A Moment to Brag, Please

And this advice is pure gold. Damn good idea, thank you.

[quote]Amsterdam Animal wrote:

Some advice, make em wonder in your gym but dont kiss and tell. The sheer agony they experience of not knowing will make you king.

AA
[/quote]

but you forgot to add: “and more hotties will want to be with you.”

lol

lol.

Not.

[quote]oztrav wrote:
AlphaDragon wrote:
I ususally don’t do this, but I have to share…and no one to share with where I am.

The hot aerobics instructor asked ME out after her class and my workout (which ended almost at the same time).

To have the object of so many guys attention come on to ME…well, that is a huge ego-boost.

Good times shall ensue.

Brag over (for now)

dudes its a chick and a male aerobics instructor im surprised he is not queer
[/quote]

And I hope you are joking, 'cuz if not you should re-read what I said.

[quote]oztrav wrote:
AlphaDragon wrote:
I ususally don’t do this, but I have to share…and no one to share with where I am.

The hot aerobics instructor asked ME out after her class and my workout (which ended almost at the same time).

To have the object of so many guys attention come on to ME…well, that is a huge ego-boost.

Good times shall ensue.

Brag over (for now)

dudes its a chick and a male aerobics instructor im surprised he is not queer
[/quote]

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Obligatory: stick in her pooper.

I can honestly say I have never heard this phrase before…[/quote]

I guess you’ve never read anything by apayne… since thats what every post of his deals with.

[quote]AlphaDragon wrote:

Good times shall ensue.

Brag over (for now)

[/quote]

You only get to brag if you post pics of her in the ‘ass’, ‘rack’ and ‘upskirt’ threads after the date.

Don’t know why but I thought of this thread when I saw this…

http://www.devilducky.com/media/19222/

I am sure many of you would take aerobics if the instructor looked like that lol…

Hope it went well.

lol…that video was…

uhhhh

interesting. Yeah, that’s it.

And the date is tonight. :wink: