T Nation

A-Hole Forum...

Why, since the noob/vet BS, is the steroid forum suddenly the asshole forum?

As someone mentioned, the bro boards are heavily moderated retard havens… Heaven forbid this one should become like that.

I seriously hope this isn’t going to turn into some kind of long bullshit discussion. Just realize that the asshole shit isn’t cool.

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
Why, since the noob/vet BS, is the steroid forum suddenly the asshole forum?

As someone mentioned, the bro boards are heavily moderated retard havens… Heaven forbid this one should become like that.

I seriously hope this isn’t going to turn into some kind of long bullshit discussion. Just realize that the asshole shit isn’t cool.[/quote]

Gee, DB, what in the world could you possibly be talking about? And what got done about that, anyway? And I’ll just bet it DOES become a long bullshit discussion, no matter how clear it is to any of us…

No, there’s really nothing else to say except that the incessant flaming has now gotten worse than the idiotic questions. People will stop posting here and and it won’t be the morons that go.

Has anyone noticed my posts have been far and few between lately?

Between the bullshit questions and proposals…

The PMs for sources…

The PMs asking me to sell them shit…

And every other damned thing that’s been going on here, it’s hardly worth looking at anymore.

Have been and getting even sicker of the one post wonders who clog up the board and don’t bother even looking at it again.

Or the liars who claim they’ve been “lurking” for a long time…

To every newb, idiot, or asshole that reads: HAVE SOME FUCKING INITIATIVE AND DON’T CLOG UP THE DAMNED FORUM!!!

World

Ignore them World.

Do you have to be an a-hole to post on this thread, or just want to be one?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I dont post here often just lurk the steroid forum.

I have noticed that lately alot of the regular posters think that there answer to any question is the only answer. which is really funny actually.

I also feel that the true vets of this board stopped posting here because of this.

i always try to be patient with newbs and help them out because i remember that it wasn’t too long ago that i was in their situation asking stupid questions and because freaking out on them just sort of reinforces the whole roid rage thing that we are all a bunch of jacked up assholes.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

If you don’t like a question, poster or topis, just SAY NOTHING for fuck sake.

Bushy[/quote]

As usual, Bushy is right on.

In the real world, I know that I wouldn’t make disrespectful comments to someone who approached me at the gym and asked me a few stupid questions, so I try to behave on-line as I would in the real world, with some manners. That said, I know that most of these “newbs” in the outside world wouldn’t be so rude or quick to insult me (or anyone else) either, because they’d risk getting punched in the mouth.

This is why I usually limit my conversations to people on here who I respect, and that doesn’t necessarily mean only the “vets” and not the “newbs” (that would be pretty hypocritical of me considering I’m a “newb” myself). Anyone who comes into the forum with a willingness to learn or teach, I welcome, but just like we say at the dojo, leave your shoes and ego at the door.

I think everything in life is pretty much cyclical in nature (and random as fuck too, lol), and this forum is just going through a low spell and it’ll resolve itself with time.

Jelly

Well, as a noobie with only a couple dozen posts under his belt, all I can say is thanks for helping me out. I’ve gotten some great pointers from guys who took the time to PM me or respond to my posts. Which is, really, the only way I’ll be able to finally contribute in a more substantial way. Starting my first cycle Sunday, which will give me more experience to offer up in places like this forum…LittleRunt

I think we all just have to take the good with the bad on this forum.

There will always be silly newb threads, prohormone inquiries, and god-awful cycle proposals, and there will always be guys who can’t resist the temptation to flame the OP’s who start these threads.

Not the end of the world, or a reason to abandon an otherwise great forum. Even when it is clogged with horseshit, the forum always has something interesting to offer, it just becomes a little harder to find it.

And as for the newbs, the ones who stick around and show that they can take a little criticism always end up getting the help they’re seeking (Jake & DylanJ come to mind).

This is still by far my favorite steroid board and I plan on continuing to post and read here regularly. I hope you guys will do the same.

Art

Hi guys,

I wanted to offer some feedback from the ‘other’ side. I, admittedly, am a complete and total noob on this subject but am very eager to learn. I feel that my experience in training is up there, nutrition is growing every day, but never had a need to know about this kind of thing until I made the decision to do so this week.

Clearly, there is PLENTY to learn on this forum if you just read up a bit and I definitely did read quite a bit (as well as on other forums). The problem is that, no matter how much you read, a few of us will have that one specific requirement or question that doesn’t seem to be found in the forums. I’m a computer consultant and defintely very adept at finding what I need using Google.

In my particular case I was looking for a completely oral stack. Obviously, most of the stacks discussed in these forums are injects only so that leaves only a few decent threads to read. Plus, each time one person says something is good another jumps in to say that it’s shit. I basically read many threads in several different forums and decided to join this one as I found it to be one of the more knowledgeable ones.

