T Nation

A Good, Quick Fat Burner for Boxers?

So its like this, I have a fight scheduled for later next month. To fight I have to weigh in at 170-178, but, problem is I weigh in at 185ish. I’ve been reading these helpful forums (this website of course) on how clen, albuterol and the like, burn fat quick. So, I ordered some clen, albuterol, T3 and Keto. They havent came in yet, by the way. I was wandering if these would help me and if it did, would it hurt my athletic performance?

If anyone has any kind of opinion on this topic, it would help me tremendously.

If you havent used stims before - then it is likely you gonna hurt your self badly with clen, albuterol and T3. Whjat made you order all 3?

You had the money, you know at least one of those will work and thought - fuck it? Shit,. i wish i had disposable income - i spend every penny i get on food and anabolic steroids… :frowning:

Tip: Dont stack those.

[quote] Brook wrote:

Tip: Dont stack those.[/quote]

Good advice. Just read up on dosing schedules from other threads and do them SEPARATELY. IMO, go with T3, clen, or albuterol if you gotta drop weight quick.

You don’t need any drugs to drop less than ten pounds to make weight. Ask someone in your gym how to do it. Anyone who has ever competed will know what to do. No need to complicate matters.

Thanks for the help guys.

[quote]johnwilkenson wrote:
So its like this, I have a fight scheduled for later next month. To fight I have to weigh in at 170-178, but, problem is I weigh in at 185ish. I’ve been reading these helpful forums (this website of course) on how clen, albuterol and the like, burn fat quick. So, I ordered some clen, albuterol, T3 and Keto. They havent came in yet, by the way. I was wandering if these would help me and if it did, would it hurt my athletic performance?[/quote]

Is your fight on the same day when the weight-ins are or the day after?

not sure yet.

you could do it with diet. IMO dont take the T3. not just a stim, a hormone.

if anything id do clen or albuterol. do a search and make sure you run the dose right.

anyway, you dont need T3 or clen. you can easily lose 10 lbs in just a week with water manipulation.

if you still want to take them, just take the clen. hopefully it will increase your endurance too.

gl on your fight

[quote]Ni6tO_ wrote:
anyway, you dont need T3 or clen. you can easily lose 10 lbs in just a week with water manipulation.[/quote]

X2, just drink 3 gals of water a day starting 3-4 days out w/ NO SODIUM and cut it a half day before or so to piss it all out. And get on the treadmill fatass.

Don’t stack them or take any of them actually…maybe EC…but honestly that is totally possible with just diet and exercise. I don’t lie or exagerate but I have lost 20lbs in two weeks a for wrestling in highschool. You will be good man.