A New Beginning!

ok i wanted to start a thred here becuase I am going to be starting something different. Some stats to start it off… I just turned 16 years old, i weigh about 170, been weight lifting for just about one year, with about 2 months off becuase I pulled my back, so a solid half year or more. I’ve been through a few cut and bulk phases, but now I want to do an overall strength thing, i dont wanna gain or loose, but i want to run, and I want to start getting good at boxing.

I am going to start boxing classes soon but for now I just have a 70lb bag I think… I can bench 235 or mabye 245 once, Its going up fast, im lifting for strength so all my stuff is in the 1-6 rep range… I keep a workout log so I increase the weight all the time and make sure im on key u kno… my eating is good not too worried about that…
my routein is
Monday:
BB Bench
BB seated press
BB bent over rows
Weighted dips
BB curls
-running
-boxing

Tuesday:
Squats
Hack squats
Roman Deadlifts
Seated calf raises
-running
-boxing

Wed:
running
boxing

Thursday:
Military press
Incline BB press
Chinups
Skull Crushers
Pinwheel curls
-running
-boxing

Friday:
Deadlifts
BB Lunges
Leg curls
Standing Calf raises
-running
-boxing

Saturday and Sunday: REST

I want to be in the best of shape and so strong when I hit someone they wish they werent hit.

I usually do all workouts within 1 hour, and then I run for 30 minutes, and box for like 10 or 15 minutes??

Is this good? I dont know what to do on my bag, im sure ill find out when i start my classes but what should I do in the meantime? just hit? I know the proper form, i guess thats all i can do, im getting 2 pair so me and my friends can box…

I might do the UFC when I get older and I really want to start prepairing now.

if anyone can help at all that would be great!

just to clarify, my goal is to be a lean mean fighting machine, as strong as can be, in the best shape ever and super strong.

like when should I do all of this? would it be good to do it in the morning at 5 before I go to school? I will do whatever it takes! I will run to school in the morning if I have to! If someone thats really willing to help me indepth has AIM or something it’d be nice too, im a kid willing to learn anything and do anything to reach my goals!

or could i run in the morning and box in the morning, then workout in the afternoon and box again in the afternoon?

suggestions :slight_smile:

no help?

common people please.

These articles should help.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1083869&pageNo=0

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1034530

the only one im missing is the mobility one

Look up Westside for Skinny Bastards. The program you have now is decent, but it could be a lot better.

I would do the boxing technique before lifting, and the cardio after- you should go from the most complex task to the least when working out.