T Nation

A Good Creatine?

Looking for a good creatine. I’ve heard of Creatine Monohydrate, CEE, then there’s NO Xplode, Superpump250, Green Magnitude…etc. Any suggestions on types and doses. Trying to build lean muscle mass. Thanks

the creatine from this site

I personally hate all those prework supplements such as superpump and no xplode. They are filled with some much stuff that I dont think the body needs. Stick with just basic creatine mono like from this site. Right now I am taking creatine select from beverly international which I really like.

And for directions of how much you should take, just read the label.

Good luck

[quote]shizen wrote:
the creatine from this site[/quote]

Of course.

I haven’t had the creatine from this site, but I have had Cell Mass from BSN and it taste great and I saw positive results. I plan on trying the creatine from Biotest next.

Anything creapure.

[quote]rlomeli wrote:
They are filled with some much stuff that I dont think the body needs. Stick with just basic creatine mono like from this site. Right now I am taking creatine select from beverly international which I really like.

Good luck [/quote]

x2.

To the original poster,
I think you need to learn more about diet and reading nutritional labels first and get all those basics down before you will really notice any difference with something like creatine.

I really hate to see T-Nation members raving about BSN products.

Especially after reading all the articles articulating their fraudulence… I mean really?

The Biotest creatine so far is my favorite. It’s cheap, you got a shit-ton in the tub and comes with it’s own little scoop (not very important, but who likes to have to grab a spoon).

Most importantly though, at least for me, is that it mixes well with my peri-workout shakes. I’ve had creatine before that was gritty and you could tell when you added it to shakes because you’d drink it then feel it rubbing on your teeth afterwards. Bleh. The creatine monohydrate from this site mixes perfectly and adds no discernible texture or taste to what you mix it in with.

I’m using AST Micronized creatine. It seems to be working well for me and I don’t even notice it in my shakes.

As long as its micronized, I think you’ll be fine. I’ve had other creatine (GNC brand) that wasn’t micronized and it was extremely gritty. I probably wasted a quarter of it because it stuck to the shaker or sank to the bottom.

cee by higher power

dont have to lift on an empty stomach like with no-xplode and superpump

I think all these fancy named creatine is overhyped. I used regular flavored creatine and I blew up VERY FAST, compared to when I wasn’t on it. Its cheap AND worth a lot more than it is sold.

[quote]sed26 wrote:
I think all these fancy named creatine is overhyped. I used regular flavored creatine and I blew up VERY FAST, compared to when I wasn’t on it. Its cheap AND worth a lot more than it is sold.[/quote]

I agree.

For what its worth I use the stuff on this site. The Pure German whatever thats supposed to mean, lol. But anyway I like the texture compared to any other creatine Ive tried, its very fine, mixes very well.

I just use the cheapest creatine monohydrate (usually from GNC). I mix it with my coffee and then go lift.

It does its job, and that’s all I give a shit about.

i agree fulmen same here plain crea-mono from gnc the hell with all those fancy labeled bsn, or whoever is ranting their superior formula

i second the other posters, the creatine from Biotest is cheap and effective, i cant see any reason not to buy it. fuck all the pills and pretty red NO containers and kre-alkalyn stuff, pure german micronized creatine is where the party is at.

Honestly, I think a standard Creatine Monohydrate powder that is unflavored is the best. Its old school man, and seriously old school shit works. Theirs too many fucking drugs out their in the world, and half the shit doesn’t even work, and gives you nasty side affects anyway.

If you going too try my way of just using standard Creatine Monohydrate powder that is unflavored, itâ¿¿s best too mix it with an all natural juice with the sugar that provides the insolent effect. Uses like a natural grape juice.

Yes, you should do a loading phase if your body isnâ¿¿t use too Creatine. A loading should be 2 drinks a day for one week, after one week you only need too do one after your workout.