A Good Source of Caesein...?

Yup, it’s another Newbie thread from me, but this place is so good!

Anyways, we all know that Caesein is a muscle-building gold-dust, and the easiest healthiest sourse of it would be Cottage Cheese. Only after buying some cottage cheese and and trying to incorporate it into my breakfast, I’ve discovered that I really can’t stand the stuff…

So I’m just wondering that besides supplements, what other sources of Caesein are there(I’m a hardgainer, trying to get all the muscle-building help here!)

My thanks…
Jereth…

first of all, its casein not caesein, just fyi.
Also Metabolic Drive from here has Micellar Casein in it; there are other Casein powders out there.

But, personally I just put cottage cheese with peanut butter and some whey protein or something in the blender and mix it. After blending, it is not that bad (not great though).

Any other kind of cheese with minimal lactose ?

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
Yup, it’s another Newbie thread from me, but this place is so good!

Anyways, we all know that Caesein is a muscle-building gold-dust, and the easiest healthiest sourse of it would be Cottage Cheese. Only after buying some cottage cheese and and trying to incorporate it into my breakfast, I’ve discovered that I really can’t stand the stuff…

So I’m just wondering that besides supplements, what other sources of Caesein are there(I’m a hardgainer, trying to get all the muscle-building help here!)

My thanks…
Jereth…[/quote]

a hardgainer?

I remember asking about cottage cheese a month back.

Cant remember who said it but…

Mixing cottage cheese with like some fruit… strawberrys or something. does help alot…

i normally just chuck a phew spoonfuls into a shake and you cant taste it at all. (make sure you blend it enough, chunks are horrible)

[quote]Damner wrote:

a hardgainer?
[/quote]

Skinny guy, tall, very fast metaoblism. I find it hard to put on both fat or muscle so my calorie intake needs to be sky-high…

Supplements are out of the question I’m afraid. Due to a financial setback I haven’t even got around to ordering ym why protein yet and finding cheap, protein stacked meals for before and after exercises is quickly becoming a pain…

I’ll probably try to mix the cottage cheese with PB and whey whenever I get my habds on the whey(next week hopefully…)