A New Cycle, Comment Please. Thank You All

Good evening all,

First of all, I am 29 years old, I weight 176.36pounds and I am 5.8"tall.
Body fat 9%/10%.

I had to do a break for a while, but I do train for 9 years almost 10 and I have trained hard for the last year.

I already did a cycle this year, an 8 week cycle that ended by july.
My post cycle treatment was not that good.
Lost some of my libido, but I just stoped taking 200deca and 200 boldenone and 500mg testblood at once. so i think it was normal what happened to me.

But everything is back to normal anyways…

Now I looking forward to start a new cycle that I have designed for 10 weeks and it goes like this:

week 1 -4 androlik 50mg everyday
week 1-10 induject 250mg every week, 500mg on weeks 4 to 8

week 3-8 boldenone, week 4 - 200mg, week 5 - 400mg, week 6 - 600mg, week 7 - 400mg, week 8 - 200mg
or should I do:
week 3 200mg boldenone
week 4-7 400gm boldenone
week 8 200mg boldenone

week 1-10 arimidex everyday 0,5mg

pct will start at week 13 with dufine(same as novaldex)100mg first 5 days and 50mg other 5 days and 25mg till it ends the box
hcg(will exclude this one of pct and put it in cycle) and some natural testosterone promoter if necessary
will add some vit.b12 20.000ui everyother day also.

sorry for my english as I am portuguese.
(lived in canada for 5years though, but lost it all…lol)

comments will be apreciated.

Thank you all in advance.

Drumm3r.

***androlic is Oxymethylone dosed in 50mg/pill
***induject is the same as sustanom (testosterone propionate 30 mg / testosterone / phenylpropionate 60 mg / testosterone isocaproate 60 mg / testosterone decanoate 100mg)

anyone? :S

Gotta put your cycle in an easier to read format

wks 1-x compound A
wks 1-y Compound B

etc

[quote]drumm3r wrote:
Good evening all,

Body fat 9%/10%.
[/quote]
Bad! You really should take another look at your diet and training, IMO. Supplements will work so much better if you understand/are capable of manipulating your body.

[quote]
week 1-2
androlic 50mg everyday divided in two, one half in the morning the other in the afternoon
induject 250mg every monday
week 2
androlic 50mg everyday divided in two, one half in the morning the other in the afternoon
induject 250mg on monday
boldenone undecylenate 200mg on monday
week 4
androlic 50mg divided in two, one half in the morning the other in the afternoon till thursday
induject 500mg monday and thursday
boldenone undecylenate 200mg on monday
week 5-10
boldenone 400mgundecylenate on monday and thursday at week 5
boldenone 600mgundecylenate on monday and thursday at week 6
boldenone 400mgundecylenate on monday and thursday at week 7
boldenone 200mgundecylenate on monday and thursday at week 8
induject 500mg monday and thursday till week 7
induject 250mg monday from week 8 to 10
(week 9 and 10 only with induject, so it helps on recovery)

arimidex is always there at 0.5mg everyday from week 1 to week 11

pct will start at week 13 with dufine(same as novaldex)100mg first 5 days and 50mg other 5 days and 25mg till it ends the box
hcg and some natural testosterone promoter if necessary
will add some vit.b12 20.000ui everyother day also.

Drumm3r.[/quote]

What is inuject? what is androlic? Don’t use Hcg in PCT, use it during cycle. Dont taper boldenone dose.

[quote]Detroitlionsbaby wrote:
drumm3r wrote:
Good evening all,

Body fat 9%/10%.

Bad! You really should take another look at your diet and training, IMO. Supplements will work so much better if you understand/are capable of manipulating your body.

[/quote]

i was 198pounds last year, if that is what your talking about.

i lost alot of weight.

what do you mean by “Dont taper boldenone dose.”

taking it steady? mantain 200mg/week for ex? instead of going up and down?

thank you

Just took a brief look at your cycle. Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish with the pyramid-style dosing of bold. It wouldn’t be horrific, but I don’t see the benefit.

Also, you should be shooting that induject far more frequently. It pretty much defeats the purpose of including the short prop ester in the mix if you don’t bother to pin it every couple of days or so to keep blood levels as stable as possible.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
Just took a brief look at your cycle. Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish with the pyramid-style dosing of bold. It wouldn’t be horrific, but I don’t see the benefit.

Also, you should be shooting that induject far more frequently. It pretty much defeats the purpose of including the short prop ester in the mix if you don’t bother to pin it every couple of days or so to keep blood levels as stable as possible.[/quote]

you say i should be shooting induject twice a week? 3.5days should be ok, no?

[quote]drumm3r wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:

Also, you should be shooting that induject far more frequently. It pretty much defeats the purpose of including the short prop ester in the mix if you don’t bother to pin it every couple of days or so to keep blood levels as stable as possible.

[/quote]

E3D really isn’t too bad, though eod is better. Going 4 days b/w shots is certainly starting to get less efficient. Most people don’t inject sust etc… frequently enough; I’m just pointing out optimal practice.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
drumm3r wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:

E3D really isn’t too bad, though eod is better. Going 4 days b/w shots is certainly starting to get less efficient. Most people don’t inject sust etc… frequently enough; I’m just pointing out optimal practice.
[/quote]

then, instead of 500mg/week i would be doing 1000mg a week.

already did that but with an ug product. tb500

wasnt feeling that good and results werent that great.

maybe that ug product sucked.

gonna start with 2 shots of induject to start with.
then i will try 2 weeks with 750 so see if it gets any improvement.

i can get as many induject as i want.

even sustanom… so… that shouldnt be a problem.

thanks for your comments.

