A Memes Only Thread

8 Likes

this must be what a fish feels like as its’ getting hooked

I watched this today. Made me laugh. Someone is very good with effects on the ole puter

1 Like

1 Like

To be fair, the dude on the right looks like he be doing that even if they weren’t at the gym. Point still stands

4 Likes

I feel that last one. I leaned down and grew out my hair, and now I get approached by guys all the time. A dude this weekend (who I think was straight), just came up to our table and was like “Thor is here”. I talked to the guy for a bit, then he covered our whole table’s tab which was like $120.

Went went bowling the other day, had to take a piss. Washing my hands a guy grabs my chests and says “damn, your beefy, you on steroids?”.

A dude will at least once a week approach me to talk to me. Maybe a handful of girls in the last year or so I’ve had the look going.

Dudes like muscle a lot more than women do I think, or they are just not afraid of saying something to you.

5 Likes

Unpopular opinion: Women’s version of shooting their shot involves 15% less physical distance than they would normally give and 25% increase in looks your general direction.

Most women don’t handle rejection well. Like no one does, but they are really bad at handling it, so they normally dont make the first move.

was about to type ^ out, then i remembered this is my meme thread

5 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Names witheld for anonymity.

3 Likes

2 Likes

kermit-darkside

3 Likes

SpicyUnluckyElk-size_restricted

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

I had some down time today, so I put a caption on it

4 Likes

6 Likes

Poor kid. Just dropped an entire large of bad genetics with extra cheese and pepperoni.

4 Likes