A Letter From Customs!

My shipment was seized! Damn!

Shit happens. How much did you lose?

Being discreet by using initials or code, can you tell me where you ordered from? Only if you can keep from naming directly, don’t want to violate the rules here.
Thanks

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
bxboy68 wrote:
Being discreet by using initials or code, can you tell me where you ordered from? Only if you can keep from naming directly, don’t want to violate the rules here.
Thanks

Use the PM function. It’s what it’s there for…

Bushy[/quote]

Damn, you beat me to it! Seriously though.

The other thing I don’t get is when people post in the forums, “Hey whoever, check your PM.” No shit?

Schwarzy,

Check your PM.

I will PM.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Shit happens. How much did you lose?[/quote]

Only a few hundred bucks, but it spooked me a little.

I just got a letter today too. Worried because I have other stuff on the way. Does anyone here know if customs “red-flags” your address after this? I don’t want to lose any more.

[quote]Jelly Roll wrote:
I just got a letter today too. Worried because I have other stuff on the way. Does anyone here know if customs “red-flags” your address after this? I don’t want to lose any more. [/quote]

They certainly could do this as most package addresses are entered into a system that tracks delivery data, but I’m sure it isn’t done. If it is you could always use a different name and/or address and it would throw off the system. Otherwise they’d have a ton of packages to check outside of the random checks they would already make.

I really don’t know if they check addresses, but it just seems like an inefficient process in most circumstances.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Jelly Roll wrote:
I just got a letter today too. Worried because I have other stuff on the way. Does anyone here know if customs “red-flags” your address after this? I don’t want to lose any more.

They certainly could do this as most package addresses are entered into a system that tracks delivery data, but I’m sure it isn’t done. If it is you could always use a different name and/or address and it would throw off the system. Otherwise they’d have a ton of packages to check outside of the random checks they would already make.

I really don’t know if they check addresses, but it just seems like an inefficient process in most circumstances.[/quote]

So far it’s only half an order, some AI’s from RJ’s site, but I’m still waiting for the peptides which I want to use for my PCT. And I’ve got some more test e. and EQ on the way from overseas.

Not too worried about the legal stuff since I’m up here in Canada and it’s personal amounts, and I’ve heard most places re-ship if you send a copy of the letter, I just want to USE my gear more than anything. And I don’t want the aggravation of having to send it to friend’s houses from now on.