A Good Workout for Me?

I’m 5’8" and 165. Been lifting seriously for about a year. about 4 years total. Im looking to get as big and strong as I can, Could someone send me a link to what they think would be the best workout for me. Thanks

[quote]pa902 wrote:
I’m 5’8" and 165. Been lifting seriously for about a year. about 4 years total. Im looking to get as big and strong as I can, Could someone send me a link to what they think would be the best workout for me. Thanks[/quote]

Check out Vrooms beginners thread. There’s really no “best” way to get big and strong. Everyone has their favorite methods and ideas on the way to do it.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

How long have you been lifting/eating correctly?

[quote]El_Animal wrote:
How long have you been lifting/eating correctly?[/quote]
Ive really only been eating correctly for a few weeks from learning on here. Ive already gained 10 pounds and I don’t look fat just bigger. As for lifting correctly I don’t think Ive been lifting correctly really. Ive been doing like a reverse pyramid thing and always lifting to failure which now Ive learned is wrong. I’m 5’8" and 165 and my 1RM for bench is 275 so im not a total wimp. Im going to try the total body workout 3 days a week but itll feel like im not working as much-Ive been lifting 5 days a week doing a different bodypart a day.