A List of Scammers?

Hello , im new to this forum and fairly new to using forums for bb purposes. Im lucky enough to live in an area where bb is prevalant , I have always had good bb friends and local pits to bounce questions and ideas of of other dedicated bbs also so far I have been able to procure any gear I wanted but I have relocated recently and as if that werent bad enough my domestic supplier is no more. im 24 230 lean , been in the game for ten years natural for the first 5.

enough about me, I not about to ask for sources or anything like that but I have not ordered any gear online fore 3-4 years and back then I always got what I ordered at a good price and it was always on point. But now from what I here its pretty sketchy.

so now for the question I hope doesnt make me sound stupid or get me flamed , can anyone point me in the direction of a good updated scammer list? I got some stuff recently and was not impressed and would like to find a good site without directly posting sources could someone give me a link to a list of the shitbags? thanks for the help in advance.

p.s I dont consider this a stupid question I consider this kind of humiliating having to come to this site and basically beg to be told who to avoid so i dont get punked is a new one for me. Maybe someone here can relate. Its not what it used to be!

[quote]forcedrep24 wrote:
Hello , im new to this forum and fairly new to using forums for bb purposes. Im lucky enough to live in an area where bb is prevalant , I have always had good bb friends and local pits to bounce questions and ideas of of other dedicated bbs also so far I have been able to procure any gear I wanted but I have relocated recently and as if that werent bad enough my domestic supplier is no more. im 24 230 lean , been in the game for ten years natural for the first 5.

enough about me, I not about to ask for sources or anything like that but I have not ordered any gear online fore 3-4 years and back then I always got what I ordered at a good price and it was always on point. But now from what I here its pretty sketchy.

so now for the question I hope doesnt make me sound stupid or get me flamed , can anyone point me in the direction of a good updated scammer list? I got some stuff recently and was not impressed and would like to find a good site without directly posting sources could someone give me a link to a list of the shitbags? thanks for the help in advance.

p.s I dont consider this a stupid question I consider this kind of humiliating having to come to this site and basically beg to be told who to avoid so i dont get punked is a new one for me. Maybe someone here can relate. Its not what it used to be![/quote]

I wish I could help as far as the scammer list goes. I’d have loved to see one before I got started…well, and had the sense to know better, that if someone sends me a PM on a forum claiming to “know someone” to avoid them. Took a loss of about $1,000 before I found some legit sources. I won’t share here, but if you want you can PM me.

I give this entire thread about another 5 minutes.

why do you say that cortes?

They won’t let you discuss sources on this board.

heather green and abby marie are looking pretty hott…

[quote]EastCoaster wrote:
They won’t let you discuss sources on this board. [/quote]

What ever happened to free speech?
I can say what i want, when i want, how i want.

jokes :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly, nobody’s discussing sources. Thanks in advance though. I understand being careful but some of these boards are way too sensitive about “posting sources”. I JOKINGLY (on another forum) posted a link to a website that sells NATURAL supplements with ‘steroid-like’ names, and was banned for “source posting”. It would have been like posting a link to GNC.com. Sheesh.

wow i could really sink my teeth into abby marie. i want a chick with abs like that!

Yea people over react.He’s just asking for a list of scammers not sources.

This site doesn’t need the sort of attention that posting sources (good or bad) brings.

This shouldn’t have to be stated

forums.isteroids.com/anabolic-steroids-scammers/