A Little Help with 2 On 2 Off

Hey guys!

I’m 23 years old, just about to be 24. 5’8, 202 lbs, 12% bf. Been training since I was 18, bodybuilding oriented for about 2.5 years. Ran just a few simple prohormone and test cycles. 1 test/Deca cycle. Pretty decent gains over all. Shut down really hard though on test/deca! Right now I’m wanting to just make slow but steady gains, and not experience rediculous recovery as a result.

I want to do test prop and dbol for the 2 on 2 off protocol. I’m thinking of starting the dbol at 30mg ed, but don’t really know about the prop? Frontload it? Overall test prop dosage for 2 week period?

Thanks in advance!

I would definetly frontload it if you can take the prop pain.
30mg is on the lower side for the Dbol, my theory is to go as high as sides will allow as its only for a short period of time. I doubt you will wreck havoc on your liver in 2 weeks.

Remember to use adex too. 2 weeks is enough time for E to get out of control and this will lead to more suppression.

IME I didnt really like the 2on/2off approach, but I agree I did expect too much. Keep your expectations modest and you will be happy I think.

SB

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
I would definetly frontload it if you can take the prop pain.
30mg is on the lower side for the Dbol, my theory is to go as high as sides will allow as its only for a short period of time. I doubt you will wreck havoc on your liver in 2 weeks.

Remember to use adex too. 2 weeks is enough time for E to get out of control and this will lead to more suppression.

IME I didnt really like the 2on/2off approach, but I agree I did expect too much. Keep your expectations modest and you will be happy I think.

SB [/quote]

Thanks for the info man. The reason for the modest dosing on the dbol is that I purchased pharm grade tabs and they weren’t too cheap lol!

As far as frontloading the prop goes…how much would be appropriate? I’ve never done it before, and the more I research it the more varied the answers seem to get lol.

I am hoping for slow but steady gains with this protocol. If I don’t like it, it was only two weeks lol!

I did 200mg on the first day and 100mg ED after that. I hate prop because of the pain, so I avoid it as much as I can.

SB

I did 200mg on the first day and 100mg ED after that. I hate prop because of the pain, so I avoid it as much as I can.

SB[/quote]

Thanks man. How were your results? Did you stack the prop with anything?

I used Prop with Dbol.
Dbol was around 70-80mg ED.
Results kicked in when I had to come off lol

SB

I used Prop with Dbol.

SB[/quote]

Sounds like such a tease. I always thought the 2 on 2 off had merit but never tried it myself.

[quote]prock wrote:

I used Prop with Dbol.

SB[/quote]

Sounds like such a tease. I always thought the 2 on 2 off had merit but never tried it myself. [/quote]

Yea lol…I think the 2 on 2 off will be a decent source of steady but slow gains…but I have a feeling that once that 2 week mark comes I won’t get off cycle lol.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]prock wrote:

I used Prop with Dbol.

SB[/quote]

Sounds like such a tease. I always thought the 2 on 2 off had merit but never tried it myself. [/quote]

Yea lol…I think the 2 on 2 off will be a decent source of steady but slow gains…but I have a feeling that once that 2 week mark comes I won’t get off cycle lol.[/quote]

that’s pretty much exactly how I feel about the 2 weekers. “Another 6 weeks won’t hurt…”

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]prock wrote:

I used Prop with Dbol.

SB[/quote]

Yea lol…I think the 2 on 2 off will be a decent source of steady but slow gains…but I have a feeling that once that 2 week mark comes I won’t get off cycle lol.[/quote]

that’s pretty much exactly how I feel about the 2 weekers. “Another 6 weeks won’t hurt…”[/quote]

Haha yea I think I may just do a 6 weeker of prop and dbol.

I guess the question now is…how much prop for 6 weeks? I’ve only ran long estered tests before. And I am going to follow BIll’s advice on frontloading the prop as well.

I’m just about to start my second cycle and I’m going to run 600mg of prop with 350 NPP for 8 weeks or so. I don’t see the need for much more test than that for a second cycle

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I’m just about to start my second cycle and I’m going to run 600mg of prop with 350 NPP for 8 weeks or so. I don’t see the need for much more test than that for a second cycle[/quote]

Thanks for the input. I think I’m going to frontload on day one with 600mg and then just hit 500mg a week. I think that with prop that will be enough, not to mention the dbol.