A Little About Myself

HEY everyone. im a long time reader and i decided to join… heres a little bout myself.

28 yrs old
6ft
240lbs
12% b.f
10 years training
personal trainer 6 years.
good personal trainer 3 years…heh

bench 325
squat 415
dead 445
military press 225

thats it i think…

so looking forward to being part of the machine that is T-Nation…

later.

Awesome. Welcome. Love your avatar. O . . M . . G!

somethin don’t seem right here…

regardless…welcome!

Nice Pecs Dude! (sarcasm)

Welcome to T-Nation!

Just "SOME"thing? Not a “few” things?

1.We’re looking at someone who indirectly claims to be able to step on stage at a depleted 220 give/take at a height of 6 feet AFTER 10 years of training which is scary enough.
(Since he’s a personal trainer I take his bf reading seriously.)

1. What makes it goofier is that said well-developed lifter BB benches JUST a bit over 3 plates and shoulder presses just 225? Ok, so long levers, wingspan whaddever…

…in which case said lifter most probably has relied on OTHER movements besides basic free-weight pressing movements to add his claimed size, however he claims numbers for none of these NOR indicates his bread and butter movements?

On second thought, I take it all back, it all fits in perfectly. Clearly this is one of the devotees of higher volume training and mind muscle connection…Welcome aboard mon ami.

[quote]rasturai wrote:

regardless…welcome![/quote]

[quote]rasturai wrote:

welcome

welcome man, but you probably shoulda waited a few days to graduate from the class of oh nine.

[quote]rasturai wrote:

lol

[quote]The Greek wrote:
welcome man, but you probably shoulda waited a few days to graduate from the class of oh nine. [/quote]

What makes you think the class of '10 will be any better?

Btw welcome to the site OP.