varnish, but that’s just me.

[quote]usctrojansfan wrote:
LMAO.[/quote]

Why are you laughing? Just curious.

Polyunsaturated oils are powerfully immunosuppressive.

Concentrations of polyunsaturated fatty acids have been administered intravenously to skin graft and organ transplant patients to suppress the immune system, reducing the chances of rejection.

Unfortunately, these patients also quickly developed cancer. Dr. Peat mentions that �??An excess of the polyunsaturated fats (PUFA�??s) is central to the development of degenerative diseases: cancer, heart disease, arthritis, immunodeficiency, diabetes, hypertension, osteoporosis, connective tissue disease, and calcification.�??

Intake of polyunsaturated fats is also positively correlated with susceptibility to oxidative damage from ultraviolet rays.

EDIT; This stuff also came from some research I’ve been doing on sat fats in our diet and the folly in avoiding them.

Hi Derek,

So glad your copy and paste functions work on your keyboard. [/quote]

Now what is this supposed to mean? Am I just not getting your sense of humor here?

Are you suggesting that I respond only with text that I create myself in the future and not use parts of research material that I’ve gathered?

Hey, can you copy and paste some research on difference between human and pig metabolisms. That is what the OP asked. LOL. I’m just buggin you.

How do you write in italics btw?[/quote]

So you missed the first question he asked huh? Let’s get the facts straight before you try making jokes alright?

The dietrisions say poly and mono fats are best why if they make u fat? or do pigs have a very different metabalism”

And yes, you are buggin me. Reminds me of a mosquito buzzing in my ear when I’m trying to sleep.

If I tell you, will you promise to actually contribute to the thread instead of worrying about me and where I get my information?

No, I just want you to know the title thew me off. Hey, can you copy and paste some research on difference between human and pig metabolisms. That is what the OP asked. LOL. I’m just buggin you.

Lighten up. You guys killed Oregon this week… no reason to be an ass.

Who care if it is a cut and paste so long as the information is accurate and the OP isn’t claiming ownership.

Personally, I’m very interested in this type of information. I have pretty much switched to coconut oil for everything.

EDIT:

[b][u]And I can italics, bold, and underline![/b][/u]

Who the fuck said I was knocking coconut oil? And please don’t respond to that.[/quote]

I’m responding anyway…

Yeah, who the fuck did say you were knocking coconut oil?

Can I add “paranoid” to “annoying” when I describe you?

Seriously who said anything like that here? No really. Who?

[center][quote]Christine wrote:
usctrojansfan wrote:
No, I just want you to know the title thew me off. Hey, can you copy and paste some research on difference between human and pig metabolisms. That is what the OP asked. LOL. I’m just buggin you.

How do you write in italics btw?

Who care if it is a cut and paste so long as the information is accurate and the OP isn’t claiming ownership.

Personally, I’m very interested in this type of information. I have pretty much switched to coconut oil for everything.

EDIT:

[b][u]And I can italics, bold, and underline![/b][/u][/quote]
[center]
But can you do this?
[/center]

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
[center]
[center]
But can you do this?
[/center]
[/quote]

[center]No, but I wish I could figure it out! [/center]

Troll.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
[center]Christine wrote:
usctrojansfan wrote:

EDIT:

[center]
But can you do this?
[/center]
[/quote]

[b][u]And I can center, italics, bold, and underline![/b][/u]
[center]
Now I can.
[/center]

This clown is a troll.
Check his posts from the steroids forum. Even if you don’t know much about the topic you’ll understand.

I heard that coconut and pineapple are anabolic, especially in combination.

Add to that a lot of roast pork and chicken, and LOTS of carbs from taro, yam, potato and banana, and you’re all set.

How do you think those Samoans and Tongans get so big?

[quote]Christine wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
[center]Christine wrote:
usctrojansfan wrote:

EDIT:

[center]
But can you do this?
[/center]

[b][u]And I can center, italics, bold, and underline![/b][/u]
[center]
Now I can.
[/center]

[/quote]

[center]
From now on my posts