A Nudge In The Right Direction...

Hey all-

After 2 months of bulking after the end of the season, I was able to put on 18 pounds of muscle and some fat. My form in the big lifts were all terrible, and I remedied that to some degree, still need some help in that respect, but that is for a different forumn.

Anyway, after these months of “watching what I eat” meaning seeing the food being stuffed down my throat, for the next 2-3 months i would like to start dieting. Im at 6’3, 225lbs as of right now, would like to be 240 by August 15, the first day of my first year of college football. I figure I would like to lose some fat right now, drop my bf% down from the 16-19 it is as of now.

I was wondering if you sensais of health had any tips, and especially I wanted to know which articles you found to be most helpful to give me the best diet to lose some fat, but keep as much strength and muscle as is possible.

Also, I would very much like to gain some speed before August, so was also wondering which articles would point me in the right direction to running type stuff that would aid me in my fat loss but also increase my speed.

Thanks for any and all help