A Huge Craigslist Score

I got a 70# and 90# pair of York globe dumbbells, 400#s of standard Dan Laurie plates 50# increments, 200# standard York plates in 25# increments, an oldie but goodie Hack Squat machine, 4 45# olympic York deep dish plates, and a York oly bar, all for $200.

My wife nearly took a shit when she saw my pickup lumbering into the driveway. I am trying to explain to her the significance of my growing collection and the shrinking space in the garage.

[quote]tumbeh wrote:
I got a 70# and 90# pair of York globe dumbbells, 400#s of standard Dan Laurie plates 50# increments, 200# standard York plates in 25# increments, an oldie but goodie Hack Squat machine, 4 45# olympic York deep dish plates, and a York oly bar, all for $200.

My wife nearly took a shit when she saw my pickup lumbering into the driveway. I am trying to explain to her the significance of my growing collection and the shrinking space in the garage. [/quote]

Awesome, dude.

York Barbell is 8-10 miles from my house, I see the giant barbell-man every time I hop on I-83.

Good shit, good score.

I plan on loading up the dog and making a pilgrimage to York, PA this summer. The wife has better things to do. It will be so cool to see the Hall of Fame. I am trying to recreate the gym where I first discovered lifting. It had all York stuff, bumpers, globe dumbbells, deep dish plates, etc. I have quite the sick collecting bug.

nice, I search craigslist and ebay everyday, Got 2 nice bars and 400+lbs of olympic weights for 20 bucks 2 months ago,

Here is a tip for ebay, you can make a favorite search that sends you emails with all the new items each day.

I have all the new listings for gym withen 150 miles of me sent to my email everyday. There will be a bunch of crap but some good deals hopefully.