So, when I did have a question I created a thread about it hoping to see many different perspectives from people who know what they’re talking about to ultimately be able to make an educated and wise decision.

I admit, there are plenty of noobs here who haven’t done an ounce of reading and just want the answer handed to them on a silver platter. Others who simply post, “Where can I buy steroids?” But, there are others, like me, who have a faint understanding of the etiquette here, ask reasonably intelligent questions, have an eagerness to learn and grow by obtaining feedback from other’s responses. You all started somewhere.

I agree some of the noobs’ threads make you want to drive over to their place and slap them but it’s the guys like me who will learn and grow and eventually become (hopefully) a contributing member of the forum.

Point is, cut some of us a break and it just might benefit you in the long run.

Just my 2 cents

Yikes… hope I didn’t kill this thread for you guys… I apologize if I did.

[quote]vin_mancini wrote:
Yikes… hope I didn’t kill this thread for you guys… I apologize if I did.[/quote]

Don’t worry. This happens to me every time I stray outside the steroid forum. I love to post in the Get a Life forum, but every time I do, I end up feeling guilty for killing the thread…

Hey, you owe me one now, btw. It’s me and not you.

One of the things I find, that kinda bothers me on this forum is that everyone has alomost the same ideals when it comes to certain concepts on how to use AAS (exepte for the stasis taper), it almost as if everyone learned from the few same people… things like “250mg of test for first cycle won’t give you good gains”
“injecting test e or cyp 2 a week is better that so much better than once a week”

c’on guys there ifbb pro saying the oposit and thier physique speaks for themself

I’m not saying this to piss anyone off, all I’m saying try and talk advice from different good and knowledgeable source and then make up your OWN mind

[quote]Agon wrote:
One of the things I find, that kinda bothers me on this forum is that everyone has alomost the same ideals when it comes to certain concepts on how to use AAS (exepte for the stasis taper), it almost as if everyone learned from the few same people… things like “250mg of test for first cycle won’t give you good gains”
“injecting test e or cyp 2 a week is better that so much better than once a week”

c’on guys there ifbb pro saying the oposit and thier physique speaks for themself

I’m not saying this to piss anyone off, all I’m saying try and talk advice from different good and knowledgeable source and then make up your OWN mind[/quote]

Hey of course all of us don't subscribe to the status quo, though it might seem like it a lot of times. Personally I tweak injection frequency around (lengthening), and do just fine. But that's me, I do take my own ideas into the final decision after first reading up and then deciding if it is something the majority have right or if it might be overblown. Kind of like the whole Oral only cycles suck, or are gonna destroy your liver thing. 
                  good point.

[quote]Agon wrote:

I’m not saying this to piss anyone off, all I’m saying try and talk advice from different good and knowledgeable source and then make up your OWN mind[/quote]

Basically, these are general guidelines that the general population should indeed be following, created through years of experience by many different people who’ve done both the stupid and the smart. If anything, I think this board is one of the best places to NOT get that bro-knowledge that you will find at almost all other boards.

What an IFBB pro does is almost certainly NOT going to be ideal for your general user, because the regular guy does NOT have the particular genetic makeup of the monsters, many of whom do absolutely ridiculous cycles by any standards, but are just lucky enough to have the genetics to pull off whatever they sink into their bodies.

I think you’ll find that, if you read around here long enough, many of the vets do break the “rules” we lay down for others. It’s like Picasso. He spent his early years learning all of the “right” ways to paint so that he could break all of the rules with knowledge later on.

I truly believe that there are great perspectives to be learned from on here. However, the biggest bother to me as a noob, is all the contradictory posts. I mean, 1 post from a “vet”, 50 opinions and great advice. Another post, same general content from a noob, flame, 75 opinions with mostly degrading remarks. So reading this, im left to figure out which post should I listen to if I have the same question.

And it is reasonably known that AAS use affects every user differently. In this case, what may be a good cylce for you may not be as good for me.

I mean really, people have claimed to make substantial gains on just 200-250mg of Test/week. So is this stupid beacuse it doesnt work for you (which it seems most who wouldnt recommend it havent tried it in the context being asked about), or because it genearlly doesnt do much as far as returns are concerned? What if this persons goals are more geared toward the euphoria aspect of Test?

So Its very hard to tell where the general guidlines about AAS stop and the specific anecdotes begin.

IMHO, all or at least most advice should be based on

1. The users specific goals
  2. The least amount of AAS to use to attain specific goals
  3. The safest AAS to use for specific goals
  4. The outcome of suggested AAS or cycles
  5. Proper PCT methods (not 1 method)
  6. What risks are involved

After all, safety is/or should be the most important factor in AAS use. So why not try to limit posts to this content, with opinions only if asked.

I bet then, this forum would become the most respected one of its kind! Also, less BS would cloud the forum. Just my 2 cents!

Jazz