A Message from the Duke to Liberal SOBs

[quote]xfactor3236 wrote:
it take some real balls to talk a big game over the internet bro, something tells me your not so hard in the real world where it counts [/quote]

Look junior all I’m looking for is some well thought out arguments from people that I debate with on this board. When that is absent that person (in this case you) becomes fair game for ridicule.

Now you can go one of two ways after you read this post. You could continue down the mindless road that you’ve chosen thus far and continue with your broad generalizations and over use of profanity. Or, you could try the best that you can to actually scrape up a reasonable argument to back up your ideas, such as they are.

Your choice.

your right about the profanity, my bad, i dont see how “liberal S.O.B.s” contributes to a reasonable argument however. i realized you are not the creator of this thread. but the title itself immediately provoked me as im sure it was intended

your right about the profanity, my bad, i dont see how “liberal S.O.B.s” contributes to a reasonable argument however. i realized you are not the creator of this thread. but the title itself immediately provoked me as im sure it was intended[/quote]

My apologies. I didn’t realise you considered yourself a liberal SOB. Perhaps I should have entitled the thread ‘A message from the Duke to people who spat on US servicemen when they returned from duty’ or something. ‘My bad’ as my near contemporaries would say.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

your right about the profanity, my bad, i dont see how “liberal S.O.B.s” contributes to a reasonable argument however. i realized you are not the creator of this thread. but the title itself immediately provoked me as im sure it was intended[/quote]

My apologies. I didn’t realise you considered yourself a liberal SOB. Perhaps I should have entitled the thread ‘A message from the Duke to people who spat on US servicemen when they returned from duty’ or something. ‘My bad’ as my near contemporaries would say.[/quote]

so because i would classify my self as a democrat means i agree with liberals on every political issue? needless to say thats untrue, i dont expect all republics to agree with conservatives on every political issue either, is that so ridiculous to think?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

My apologies. I didn’t realise you considered yourself a liberal SOB. Perhaps I should have entitled the thread ‘A message from the Duke to people who spat on US servicemen when they returned from duty’ or something. ‘My bad’ as my near contemporaries would say.[/quote]

so because i would classify my self as a democrat means i agree with liberals on every political issue? needless to say thats untrue, i dont expect all republics to agree with conservatives on every political issue either, is that so ridiculous to think?[/quote]

I’m not talking about Democrats and Republicans. I’m talking about collaborators and patriots.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

so because i would classify my self as a democrat means i agree with liberals on every political issue? needless to say thats untrue, i dont expect all republics to agree with conservatives on every political issue either, is that so ridiculous to think?[/quote]

I’m not talking about Democrats and Republicans. I’m talking about collaborators and patriots.
[/quote]

the title did not say collaborating s.o.b.'s it said liberal s.o.b.'s, im just trying to justify being offended at the title, not justifying the mistreatment of vets

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

the title did not say collaborating s.o.b.'s it said liberal s.o.b.'s, im just trying to justify being offended at the title, not justifying the mistreatment of vets
[/quote]

Actually come to think of it, I’ve offended myself with the title. You see, I vote for the Liberal Party in the federal and state elections down here in woop woop land and I also consider myself a ‘liberal’ in the true sense of the word. Maybe we could get together and form some special interest, minority whinging group for real liberals who get offended when other real liberals use the term ‘liberal’ in a derogatory sense for people who actually AREN’T liberals…if you get my drift. Or we could stop being silly.

oh please!!! Being silly what i do but that last comment left me with many questions. do you really wanna get together? are your really “liberal”? how do you define liberal? but most importantly, sexmachine, where the fuck is whoop whoop land???

oh please!!! Being silly what i do but that last comment left me with many questions. do you really wanna get together? are your really “liberal”? how do you define liberal? but most importantly, sexmachine, where the fuck is whoop whoop land???[/quote]

Liberal as in Magna Carta, human rights, the rule of law, democracy/representative government, freedom of speech/press/association/religion etc as opposed to liberal as in Michael Moore and let’s build a mosque at ground zero kind of liberal.

Now to answer your second question; woop woop land is in Australia. We wear blue singlets, rugby shorts, thongs and bush hats with corks hanging from the brim on strings. Not everyone dresses in this fashion however those who don’t are considered a lower caste who are generally referred to as ‘fucking drongos.’

so the good kind? sounds wonderful, but your customs are so foreign to me

Don’t you have corks in Arizona?

Thought it was a cowboy thread! 

Audie Murphy(Cowboy, who was the real deal) had some thoughts on America as well, 

''The true meaning of America, you ask? Its in a Texas rodeo, in a policemans badge, in the sound of laughing children, in a political rally, in a news paper...In all these things, and many more you'l find America. In all these things you'l find freedom. And freedom is what America means to the world..And to me''.

^^

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
Reading your writing is painful.

Please learn to use capital letters and punctuation.[/quote]

understandable, but i am far, far, too lazy to do that

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

I will not go as far to say it never happened , but there were parts of the society that are much like today, every one had a brother , cousin, neighbor, or best friend in Nam, if they were not there them selves .

I do not know one person that would have tolerated some one spitting on them. This is some good old fashioned RIGHT WINGED PROPAGANDA

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

I will not go as far to say it never happened , but there were parts of the society that are much like today, every one had a brother , cousin, neighbor, or best friend in Nam, if they were not there them selves .

I do not know one person that would have tolerated some one spitting on them. This is some good old fashioned RIGHT WINGED PROPAGANDA [/quote]

except for me pitbull, its one of my favorite hobbies, right behind throwing babies into the lions den at the zoo

Why argue over the politics of a dead actor. Can you really not find a more intelligent/eloquent/logically coherent/sober source of ideological inspiration?