No no. Increasing injection frequency means you inject less volume each time. If you have amps, not vials, just load up all the oil in the syringe and inject a little each time. Or (easiest way most likely; if you have amps) is to load up insulin needles for the week and just use one each day.

You need an AI for estrogen control. Lack of one while you were running 1g of Test per week may be part of the reason why you felt not so great. Not the only reason though most likely.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
No no. Increasing injection frequency means you inject less volume each time. If you have amps, not vials, just load up all the oil in the syringe and inject a little each time. Or (easiest way most likely; if you have amps) is to load up insulin needles for the week and just use one each day.

You need an AI for estrogen control. Lack of one while you were running 1g of Test per week may be part of the reason why you felt not so great. Not the only reason though most likely. [/quote]
the only thing i was taking as AI was proviron.
thats why now i am going to take arimidex.

i am not a fan of opening a vial and split it in two or more syrings.
i am a little picky when it comes to “clean” stuff.
what i mean is, i am always afraid something else goes inside the oil and then a few days after it goes into my body.

i dont know if you understood what i just said… as i am very sleepy right now.

thanks for the comment.

It won’t be going in multiple syringes. Well it will, but the oil wont touch the air after the intial draw except for a few seconds if at all. Not that that would really matter unless you are pinning in a lumber mill.

Take your standard 3ml barrel. Draw the 1ml (likely 1.2ish ml) of oil into the syringe. Then you have two options. Use the same barrel BUT CHANGE THE NEEDLE EACH TIME. OR you can take the 3ml syringe and squirt the oil into the back end of 2 .5cc insulin pins (or 3).

IMO the benefits of frequent injections outweigh the negatives of using the whole 1ml amp 4 days apart. I don’t even consider it a negative at all. In my eyes there is ZERO risk of unsterility if you do things intelligently.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
It won’t be going in multiple syringes. Well it will, but the oil wont touch the air after the intial draw except for a few seconds if at all. Not that that would really matter unless you are pinning in a lumber mill.

Take your standard 3ml barrel. Draw the 1ml (likely 1.2ish ml) of oil into the syringe. Then you have two options. Use the same barrel BUT CHANGE THE NEEDLE EACH TIME. OR you can take the 3ml syringe and squirt the oil into the back end of 2 .5cc insulin pins (or 3).

IMO the benefits of frequent injections outweigh the negatives of using the whole 1ml amp 4 days apart. I don’t even consider it a negative at all. In my eyes there is ZERO risk of unsterility if you do things intelligently. [/quote]

thats an idea.

i use 2.5ml syrings.

basicaly, what u are saying is to put the entire ml into the syring and use half today, the other half tomorrow using of course a new needle, right?

thats what i avoid… because it will be in contact with air for a few seconds and then it will be inside a syring for another 24 hours…

but i can try and do that…

the thing is, never got an infection and trying to avoid to get one.

u know what i mean?

thanks for the comments once again and ideas.

If you want to run 500mg per week this is what I would do with a testosterone blend.

Assuming your gear is 250mg/ml.

Inject .5ml every other day. It’s a little bit less than 500mg/wk but oh well. (.5ml everyday would be around 800mg/wk)

There is zero risk of unsterilty when the oil stays in the syringe for 2 days. The intial quality of the oil is much more important than the oil hitting the air for a few seconds. You are making too big of a deal out it although I understand the obvious concern.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
If you want to run 500mg per week this is what I would do with a testosterone blend.

Assuming your gear is 250mg/ml.

Inject .5ml every other day. It’s a little bit less than 500mg/wk but oh well. (.5ml everyday would be around 800mg/wk)

There is zero risk of unsterilty when the oil stays in the syringe for 2 days. The intial quality of the oil is much more important than the oil hitting the air for a few seconds. You are making too big of a deal out it although I understand the obvious concern. [/quote]

started shooting test today. and did what you said.

just took 0.5ml of test. will do the next on monday.

lets see if i see more results doing it like this.

how about the boldenone, do you think i should start it right now and make it steady or should i start it after i finnish androlic?

thank you.

I don’t expect you to see more results. I do expect you to experience less side effects (or maybe to a lower magnitude) and have a more comfortable cycle overall.

You should use boldenone for 8 weeks minimum. Frontload it.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I don’t expect you to see more results. I do expect you to experience less side effects (or maybe to a lower magnitude) and have a more comfortable cycle overall.

You should use boldenone for 8 weeks minimum. Frontload it. [/quote]

ok, i see your point now…

frontload it with 600/400mg the first 3 weeks and then 400/200 the other 5 should be ok, no?

[quote]drumm3r wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

frontload it with 600/400mg the first 3 weeks and then 400/200 the other 5 should be ok, no?

[/quote]

For some reason I feel like you are intentionally trying to make this as complicated as possible.

Inject the weekly amount on day 1. When the next injection comes up inject the normal amount per injection.

When I frontload a 500mg Test E cycle I do 500mg on day 1 and then 3.5 days later I do 250mg. Then 250mg every injection until I am done. This is just what I do for that specific ester.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
drumm3r wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

For some reason I feel like you are intentionally trying to make this as complicated as possible.

[/quote]

Not at all. Please dont take it that way

i understand now.

thank you for your comments and help.

[quote]drumm3r wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
drumm3r wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

Not at all. Please dont take it that way

Inject the weekly amount on day 1. When the next injection comes up inject the normal amount per injection.

When I frontload a 500mg Test E cycle I do 500mg on day 1 and then 3.5 days later I do 250mg. Then 250mg every injection until I am done. This is just what I do for that specific ester.

i understand now.

thank you for your comments and help.[/quote]

NP

Just note that if you do the math with the half lives and doses you’ll see that what I do is not perfect. It does not get the levels to exactly 500mg from day 1. But I really can’t be bothered to get any more technical with it so that’s what I do.