A Good Way to Save on Test, or Not?

With proper diet and the right pct meds 250mg of test every 3 days is a great cycle.

Provided that the typical bottle of test cyp 250 is 10cc, one must purchase 3 bottles to complete a full 12 week cycle.

What if (and this is the part I want feedback on) one were to run 250mg of test every four days instead of three. Two bottles would last 80 days (almost 12 weeks). Would the extra day make any difference what so ever?

Well,

250 mg E3D is 583.3 mg of test per week.

250 mg E4D is 437.5 mg of test per week.

Will it make a difference? Sure. Will it be noticeable and detract from the success of your cycle? Maybe.

If I were you, I’d run a higher dose for a shorter period, rather than dragging it on at a lower dose.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
Well,

250 mg E3D is 583.3 mg of test per week.

250 mg E4D is 437.5 mg of test per week.

Will it make a difference? Sure. Will it be noticeable and detract from the success of your cycle? Maybe.

If I were you, I’d run a higher dose for a shorter period, rather than dragging it on at a lower dose.
[/quote]

If I were you, I’d stop acting like an expert. You have been here 3 months, and have just now completed you first thigh injection. You have no reason to be telling people how you think a cycle will go.

Who the fuck started letting 3-month old punk noobs hand out advice around here?

Hey now, Kayveeay has been seriously lifting THIS PAST YEAR, ok? I think he knows his stuff.

HA!HA!HA!

175lbs i don’t know rj he may be a fiesty one?

Or just hard to catch!

WOW.

Three posts in a row containing no new information for the OP.

If you can find one peice of information in my post that you disagree with, please let me know.

The math is correct, and it is the consensus of several knowledgable guys on the forum that a shorter, heavier cycle is better than a long one at a lower dose. (Altered comes to mind, specifically)

Second of all, based on the dosages the OP is thinking of, it’s obvious he is relatively new to AAS, and probably doesn’t have a need to drag a cycle of Test E or C only on for 12 weeks. Anyone disagree with that?

Finally, what about me or the way I conduct myself makes you refer to me as a “punk”? You have never met me IRL and have no idea if I am a punk or not.

Oh, and as far as “Who the fuck started letting 3-month old punk noobs…”

Welcome to an open forum, RJ. Maybe you should head back to the T-Cell.

Instead of being jackasses, why don’t you guys give the OP some advice? Either agree or disagree with what I said, or add something new.

RJ, I don’t care how much you KNOW or how much EXPERIENCE you have. As long as you continue to be a cunt and a jackass on these forums, you aren’t using your knowledge or experience to help anyone, whatsoever.

And Judgeroybean, your post makes no sense. You’re implying that I might be fiesty or hard to catch? I didn’t start anything with anyone, and I don’t reply with loud outbursts and curses like RJ, so I’m clearly not fiesty? And as far as hard to catch… (probably referring to IRL)… seriously? Just shut up and quit being a keyboard warrior trying to incite something.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
WOW.

If you can find one peice of information in my post that you disagree with, please let me know.

The math is correct, and it is the consensus of several knowledgable guys on the forum that a shorter, heavier cycle is better than a long one at a lower dose. (Altered comes to mind, specifically)

Second of all, based on the dosages the OP is thinking of, it’s obvious he is relatively new to AAS, and probably doesn’t have a need to drag a cycle of Test E or C only on for 12 weeks. Anyone disagree with that?

Finally, what about me or the way I conduct myself makes you refer to me as a “punk”? You have never met me IRL and have no idea if I am a punk or not.

Instead of being jackasses, why don’t you guys give the OP some advice? Either agree or disagree with what I said, or add something new.

RJ, I don’t care how much you KNOW or how much EXPERIENCE you have. As long as you continue to be a cunt and a jackass on these forums, you aren’t using your knowledge or experience to help anyone, whatsoever.

And Judgeroybean, your post makes no sense. You’re implying that I might be fiesty or hard to catch? I didn’t start anything with anyone, and I don’t reply with loud outbursts and curses like RJ, so I’m clearly not fiesty? And as far as hard to catch… (probably referring to IRL)… seriously? Just shut up and quit being a keyboard warrior trying to incite something.

[/quote]

Look ass wipe - just because you can do simple math does not give you the right to be giving bullshit advice.

Nothing you said after the dosing is correct.

This is not fucking Myspace. ou have no fucking clue what a change in dosing will be.

Just keep posting your shit. I will be right behind you letting everyone know you don’t know shit.

You want to cry like a little fucking bitch because of the way I post - but you have no problem with your bitch-ass little laugh and point at someone because they ask noob question.

I really don’t give a fuck what you think of me. This is my forum, and I will make fucking sure everyone knows you are a fucking noob who thinks he’s the fucking man because he can do a fucking quad shot.

It’s really your choice, asshole. You can either shut the fuck up and stop giving stupid advice, or I can come in behind you and let everyone know how stupid your noob advice is.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
Hey now, Kayveeay has been seriously lifting THIS PAST YEAR, ok? I think he knows his stuff.[/quote]

Andhe’s been on the fucking juice for only a couple of months.

Hell - he makes you look like a fucking pro, IH :slight_smile:

i’m scared to ask, but what should the fellow do with his test in this particular case? :smiley:

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
WOW.

[/quote]

I totally, 100% agree with RainJack on this.

You try to come across as some sort of expert KVA - and the trouble is that someone new to the forum wont know that you are really quite the opposite - and may just listen to what you have to say, when all you are doing is repeating the view or experience of others. That is not what this forum is all about.

You are not in a position to be giving any advice bruv… you have not completed one bloody cycle yet! Come on… think about it - where in your mind is it OK to be acting like a ‘pro’?

JJ

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Ooops, spoke too soon on the ‘foul-mouthed’ ;)[/quote]

Sorry. I’ve been helping set up for the largest amateur rodeo in the State of Texas this afternoon. I just sat down, but my ass won’t catch up with me for another 20 minutes. Needless to say - my patience is shot, and I might be taking a little bit of that out through the keyboard.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:
Hey now, Kayveeay has been seriously lifting THIS PAST YEAR, ok? I think he knows his stuff.

Andhe’s been on the fucking juice for only a couple of months.

Hell - he makes you look like a fucking pro, IH :)[/quote]

LOL

You’re making this forum readable again… I can’t believe a 19 year old newb with 1 year lifting experience has a 20 page log going and people are encouraging it by continuing to post.

Kayveeay is my new go to guy when it comes to AAS info. I may start a “Q & A with Kayveeay” thread so everyone can benefit.

Kay,

I absolutely agree with RJ on this one. Im 90% sure I called you out on this one some time ago in another thread that maybe you should sit back and observe for a while before making it appear like you think you are the resident expert.

Altered was also surely in agreement that time around as well.

BTW is good to hear that finally wiped the sand out of your vagina and did a quad shot.

lol! hahahaa!!

:smiley: