T Nation

A Man?


No taking away from what this girl had done but i was looking at the powerful images (you know a new background for the comp) and i came across this pic… and it has probably even been mentioned before but does this picture not look like a guy?

I’d hit it.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
I’d hit it.[/quote]

Twice.

EWWW…

“That’s a man, baby, yeaaahh!” -Austin Powers

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:
I’d hit it.

Twice.[/quote]

The trifecta

Too masculine for much of a long term relationship, but it would be fun to play around with once in a while. The way I figure it is this, I get a little perturbed when a girl uses my mach 3 on her legs. But when a girl uses my mach 3 on her face, thats when its time for a trade in.

Right now though, She looks pretty damn good.

I reallllllyyyyy need to find a woman.

For me, the line is crossed when the breasts turn into pecs.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Too masculine for much of a long term relationship, but it would be fun to play around with once in a while. The way I figure it is this, I get a little perturbed when a girl uses my mach 3 on her legs. But when a girl uses my mach 3 on her face, thats when its time for a trade in.

Right now though, She looks pretty damn good.

I reallllllyyyyy need to find a woman.[/quote]

It looks like Fabio with boobs photo shopped in… i mean if she was looking into the camera maybe she is like really really hot… but it just goes to show how much genetics really plays in this little sport we compete

One should also consider that she probably isn’t walking around looking like that for very long.

I would love to see her out of peak condition, and would imagine she would be a bit muscular, but much hotter with a little more fat on her.

Also remember that at such a low bf%, people look more muscular than they really are (or they look less muscular with a little more fat, either way you want to look at it).

Quadfuckta

Looks like she forgot to shave before the pic,nice.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Too masculine for much of a long term relationship, but it would be fun to play around with once in a while. The way I figure it is this, I get a little perturbed when a girl uses my mach 3 on her legs. But when a girl uses my mach 3 on her face, thats when its time for a trade in.

Right now though, She looks pretty damn good.

I reallllllyyyyy need to find a woman.[/quote]

Maybe we got to the bottom of your woman issues here…Ennis?

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
Too masculine for much of a long term relationship, but it would be fun to play around with once in a while. The way I figure it is this, I get a little perturbed when a girl uses my mach 3 on her legs. But when a girl uses my mach 3 on her face, thats when its time for a trade in.

Right now though, She looks pretty damn good.

I reallllllyyyyy need to find a woman.

Maybe we got to the bottom of your woman issues here…Ennis?
[/quote]

Ennis?

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
Too masculine for much of a long term relationship, but it would be fun to play around with once in a while. The way I figure it is this, I get a little perturbed when a girl uses my mach 3 on her legs. But when a girl uses my mach 3 on her face, thats when its time for a trade in.

Right now though, She looks pretty damn good.

I reallllllyyyyy need to find a woman.

Maybe we got to the bottom of your woman issues here…Ennis?

Ennis?[/quote]

Ennis Del Mar

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
Too masculine for much of a long term relationship, but it would be fun to play around with once in a while. The way I figure it is this, I get a little perturbed when a girl uses my mach 3 on her legs. But when a girl uses my mach 3 on her face, thats when its time for a trade in.

Right now though, She looks pretty damn good.

I reallllllyyyyy need to find a woman.

Maybe we got to the bottom of your woman issues here…Ennis?

Ennis?

Ennis Del Mar[/quote]

Who is?

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
Too masculine for much of a long term relationship, but it would be fun to play around with once in a while. The way I figure it is this, I get a little perturbed when a girl uses my mach 3 on her legs. But when a girl uses my mach 3 on her face, thats when its time for a trade in.

Right now though, She looks pretty damn good.

I reallllllyyyyy need to find a woman.

Maybe we got to the bottom of your woman issues here…Ennis?

Ennis?

Ennis Del Mar

Who is?[/quote]

Google it.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
Too masculine for much of a long term relationship, but it would be fun to play around with once in a while. The way I figure it is this, I get a little perturbed when a girl uses my mach 3 on her legs. But when a girl uses my mach 3 on her face, thats when its time for a trade in.

Right now though, She looks pretty damn good.

I reallllllyyyyy need to find a woman.

Maybe we got to the bottom of your woman issues here…Ennis?

Ennis?

Ennis Del Mar

Who is?

Google it.[/quote]

hahah…i just googled it…now i feel dirty and yuckie…blah.

I’d totally let it hit me.

I just googled Ennis Del Mar. He bares a striking resemblance to you. Is there something your not telling us?